Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) (70112 Views)

Construction Of Flyover In Obosi, Anambra State (Photos) / 524 Roads And Bridges That Buhari Is Constructing In Nigeria (see The List) / The Road Senator Stella Oduah Is Constructing In Anambra (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by Liposure: 3:19pm On May 14, 2020
God bless buhari, god bless the federal republic of nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by Xclusiveme: 3:22pm On May 14, 2020
Is it only Julius berger that the world knows of
Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by deji17: 3:24pm On May 14, 2020
Vichot:
if 2nd niger bridge is completed before 2023 then PMB is not all that bad to southeast
Not all that bad you said? How many decades ago did SE witness such development? Please give honour to whom it is due. Despite drop in oil revenue, he still manages to do this. But those who made 3 times oil revenue but did nothing are your friends. Better repent.

3 Likes

Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by Agugbadin: 3:24pm On May 14, 2020
Anything that can be done to bypass Onitsha when traveling to Owerri or Asaba will be a grate relief to commuters plying that route.
Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by winterfell007(m): 3:25pm On May 14, 2020
deji17:
Not all that bad you said? How many decades ago did SE witness such development? Please give honour to whom it is due. Despite drop in oil revenue, he still manages to do this. But those who made 3 times oil revenue but did nothing are your friends. Better repent.

The funds from the construction is actually coming from the Abacha loot he declared a Saint and the NSIA fund
Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by deji17: 3:28pm On May 14, 2020
winterfell007:

The funds from the construction is actually coming from the Abacha loot he declared a Saint and the NSIA fund

But those who gave Abacha, National honours despite evidence that he stole are your hero. You play politics instead of facing facts. How many decades ago did you witness any development in SE? Will it kill you if you acknowledge that he made a difference?

4 Likes

Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by MrGerald(m): 3:31pm On May 14, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:
hope is federal govt that's building it ooo, because that's a federal road angry angry
Its part of the second Niger Bridge, the old interchange has been replaced
Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by somalianprince: 3:31pm On May 14, 2020
[s]
Amarabae:

many times, accept the truth
[/s]

Why not face your PORT HARCOURT that's filled with shanties and slums. You have not finished talking about your jungle Rivers state but you are here to spew your frustration and bitterness. Anambra has aesthetics, trees, grass etc.

1 Like

Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 14, 2020
What is interchange
Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:41pm On May 14, 2020
QueeenKKfire:
What is interchange

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by Kinematics: 3:44pm On May 14, 2020
All i see is red potopoto grin grin
Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by PortHarcourt1st: 3:47pm On May 14, 2020
Kinematics:
All i see is red potopotD

At least you can't see shanties and slums like in the case of PORT HARCOURT cheesy cheesy

Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by auwalyau: 3:55pm On May 14, 2020
They are only unfairly criticizing Mr. President.
Vichot:
if 2nd niger bridge is completed before 2023 then PMB is not all that bad to southeast
Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by zcee: 3:55pm On May 14, 2020
goaldynboy:

I pray to make it there someday [/A TRUTHFUL YORUBA MAN...

HOW SAD FOR THE YORUBA NATIONA TRUTHFUL YORUBA MAN...

HOW SAD FOR THE YORUBA NATION

Did the Igbos put guns on anybody's head before buying up Alaba, Ajegunle, isolo and Oshodi in Lagos?

Did they use juju before the Ibadan surrendered Iwo Road to them?

And what were we looking at before the Igbos took over Isida and Adeti in Ilesa ?

Where were the YORUBAS when the Igbos thrived and built 90% of the Hotels in Abuja. Was there a law that excluded the YORUBAS from selling building materials? Dei Dei building materials market in Abuja is 90 % Igbo owned.

So the more we point one finger at the Igbos, the more we have the other four fingers pointing at our laziness and lack of initiative as a society.

The YORUBAS should have been better with all our education, but we may be worse than the Fulanis who just roam around the bush.

Why? Because we lack the entrepreneurship spirit. We just want salaries from doing 8am to 5pm job. We proceed in foolishness and we persist in hoping to reap plenty without sowing hard. The Igbos are different, hence we are now jealous and envious.

We love wasteful parties and Aso Ebi. Just a little business without even making any profit yet, we usually call musicians to spray money like coffetti .

Where are all the Board Members of Ebenezer Obey today? Where is lawyer Omoyinmi and Lanre Badmus? Where is Oroki Social Club of Osogbo? Where is Felates of Ilesa and the likes whose trade mark was to bring Sunny Ade to Ilesa every Xmas, to waste all income gathered for the year?

The Yoruba society wasted their leading lights on excessive consumption and wasteful attitudes. We wasted our capital on frivolous social gatherings.

We took religion to ridicoulous levels, such that the wealthiest pastors and churches are now Yorubas. But all the wealth extracted by the churches from the Yoruba nation is also merely flaunted to show whose God is the most miraculous.

So we have become paupers and destitutes, as the Yoruba nation cannot now pay salaries. Pensions are owed for years.

Tell me, is Osun State filled with human beings or goats to have tolerated Aregbesola, when they rejected Akande. Say it loud, is the Constituted Authority of Ibadan sane to just bring about 21 Obas from nowhere to receive salaries, where there is no money to reopen Ladoja Akintola University?

Are the Ondos so wise to have allowed Mimiko to devastate their terrain as to be now saddled with 12 months salary arrears? What of Ekiti with rabble rousing Fayose and the intellectually arrogant Fayemi?

But the Igbos are hard workers. Let us not continue to deceive ourselves. 20 of their young boys can live in the shop from where they sell goods. There is no place too dirty or remote for them to hibernate and incubate their ideas. Give them 5 years, you will see them buy and take over all shops and lands.

True, some of them are criminals, but majority of the Igbo youths build and build physical structures always, while the YORUBAS are content with looking for salaried jobs, so that they can have siesta in the afternoons and then attend parties on Saturdays. Then spend Sundays in church wishing and praying for divine miracles.

How foolish! As the Igbo youths are meeting and strategizing on Sundays, so that they can gather money and buy the houses and lands owned by our Yoruba fathers, the Yorubas youths are busy in churches on Sundays praying for miracles.

Whether we like it or not, Obokungbusi Town Hall will soon be on concessional PPP sale. The Igbos will buy it. The proceeds will be used to pay backlog of salaries owed to impoverished Ijeshas. It will come willy nilly.

It will happen even in a declared Oduduwa Republic. Afterall, the Chinese, the Lebanese and the South Africans are buying us out with reckless abandon. See how ShopRite is buying up everywhere. I heard that they bought Owena Motel estate in Akure. How come we did not sell it to the Igbos?

We shall continue to grumble and hate the Igbos until eternity. Unless we spy on them, copy their ways and imbibe their 'can do' attitude.

The Yoruba nation and society have been pauperised and destituted. In desperation, we shall soon start to behave like the Almajiris in the North.

In grinding poverty and out of jealousy, the Almajiris of the North regularly loot Igbo shops and businesses. Very soon Yoruba urchins will start looting too to show that they hate the Igbos.

Even some of us here will defend it to show our hatred for the Igbos. Whereas, the looting is as a result of hunger and uselessness of our society.

COPIED FROM BURRUCHAGA71
That's I always ask myself, where were these yorubas when igbos were taking over business areas in Lagos and some other places...

I can't imagine why an average Yoruba will choose to hate an Igbo man when he struggles and rent an empty shop eyeing every individual to come and fill it their goods then begin to make money,

Truly,there are Yorubas that are doing businesses and some good jobs over there too,those are the people that decides to be useful but if you check very well most of em especially in Lagos don't have much they do they all are mainly street urchins (agberos)moving about obtaining money and causing problems everywhere...

Seriously,the level of hate and jealousy to the igbos is quite appalling and it's increasing everyday...

2 Likes

Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by wiseoneking: 4:00pm On May 14, 2020
Kidakudz5:
All I see is redmud gringringringrin
Redmud is natural and nature gift to the people but red roof is artificially and rustic, and it is a sign of underdevelopment and poverty. Lol

2 Likes

Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by deji17: 4:04pm On May 14, 2020
ChimaAdeoye:

Technically, all thanks should go to Abacha and America !

Abacha is funding the project with his loot, while America is keeping an eagle eye to ensure minimal re-looting of Abacha's loot.

The recent Abacha loot has not even been disbursed but you are already attributing construction that has been going on for the past 3 years to Abacha money, which is not even enough for the project. Whatever makes you sleep well at night sha.

1 Like

Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by Staphylococcus: 4:05pm On May 14, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Oga allow them finish this work kwanu.

I am just seeing red mud and Nothingelse.

Snap the interchange when it takes shape.

Nonsense Journalism.

Why do you detest good developments

1 Like

Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by shekauvsbuhari: 4:13pm On May 14, 2020
Kosoco:
Look at You... How many leaders have done what this guy have done in the East. Aba PH road. Enugu Onitsha express road. Bros you are the ewulewu here
pls stop saying what U dnt know. You dnt live in de east. Aba-phc road is just lying like that. No serious work is going on at the phc end. As for de aba side, that work was abandoned long ago. Its work going on on paper only. As for enugu-onitsha, they selected few portions and reconstructed and left majority of it like that. This is pure deceit. Much portions of de road is terrible.
Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:15pm On May 14, 2020
Staphylococcus:

And why your lots are running to same region on daily basis with the mentality that if they dont be in the West, they cant make it.

Every village in the West has your brothers filled with it selling food stuffs or substandard car parts or counterfeit drugs
Igbos are milking you guys the way China, Lebanese, Indianas are milking your lazy as..
Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by shekauvsbuhari: 4:16pm On May 14, 2020
Kentursky:
Nice one. I can't wait for this bridge to be completed so that anytime I am travelling to my village, will burst out in Obosi from Asaba instead of going through the stress of passing through Onitsha.

God bless President Buhari!
which buhari? Who told U its buhari that is doing it? Its a state govt initiative. What fed govt is doing is de niger bridge.
Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by Staphylococcus: 4:17pm On May 14, 2020
post=89544105:

Igbos are milking you guys the way China, Lebanese, Indianas are milking your lazy as..

Naxo!

Escaping the glorified villages called city to come milk in the west? Comedy.

Just say they seeking greener pastures. #Simple
Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by joelbooks: 4:19pm On May 14, 2020
God Bless President Muhammadu Buhari
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by Kosoco(m): 4:21pm On May 14, 2020
Look at the way you laced your self with sentiment.... as I’m talking to you work is on going at Aba PH road... and others... second niger bridge is ongoing.... even if it’s half and half how many administrations have pour sand for you in the East. I’m so ashamed of what you just blabed now. Pius was an SGF that have all the Powers to attract meaningful project yet he did nothing. Mike Onolememen is a Minister Of works what did he do for you... Big bros just hide your face. Stop wallowing in ignorance.......... Enthnicity have eaten deep that’s why you can’t even perceive developments when one is coming... The Bridge one give in ur state is building have lasted for 5years yet not even nearing conclusion. What have beclouded your sense of reasoning. I’m so bittered with your post.
shekauvsbuhari:
pls stop saying what U dnt know. You dnt live in de east. Aba-phc road is just lying like that. No serious work is going on at the phc end. As for de aba side, that work was abandoned long ago. Its work going on on paper only. As for enugu-onitsha, they selected few portions and reconstructed and left majority of it like that. This is pure deceit. Much portions of de road is terrible.

1 Like

Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by wwwihy: 4:22pm On May 14, 2020
[s]
shekauvsbuhari:
which buhari? Who told U its buhari that is doing it? Its a state govt initiative. What fed govt is doing is de niger bridge.
[/s]

Your mumu is raised to power 10, ungrateful bunch. Hatred waya you there.

God bless President Muhammadu Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by lereinter(m): 4:24pm On May 14, 2020
Kentursky:
Nice one. I can't wait for this bridge to be completed so that anytime I am travelling to my village, will burst out in Obosi from Asaba instead of going through the stress of passing through Onitsha.

God bless President Buhari!

Go and watch the video documentary of Dubai
Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by shekauvsbuhari: 4:24pm On May 14, 2020
Kosoco:
Look at the way you laced your self with sentiment.... as I’m talking to you work is on going at Aba PH road... and others... second niger bridge is ongoing.... even if it’s half and half how many administrations have pour sand for you in the East. I’m so ashamed of what you just blabed now. Pius was an SGF that have all the Powers to attract meaningful project yet he did nothing. Mike Onolememen is a Minister Of works what did he do for you... Big bros just hide your face. Stop wallowing in ignorance.......... Enthnicity have eaten deep that’s why you can’t even perceive developments when one is coming... The Bridge one give in ur state is building have lasted for 5years yet not even nearing conclusion. What have beclouded your sense of reasoning. I’m so bittered with your post.
I thought you have something serious to say.
Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by Kosoco(m): 4:28pm On May 14, 2020
Lol... Relieve yourself from Mental slavery... You will see things will turn around... This govt most favored the East. More than the previous stooges
shekauvsbuhari:
I thought you have something serious to say.

1 Like

Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by solochiben(m): 4:28pm On May 14, 2020
Kosoco:
Look at You... How many leaders have done what this guy have done in the East. Aba PH road. Enugu Onitsha express road. Bros you are the ewulewu here

Which Enugu onitsha expressway?
Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by Kosoco(m): 4:30pm On May 14, 2020
Awkuzu To Awka... then from Orji river to Enugu.... Be grateful
solochiben:

Which Enugu onitsha expressway?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 4:32pm On May 14, 2020
goaldynboy:

I pray to make it there someday [/A TRUTHFUL YORUBA MAN...

HOW SAD FOR THE YORUBA NATIONA TRUTHFUL YORUBA MAN...

HOW SAD FOR THE YORUBA NATION

Did the Igbos put guns on anybody's head before buying up Alaba, Ajegunle, isolo and Oshodi in Lagos?

Did they use juju before the Ibadan surrendered Iwo Road to them?

And what were we looking at before the Igbos took over Isida and Adeti in Ilesa ?

Where were the YORUBAS when the Igbos thrived and built 90% of the Hotels in Abuja. Was there a law that excluded the YORUBAS from selling building materials? Dei Dei building materials market in Abuja is 90 % Igbo owned.

So the more we point one finger at the Igbos, the more we have the other four fingers pointing at our laziness and lack of initiative as a society.

The YORUBAS should have been better with all our education, but we may be worse than the Fulanis who just roam around the bush.

Why? Because we lack the entrepreneurship spirit. We just want salaries from doing 8am to 5pm job. We proceed in foolishness and we persist in hoping to reap plenty without sowing hard. The Igbos are different, hence we are now jealous and envious.

We love wasteful parties and Aso Ebi. Just a little business without even making any profit yet, we usually call musicians to spray money like coffetti .

Where are all the Board Members of Ebenezer Obey today? Where is lawyer Omoyinmi and Lanre Badmus? Where is Oroki Social Club of Osogbo? Where is Felates of Ilesa and the likes whose trade mark was to bring Sunny Ade to Ilesa every Xmas, to waste all income gathered for the year?

The Yoruba society wasted their leading lights on excessive consumption and wasteful attitudes. We wasted our capital on frivolous social gatherings.

We took religion to ridicoulous levels, such that the wealthiest pastors and churches are now Yorubas. But all the wealth extracted by the churches from the Yoruba nation is also merely flaunted to show whose God is the most miraculous.

So we have become paupers and destitutes, as the Yoruba nation cannot now pay salaries. Pensions are owed for years.

Tell me, is Osun State filled with human beings or goats to have tolerated Aregbesola, when they rejected Akande. Say it loud, is the Constituted Authority of Ibadan sane to just bring about 21 Obas from nowhere to receive salaries, where there is no money to reopen Ladoja Akintola University?

Are the Ondos so wise to have allowed Mimiko to devastate their terrain as to be now saddled with 12 months salary arrears? What of Ekiti with rabble rousing Fayose and the intellectually arrogant Fayemi?

But the Igbos are hard workers. Let us not continue to deceive ourselves. 20 of their young boys can live in the shop from where they sell goods. There is no place too dirty or remote for them to hibernate and incubate their ideas. Give them 5 years, you will see them buy and take over all shops and lands.

True, some of them are criminals, but majority of the Igbo youths build and build physical structures always, while the YORUBAS are content with looking for salaried jobs, so that they can have siesta in the afternoons and then attend parties on Saturdays. Then spend Sundays in church wishing and praying for divine miracles.

How foolish! As the Igbo youths are meeting and strategizing on Sundays, so that they can gather money and buy the houses and lands owned by our Yoruba fathers, the Yorubas youths are busy in churches on Sundays praying for miracles.

Whether we like it or not, Obokungbusi Town Hall will soon be on concessional PPP sale. The Igbos will buy it. The proceeds will be used to pay backlog of salaries owed to impoverished Ijeshas. It will come willy nilly.

It will happen even in a declared Oduduwa Republic. Afterall, the Chinese, the Lebanese and the South Africans are buying us out with reckless abandon. See how ShopRite is buying up everywhere. I heard that they bought Owena Motel estate in Akure. How come we did not sell it to the Igbos?

We shall continue to grumble and hate the Igbos until eternity. Unless we spy on them, copy their ways and imbibe their 'can do' attitude.

The Yoruba nation and society have been pauperised and destituted. In desperation, we shall soon start to behave like the Almajiris in the North.

In grinding poverty and out of jealousy, the Almajiris of the North regularly loot Igbo shops and businesses. Very soon Yoruba urchins will start looting too to show that they hate the Igbos.

Even some of us here will defend it to show our hatred for the Igbos. Whereas, the looting is as a result of hunger and uselessness of our society.

COPIED FROM BURRUCHAGA71
cool
Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:34pm On May 14, 2020
Staphylococcus:

Naxo!

Escaping the glorified villages called city to come milk in the west? Comedy.

Just say they seeking greener pastures. #Simple
You mean dilapidated mud enclave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Present Condition Of The New Lagos Marcopolo BRT Bus. / The Real Story About The Nigerian Woman Deported From Germany With Her 3 Kids / COVID-19: What Economy Class Could Look Like After Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.