Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Your Content! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Your Content! (216 Views)

Tools To Help You Cross Promote Your Content On Multiple Platforms. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Content! by Wondygreat(m): 10:47am On May 14, 2020
YOUR CONTENT!
The way your package attracts your clients to you, so do your content keep them glued to you that they give you the contact.

I remember being part of a music team sometime ago and became friends with the coordinator of the team that we became close friends that I became part of the team's operations and was given platforms which i wouldn't have been given normally because of my content.

Note: Your content communicates your message, persuades your clients to purchase your products and services over your competitors.

I remember my mom talking good about a particular cooking oil brand since I was very much younger till date that she refuses to purchase any other brand.

Note: Providing high quality content is one of the most important thing you need to do to keep clients and create interest in your business.

I remember few years ago, a team I was coordinator organised a conference on relationship � with an interesting flyer and a relational publicity. We had an attendance of 60 - 100people in attendance but our delivery was greatly disorganized that a speaker who happens to be our guest asked me a big question "WHY ARE YOU GUYS DISORGANIZED?".
The truth is we were disorganized because we were more concerned about our package(entertainment) that we neglected working on our content(presentations).

Note: A good content gives better results.
©wondy_great.

(1) (Reply)

Weekend Data Visualisation Courses In Abuja / Discover Your Hidden Musical Talent / Why Creativity Is Key To Emotional Intelligence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.