Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

1k For 10 People For Eid - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 1k For 10 People For Eid (3930 Views)

Testaments Of God To His People For The Glorious Year 2022 / "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts / Has Okorocha Become A Pastor, See Him Laying Hands On People For Anointin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1k For 10 People For Eid by Kokoboss: 1:09pm On May 22, 2020
OmarAdebayo:
With the last beneficiaries being Abouuthaymin and kareayo, I have officially ended this thread, though still open to anyone willing to do sadaqa.
Allah's peace mercy and blessings on you all and your household
Eid Mubarak
may Allah continue to bless you sir. You're a good man.
Re: 1k For 10 People For Eid by Rakiat234: 5:58am On May 24, 2020
15ssDRIVE:
Pls if you haven’t received and you are my Muslim brother or sister. Pls send it ....

Keep pasting on this quote......For tokens.
happy eid l fitr bro. May Allah make us witness more of it and continue to bless us. Amin
Re: 1k For 10 People For Eid by hgnbello(m): 12:03pm On May 24, 2020
OmarAdebayo:
With the last beneficiaries being Abouuthaymin and kareayo, I have officially ended this thread, though still open to anyone willing to do sadaqa.
Allah's peace mercy and blessings on you all and your household
Eid Mubarak

May Allah's love, mercy nd blessings be upon u nd ur house hold. May He accept all our Dua and act of Ibadah. Ameen.
Eid Mubarak brother.
Re: 1k For 10 People For Eid by hstar: 10:38am On Jun 09, 2020
Kolapousman03:

Asalam alaykum,actually
i had benefitted from ur gesture
before,but due to some circumstances i
would make another request. 0211810813 GTBank
May Allah reward u.
Please is the moniker with 15ssDrive : Mr .....?, reason why I'm asking is because I want to thank him, please reply me

1 Like

Re: 1k For 10 People For Eid by hstar: 10:41am On Jun 09, 2020
15ssDRIVE:
Send your accounts here
First
People
Salaam alaykum sir, pls are you Mr ... Please?

1 Like

Re: 1k For 10 People For Eid by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:45am On Jun 09, 2020
hstar:

Please is the moniker with 15ssDrive : Mr Abdul rasheed akorede sulaiman?, reason why I'm asking is because I want to thank him, please reply me

Thanks to Allah
Re: 1k For 10 People For Eid by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:46am On Jun 09, 2020
hstar:

Salaam alaykum sir, pls are you Mr abduraseed ako.... Sul.... Please?

Alhamdililah
Re: 1k For 10 People For Eid by hstar: 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
15ssDRIVE:

Alhamdililah
please sir, I would like to call and thank you please sir, I sent you a mail, e jor Tori Olohun, no pun intended, ejo, only that can give me rest of mind
Re: 1k For 10 People For Eid by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
hstar:
please sir, I would like to call and thank you please sir, I sent you a mail, e jor Tori Olohun, no pun intended, ejo, only that can give me rest of mind

Hey boss,
I don’t know how to receive eMails.... I have received several emails request,so sad I can’t see or read dem.
Re: 1k For 10 People For Eid by Addme: 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
15ssDRIVE:

Hey boss,
I don’t know how to receive eMails.... I have received several emails request,so sad I can’t see or read dem.

Just check the mail you registered with on nairaland. You'll see the mails..
No wonder you didn't reply my PMs during Ramadan.

1 Like

Re: 1k For 10 People For Eid by hstar: 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
15ssDRIVE:

Hey boss,

But I want to be sure if you are Mr ...?
Re: 1k For 10 People For Eid by hstar: 2:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
15ssDRIVE:

Hey boss,

Well, since I can't reach you off nairaland, I would like to say; JazakumuLlahu Khayran, and whenever you need Almighty God, He would always be there for you, words can't express how grateful I am, I would always copy you one day by helping other nairalanders, thank you.
Re: 1k For 10 People For Eid by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
hstar:

But I want to be sure if you are Mr rash... Akor.... Sul...?

Yes sir
Re: 1k For 10 People For Eid by hstar: 9:36pm On Jun 09, 2020
15ssDRIVE:

Yes sir
Olohun koni je ki e mo apada si aburu lai lai, Allahumo Ameen.

May Almighty Allah never let you and your family experience whatsoever the time turns itself to in terms of evil, Allahumo Ameen, u saved me.

I would also do so in the future whenever I reach your level, Ameen.

Thank you so much sir, jazakumuLlahu sorlihatan
Re: 1k For 10 People For Eid by Kokoboss: 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2020
hstar:

May Almighty Allah never let you and your family experience whatsoever the time turns itself to in terms of evil, Allahumo Ameen, u saved me.

May Allah help us all bro. Life's actually good. It pays to help when you have. I know Allah won't disappoint us. One day I'll be in this position to help also. May God bless the brother and our other Muslim brothers too. Jazakalah khairan. Please modify and remove he's name from the post.
Re: 1k For 10 People For Eid by hstar: 10:15pm On Jun 09, 2020
Kokoboss:
May Allah help us all bro. Life's actually good. It pays to help when you have. I know Allah won't disappoint us. One day I'll be in this position to help also. May God bless the brother and our other Muslim brothers too. Jazakalah khairan. Please modify and remove he's name from the post.
Ok bros, I will, no vex for me about what we discussed in private, u just have to understand, since February, I swear
Re: 1k For 10 People For Eid by Kokoboss: 10:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
hstar:

Ok bros, I will, no vex for me about what we discussed in private, u just have to understand, since February, I swear
bro no problem.. Allah will see us through. Amin. Hope you've started your shawwal fasting?
Re: 1k For 10 People For Eid by hstar: 12:17am On Jun 10, 2020
Kokoboss:
bro no problem.. Allah will see us through. Amin. Hope you've started your shawwal fasting?
Completed it
Re: 1k For 10 People For Eid by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:50am On Jun 10, 2020
hstar:

Give me account again
Re: 1k For 10 People For Eid by hstar: 2:53am On Jun 10, 2020
15ssDRIVE:

Give me account again
Ah, thank you sir
Re: 1k For 10 People For Eid by Kokoboss: 4:18am On Jun 10, 2020
hstar:

Completed it
nice one. I'm on day 4
Re: 1k For 10 People For Eid by hstar: 7:59am On Jun 10, 2020
Kokoboss:
nice one. I'm on day 4
Alright brother, stay blessed

1 Like

Re: 1k For 10 People For Eid by Mummymanal(f): 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
Re: 1k For 10 People For Eid by hstar: 11:55pm On Jul 10, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Explain How Writing The Bible Came About? / Tudor, Krayola. . . On God Again. / Where In The Quran Did It Say The Bible Has Been Corrupted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.