Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Please, Which Phone Can You Advice A Lady To Get? Max. Budget Is 80k - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please, Which Phone Can You Advice A Lady To Get? Max. Budget Is 80k (2476 Views)

Engineers: Please Help Me Choose From These Phones To Buy. Budget Is 80k To 95k / I Need An Android Phone With These Specs 70k Max Budget. / The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Which Phone Can You Advice A Lady To Get? Max. Budget Is 80k by FuckAllTheMODs: 9:49am On May 14, 2020
Good day nairalanders, a female friend needs a phone that has enough space, good camera, long lasting battery etc.
Her maximum budget is 80k.
Re: Please, Which Phone Can You Advice A Lady To Get? Max. Budget Is 80k by Midex88(m): 11:09am On May 14, 2020
Redmi note 8 and thank me later

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Which Phone Can You Advice A Lady To Get? Max. Budget Is 80k by FuckAllTheMODs: 1:39pm On May 14, 2020
Midex88:

Alright, thanks...
Re: Please, Which Phone Can You Advice A Lady To Get? Max. Budget Is 80k by seunfly: 5:55pm On May 14, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

Alright, thanks...

There are many quality phones, just check xiaomi, realme and oppo, u should see very good phone within ur budget range.

Instead of going for redmi note 8, i would rather advice u to go for redmi note9s 64gb variants is around that price and looks more mordern than note 8.

1 Like

Re: Please, Which Phone Can You Advice A Lady To Get? Max. Budget Is 80k by selfdefence: 6:06pm On May 14, 2020
What about she get the camon 15?

You're welcome

2 Likes

Re: Please, Which Phone Can You Advice A Lady To Get? Max. Budget Is 80k by FuckAllTheMODs: 6:18pm On May 14, 2020
seunfly:

There are many quality phones, just check ciaomi, realme and oppo, u should see very good phone within ur budget range.

Instead of going for redmi note 8, i wouldvrather advice u to go for redmi note9s 64gb variants is around that price and looks more mordern than note 8.

Thank you
Re: Please, Which Phone Can You Advice A Lady To Get? Max. Budget Is 80k by FuckAllTheMODs: 6:19pm On May 14, 2020
selfdefence:
What about she get the camon 15?

You're welcome

I don't think she will like it

2 Likes

Re: Please, Which Phone Can You Advice A Lady To Get? Max. Budget Is 80k by jaywalker04(m): 6:20pm On May 14, 2020
I think a Samsung a30 or a30s will tick all those boxes you mentioned, unless she's into performance, to which I'll recommend Redmi note 8

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Which Phone Can You Advice A Lady To Get? Max. Budget Is 80k by amtheone(m): 6:24pm On May 14, 2020
Midex88:

So many people mention this phone (redme). Is the phone that good? I'm beginning to like the phone. Pls can you shed more light on the phone. Thanks
Re: Please, Which Phone Can You Advice A Lady To Get? Max. Budget Is 80k by Midex88(m): 6:28pm On May 14, 2020
amtheone:

So many people mention this phone (redme). Is the phone that good? I'm beginning to like the phone. Pls can you shed more light on the phone. Thanks

Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Key Specs and Features

6.3 inch IPS infinity-U Display, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ratio (~ 409 ppi)
Android 9.0 (Pie); MIUI 10
Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 (11 nm), Adreno 610
Octa-core Processor (2.0GHz quad-core Kryo 260 Gold & 1.8GHz quad-core Kryo 260 Silver)
4GB RAM or 6 GB RAM
64GB / 128GB Built-in Storage, up to 256GB memory card
48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP Quad Rear Camera
13MP Front Camera
Fingerprint Sensor (rear-mounted)
4000 mAh Non-removable Li-Po Battery
Fast Battery Charging (18W)
So far, the camera seems to be the interesting part of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8. You would think so too, considering the usage of a 48 megapixels main sensor on the back of the device.

For better pictures, you also have an 8 megapixels ultrawide sensor and a 2 megapixels dedicated macro camera on the back to match. The last sensor on the back is also rated at 2 megapixels, but it functions as a depth sensor instead.

The rear camera can record 2160p ultra HD at 30fps and with 720p at 960 fps you can record slow motion videos.
Re: Please, Which Phone Can You Advice A Lady To Get? Max. Budget Is 80k by Midex88(m): 6:58pm On May 14, 2020
amtheone:

Better and richer spec for good price

2 Likes

Re: Please, Which Phone Can You Advice A Lady To Get? Max. Budget Is 80k by amtheone(m): 10:15pm On May 14, 2020
Midex88:

Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Key Specs and Features

6.3 inch IPS infinity-U Display, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ratio (~ 409 ppi)
Android 9.0 (Pie); MIUI 10
Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 (11 nm), Adreno 610
Octa-core Processor (2.0GHz quad-core Kryo 260 Gold & 1.8GHz quad-core Kryo 260 Silver)
4GB RAM or 6 GB RAM
64GB / 128GB Built-in Storage, up to 256GB memory card
48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP Quad Rear Camera
13MP Front Camera
Fingerprint Sensor (rear-mounted)
4000 mAh Non-removable Li-Po Battery
Fast Battery Charging (18W)
So far, the camera seems to be the interesting part of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8. You would think so too, considering the usage of a 48 megapixels main sensor on the back of the device.

For better pictures, you also have an 8 megapixels ultrawide sensor and a 2 megapixels dedicated macro camera on the back to match. The last sensor on the back is also rated at 2 megapixels, but it functions as a depth sensor instead.

The rear camera can record 2160p ultra HD at 30fps and with 720p at 960 fps you can record slow motion videos.

Thanks Sir. All reviews here point to one thing "quality". I will get one. I'm considering getting the one with 4G /64G and 2.0processor. 5000mAh battery. I think it's 54k on jumia.

2 Likes

Re: Please, Which Phone Can You Advice A Lady To Get? Max. Budget Is 80k by Midex88(m): 10:39pm On May 14, 2020
amtheone:

Thanks Sir. All reviews here point to one thing "quality". I will get one. I'm considering getting the one with 4G /64G and 2.0processor. 5000mAh battery. I think it's 54k on jumia.

That’s the best decision you can make for your self. Also there is redmi 8 and redmi note 8
It’s sold for 72,500 in slot
Re: Please, Which Phone Can You Advice A Lady To Get? Max. Budget Is 80k by nani667: 10:40pm On May 14, 2020
✔️

Re: Please, Which Phone Can You Advice A Lady To Get? Max. Budget Is 80k by selfdefence: 10:42pm On May 14, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

I don't think she will like it

Hmmmmm, are you in hher mind?
It's best she tries the phone then come out herself to say she doesn't like it.

I doubt she has tried the Camon before
Re: Please, Which Phone Can You Advice A Lady To Get? Max. Budget Is 80k by sunshineV(f): 11:10pm On May 14, 2020
selfdefence:

Alaye she no go like am

Why u stubborn Laidis?

8 Likes

Re: Please, Which Phone Can You Advice A Lady To Get? Max. Budget Is 80k by Lordwize(m): 11:28pm On May 14, 2020
Redmi note 8 pro

1 Like

Re: Please, Which Phone Can You Advice A Lady To Get? Max. Budget Is 80k by FuckAllTheMODs: 11:28pm On May 14, 2020
selfdefence:

She's an undergraduate and she is careless with phones, that is why she's not going for Samsung product. If not I would have told her to go for Samsung because it has good cam etc.

Is camon sleek, does is have a good camera?
Re: Please, Which Phone Can You Advice A Lady To Get? Max. Budget Is 80k by FuckAllTheMODs: 11:32pm On May 14, 2020
jaywalker04:
I think a Samsung a30 or a30s will tick all those boxes you mentioned, unless she's into performance, to which I'll recommend Redmi note 8

I want A series for her, I like A50 though a lil bit higher in price but she is careless with phones, that is why she's not going for Samsung product. If not I would have told her to go for Samsung because it has good cam etc.
Re: Please, Which Phone Can You Advice A Lady To Get? Max. Budget Is 80k by amtheone(m): 5:34am On May 15, 2020
Midex88:

That’s the best decision you can make for your self. Also there is redmi 8 and redmi note 8
It’s sold for 72,500 in slot

Pls no vex ohhhhh, what do you have to say about this:
Redme 8 with these spec: Ram 4gb. Rom64gb. Processor 2.0. Battery 5000mAh. Price 50k

Redme note 8. Ram 4gb. Rom64gb. Processor 2.0. BATTERRY 4000mAh. Price 60k.

My question is, why is the one with higher battery capacity of 5000mAh goes for 50k while the one with lower battery capacity of 4000mAh goes for 60k? Pls enlighten me if you can. Thanks
Re: Please, Which Phone Can You Advice A Lady To Get? Max. Budget Is 80k by Midex88(m): 6:22am On May 15, 2020
amtheone:

Pls no vex ohhhhh, what do you have to say about this:
Redme 8 with these spec: Ram 4gb. Rom64gb. Processor 2.0. Battery 5000mAh. Price 50k

Redme note 8. Ram 4gb. Rom64gb. Processor 2.0. BATTERRY 4000mAh. Price 60k.

My question is, why is the one with higher battery capacity of 5000mAh goes for 50k while the one with lower battery capacity of 4000mAh goes for 60k? Pls enlighten me if you can. Thanks

Redmi 8 has snapdragon 439, camera lens 12mp +2mp, front camera 8mp and storage 32gb and ram 3gb while note 8 is designed with snapdragon 665, 48mp+8mp+2mp and front camera 13mp with storage capacity 64 gb and ram 4gb.

There are other interesting features which separate the 2 closely identical device from each other.

You can check https://www.gadgetsnow.com/compare-mobile-phones/Xiaomi-Redmi-8-vs-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-8
Re: Please, Which Phone Can You Advice A Lady To Get? Max. Budget Is 80k by skywalker240(m): 7:06am On May 15, 2020
selfdefence:

[s]Hmmmmm, are you in hher mind?

I doubt she has tried the Camon before [/s]
OK if you no force your marketing for people, you no go collect April salary?

6 Likes

Re: Please, Which Phone Can You Advice A Lady To Get? Max. Budget Is 80k by selfdefence: 8:17am On May 15, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

She's an undergraduate and she is careless with phones, that is why she's not going for Samsung product. If not I would have told her to go for Samsung because it has good cam etc.

Is camon sleek, does is have a good camera?
Yes it is. Yes it has a good camera. What more can she ask for?
Re: Please, Which Phone Can You Advice A Lady To Get? Max. Budget Is 80k by selfdefence: 8:20am On May 15, 2020
sunshineV:

Alaye she no go like am

Why u stubborn Laidis?

It still brings me to the fact that you're not in her mind. Let her make her choice. If she'll like it, it's up to her.
Re: Please, Which Phone Can You Advice A Lady To Get? Max. Budget Is 80k by sunshineV(f): 8:27am On May 15, 2020
selfdefence:

It still brings me to the fact that you're not in her mind. Let her make her choice. If she'll like it, it's up to her.

Be there forcing mediocrity down people throat. Girl that u don't know o or maybe she exist sef

5 Likes

Re: Please, Which Phone Can You Advice A Lady To Get? Max. Budget Is 80k by amtheone(m): 9:21am On May 15, 2020
Midex88:

Redmi 8 has snapdragon 439, camera lens 12mp +2mp, front camera 8mp and storage 32gb and ram 3gb while note 8 is designed with snapdragon 665, 48mp+8mp+2mp and front camera 13mp with storage capacity 64 gb and ram 4gb.

There are other interesting features which separate the 2 closely identical device from each other.

You can check https://www.gadgetsnow.com/compare-mobile-phones/Xiaomi-Redmi-8-vs-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-8

Thanks a lot. The link u posted has provided much needed information.
Re: Please, Which Phone Can You Advice A Lady To Get? Max. Budget Is 80k by FuckAllTheMODs: 9:45am On May 15, 2020
selfdefence:

Yes it is. Yes it has a good camera. What more can she ask for?

Alright, she already said she like the Huawei Y9 prime and redmi note 9s when I said her the link to check the spec herself.

Thank you BTW.
Re: Please, Which Phone Can You Advice A Lady To Get? Max. Budget Is 80k by FuckAllTheMODs: 9:46am On May 15, 2020
sunshineV:

Be there forcing mediocrity down people throat. Girl that u don't know o or maybe she exist sef

She exist, you are talking as if you don't know how you girls do when you need something you know little or nothing about.
Re: Please, Which Phone Can You Advice A Lady To Get? Max. Budget Is 80k by NigeriaB(m): 10:10am On May 15, 2020
Please let her buy any of these products below ONLY...

Nokia
Samsung
LG
Sony Xperia
iPhone
Motorola.

She can go for Nokia 6.2 or Samsung g a50

2 Likes

Re: Please, Which Phone Can You Advice A Lady To Get? Max. Budget Is 80k by selfdefence: 1:07pm On May 15, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

Alright, she already said she like the Huawei Y9 prime and redmi note 9s when I said her the link to check the spec herself.

Thank you BTW.

Then something changed. I don't think the 80k can get her the Huawei Y9 prime. Stop shifting goal post. Besides the camera of the Y9 and the Camon is at par
Re: Please, Which Phone Can You Advice A Lady To Get? Max. Budget Is 80k by FuckAllTheMODs: 1:30pm On May 15, 2020
selfdefence:

Then something changed. I don't think the 80k can get her the Huawei Y9 prime. Stop shifting goal post. Besides the camera of the Y9 and the Camon is at par

The difference is less than 10k.

I have checked people's views online but it seems people don't fancy tecno or infinix products...
Which one is shifting goal post?
Please, I'm not the one that will use the phone and the person that will use it already told me the ones she like. I only helped her as a friend when she asked me to tell her which phone to buy because she wants to change her phone.

PS- She told me her budget is 80k but I'm sure she can afford to add extra 5 to 8k if the device is worth it, so what is the issue there?

2 Likes

Re: Please, Which Phone Can You Advice A Lady To Get? Max. Budget Is 80k by FuckAllTheMODs: 1:30pm On May 15, 2020
NigeriaB:
Please let her buy any of these products below ONLY...

Nokia
Samsung
LG
Sony Xperia
iPhone
Motorola.

She can go for Nokia 6.2 or Samsung g a50

Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suggest A Budget Phone Of 80k To 100k / 2go On Htc Hd2 / Glo Monthly Subscription Now 1000 Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.