Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community (24821 Views)

Hoodlums Attempted To Disrupt #EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Lagos State Today / #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) / Henry Nweke Murder: Students Protest At Police Station In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by jydmak(m): 10:20am On May 14, 2020
Too bad
Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by joshjc(m): 10:21am On May 14, 2020
LORDKing001:
But the Nigerian army has apologized to the public
will that bring justice, those involved should be persecuted
Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by Jaqenhghar: 10:21am On May 14, 2020
LORDKing001:
So?
Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by Nobody: 10:21am On May 14, 2020
Cutezt:
The residents of Hwolshe community have come out en mass to register their displeasure on the recent killing of one of their own, 20-year-old Rinji Peter Bala alias Bobo, who was shot by men of the Operation Safe Haven in the state.

The residents came out bearing placards with inscriptions declaring that Rinji was never a thief. Speaking to an uncle of the deceased, who spoke on behalf of the father who declined speaking over the death of his only Son, said the family has been sad and the atmosphere has been gloomy.

Some of the residents who witnessed the incident shared the story.

We at Swagalicious Flikz sympathize with the family.

watch below -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZHlZWBsFUk
The police force has killed more persons than the virus. useless bigots
Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by Nobody: 10:22am On May 14, 2020
20 years is just too young
Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by jansonn(m): 10:22am On May 14, 2020
LORDKing001:
There's difference between apology and justice!! Apology doesn't bring his life back, justice will ease the sorrow of his family at least.

1 Like

Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by TheCountry: 10:22am On May 14, 2020
LORDKing001:
If he was your brother would you accept an apology?
Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by Bryan88(m): 10:22am On May 14, 2020
KILLING CITIZENS YOUR PRIMARY DUTY IS TO PROTECT? GOD WHO DID THIS TO US?

1 Like

Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by Coronavirus84: 10:23am On May 14, 2020
Lockdown yourself at home is better than going out dis days, Nigeria Uniform men are taking advantage of this period to kill people anyhow. R.I.P
Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by LORDKing001: 10:23am On May 14, 2020
Aristokells24:
make them kill you brother apologize to you mumu human being
You need someone to pray for you. The apology from d army is not enough abi? Do you know the Nigerian army will compensate the deceased family? Though compensation isn't enough compared to d life lost... But its better than nothing.
Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by Jaqenhghar: 10:23am On May 14, 2020
Golden057:
After that they will keep quiet, that's why the government don't fear the masses. By tomorrow morning you will see them begging for them to go to market. I have said it several times that the masses are nothing until #revolutionnow. angry
Bless you. They dont know the power they have. Even the idiots know what will happen if there 8s a mass uprising
Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by samsono30: 10:23am On May 14, 2020
LORDKing001:

you must be a bastard. if it were your younger brother they kill and came to apologise to your family, youw will accept and move on? stupid fool.

1 Like

Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by samsono30: 10:24am On May 14, 2020
LORDKing001:

you must be a bastard. if it were your younger brother they kill and came to apologise to your family, you will accept and move on? stupid fool.
Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by big7: 10:24am On May 14, 2020
LORDKing001:

No make me say thu..nder fire you with that apology... sad embarassed

1 Like

Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by Seetto: 10:26am On May 14, 2020
Poorboy41:
Finally they will compensate the family with Audio money
Poor boy..... he be like say, the only word you are familiar with is Audio, everything for you na Audio... shocked shocked
Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by bammo: 10:27am On May 14, 2020
Cutezt:
The residents of Hwolshe community have come out en mass to register their displeasure on the recent killing of one of their own, 20-year-old Rinji Peter Bala alias Bobo, who was shot by men of the Operation Safe Haven in the state.

The residents came out bearing placards with inscriptions declaring that Rinji was never a thief. Speaking to an uncle of the deceased, who spoke on behalf of the father who declined speaking over the death of his only Son, said the family has been sad and the atmosphere has been gloomy.

Some of the residents who witnessed the incident shared the story.

We at Swagalicious Flikz sympathize with the family.

watch below -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZHlZWBsFUk
cheesy @ Swagalicious Flikz
Where did you people get such petty brand name from
Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by tundayyyy: 10:27am On May 14, 2020
LORDKing001:
So the apology will bring him back to life? I pray you will never witness such grief in your family.
Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by Nobody: 10:28am On May 14, 2020
People who kill at will are not terrorists but IPOB that is holding flag.

God will continue to punish nigeria until we wake up to fight who hates the peace of the people.

This thread will be dull but suppose it is about IPOB you see them.

O ji onye n'ala ji onwe ya.

2 Likes

Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by MrBlock: 10:28am On May 14, 2020
LORDKing001:

Step 1: Assume this happened to one of your closest family member
Step 2: Read the comment you made above aloud to yourself and in the presence of your grieving family
Step 3: Observe as you gradually realise how dump you are
Step 4: Come back here to delete the comment

Your time starts now.
Good luck.

4 Likes

Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by Seetto: 10:29am On May 14, 2020
Fuckkthemod:
Failure of Buhari
Buhari again, so if you no fit shiit, na buhari undecided
Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by nerorex01: 10:29am On May 14, 2020
I weep for what will be left off Nigeria

Many are leaving the country with hyper happiness, the ones left in the country are recklessly killed by those who are power drunk.

Imagine a country where Fulani tribes act as scavengers on human lives, a country where life means nothing as long as my own family is safe.

Nigeria, a nation that makes one speechless.

Bad road, medical centres, poverty headquarters, bribing, sentiments , name it ...
Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by nickxtra(m): 10:31am On May 14, 2020
Daniel058:
Innocent people should stop these Dreadlocks of a thing ..

You can't dress like an armed Robber and expect to be treated like innocent person.

If am a police officer,Army or Sars, once you are on Dreadlocks, you are a suspect story no dey that 1 undecided

Why Dreadlocks when it will neither Make you Rich nor successful .

All smokers and guys on Dreadlocks are suspect and I will shoot them anyhow..yes nah!

You are a bush person to equate dreadlocks to criminalty.

5 Likes

Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:31am On May 14, 2020
Daniel058:

You can't dress like an armed Robber and expect to be treated like innocent person.

If am a police officer,Army or Sars, once you are on Dreadlocks, you are a suspect story no dey that 1 undecided

All smokers and guys on Dreadlocks are suspect and I will shoot them anyhow..yes nah!

You're a Compound FOOL and an illiterate. Olóríburúkú. In 21st century, people can't still dress or look anyhow they feel like? Is that how other countries do? I have been abroad an I know how people dress anyhow they like without fear of getting harassed. You mor0n is obviously part of the idiots that are drawing this country backwards. May you never die well.. Idiots!

6 Likes

Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by Mrlazarus: 10:31am On May 14, 2020
Daniel058:

Go through what you wrote here,does it even make any sense to you So everyone who wears a dress is a criminal,or the 6 others that were arrrsted along with this boy were wearing dreads too.

4 Likes

Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by millennialaku2: 10:32am On May 14, 2020
Siberia01:

how did you do this cheesy
Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by obiekunie2: 10:32am On May 14, 2020
Daniel058:

you are an 1D1IOT! A BASTARD! A USELESS MOFO AND A F00L!

just look at the rubbish you typed!

sad that i have to share a country with evil people like you!

every thing is crime in Nigeria!

even to be young is crime!

in my days we barb bobby brown and punk hairstyle with hair almost as long as your head, put enough hairglo on our head so it will be glistering and nobody shot at us or classified us as thieves or kidnappers.

but now for them to live their youthful life is now a crime!

FACT STILL REMAINS THAT WHOSOEVER KILLS AN INNOCENT BLOOD WILL PAY FOR THE BLOOD TILL THE 13TH GENERATION!

it means you will suferrrrr! your children will sufferrr! your grand children will sufferr! your great grand children will suferrr! till the 13 generation of your blood!

so you people should keep killing!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by PDJT: 10:33am On May 14, 2020
[s]
Daniel058:

[/s]

-You’re a danger to yourself and your family. Get psychiatric treatment.

3 Likes

Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by Nobody: 10:34am On May 14, 2020
Daniel058:

Your ignorance is alarming and you're not exposed in any way. In this century, you say dreadlocks make people look like criminals, what has dreadlocks got to do with crime??

You said he was "dressed like an armed robber", please how do armed robbers dress?

Some of you just talk like bush men thinking you are wise. So they are justified for killing the poor boy? You are a wicked human being. angry

4 Likes

Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by Faccouk(m): 10:34am On May 14, 2020
You will just come online & be talking in the Nonsense, talking from your anus. So does having dreadlock give any security personnel the right to shoot?
I’m not surprised that people like you exist to commit more atrocities out there. I’m not in agreement with those with saggy trousers or dreadlocks but that does not give any body right to kill them. Do they write thief on the fore head? Talking more nonsense, what a sham to humanity
Daniel058:

2 Likes

Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by freeze001(f): 10:35am On May 14, 2020
Are you drunk? They had been arrested and cleared as innocent; he and others were leaving the premises yet some idiotic security agent opened fire with intent to kill and your concern is dreadlocks? Was he armed? Could he even have been armed just leaving the security premises having just been cleared? When did dreadlocks become a crime whose punishment is suspicion and instant death? Why couldn't the idiot have at least fired warning shots to hold them until he verified that they were free to go? How the hell do some of you think and justify evil?

Daniel058:

2 Likes

Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by bluefilm: 10:35am On May 14, 2020
Daniel058:

Na sawdust and akamu full your head, for saying this.

Nothing like brain at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Success Precious Abi: Missing 5-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photo) / Lists Of Scammers On Telegram / Pictures Of Boko Haram That Bombed In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.