Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

The Infinix Note 7 Is Insanely Good - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Infinix Note 7 Is Insanely Good (4657 Views)

Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * / Wait Is It True Redmi 7 Is 48k / The Real Prices Of Infinix Hot 7 Is Cheap Mehn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Infinix Note 7 Is Insanely Good by Henryneo(m): 12:03pm On May 14, 2020
My Infinix Note 7 Experience and Initial Impressions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoGIrsnTuTg

The Infinix Note 7 is a surprisingly well built phone and i am mostly happy with the device. Come along and experience this device with me.

Price
Infinix Note 7
128/6GB - N89,500 ($199)
64/4GB - N78,000 ($175)

Infinix Note 7 Lite
64/4GB - N67,500 ($150)

#Infinix #Note7 #InfinixNote7

Re: The Infinix Note 7 Is Insanely Good by festwiz(m): 12:10pm On May 14, 2020
Henryneo:
My Infinix Note 7 Experience and Initial Impressions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoGIrsnTuTg

#Infinix #Note7 #InfinixNote7

For the first time in a very long time, I'd say it's decent for the price. The Redmi Note 9s is way more powerful and is about the same price but given the G70s performance, I'd say it's okay.

I do believe a price reduction of 10k across all models, from the Note 7 to the Note 7 lite will make it a worthy smartphone in the Nigerian techspace.

5 Likes

Re: The Infinix Note 7 Is Insanely Good by Henryneo(m): 3:08pm On May 14, 2020
I agree. A price reduction will make it more compelling

festwiz:

For the first time in a very long time, I'd say it's decent for the price. The Redmi Note 9s is way more powerful and is about the same price but given the G70s performance, I'd say it's okay.

I do believe a price reduction of 10k across all models, from the Note 7 to the Note 7 lite will make it a worthy smartphone in the Nigerian techspace.

Re: The Infinix Note 7 Is Insanely Good by DarkJeddi(m): 7:06pm On May 14, 2020
Ain't dropping that kind of money for a USB type B and a HD+ screen.. angry

18 Likes

Re: The Infinix Note 7 Is Insanely Good by Kalapizim(m): 7:30pm On May 14, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Ain't dropping that kind of money for a USB type B and a HD+ screen.. angry
Alaye shut up
Re: The Infinix Note 7 Is Insanely Good by DarkJeddi(m): 9:01pm On May 14, 2020
Kalapizim:
Alaye shut up
You shut up.. undecided

Shitfinix.. shocked

13 Likes

Re: The Infinix Note 7 Is Insanely Good by Defaramade(m): 9:31pm On May 14, 2020
Kalapizim:
Alaye shut up
How do you justify the use of a micro USB port and HD+ resolution display on a 7 inch $200 mid range smartphone in 2020? Especially considering the competition usually offers type C port and FHD+ resolution at this same price point. Transsion really needs to change if they don"t want to be relegated in the Nigerian Market cos the competition is getting stiffer.

19 Likes

Re: The Infinix Note 7 Is Insanely Good by sunshineV(f): 11:13pm On May 14, 2020
Defaramade:
How do you justify the use of a micro USB port and HD+ resolution display on a 7 inch $200 mid range smartphone in 2020? Especially considering the competition usually offers type C port and FHD+ resolution at this same price point. Transsion really needs to change if they don"t want to be relegated in the Nigerian Market cos the competition is getting stiffer.

Wait till he tells u USB C is overrated and 720p is the best resolution

Infinix marketers madt gan

31 Likes

Re: The Infinix Note 7 Is Insanely Good by Defaramade(m): 11:35pm On May 14, 2020
sunshineV:

Wait till he tells u USB C is overrated and 720p is the best resolution

Infinix marketers madt gan
Lol, na their way. I tire for those transsion guys.

1 Like

Re: The Infinix Note 7 Is Insanely Good by Remaboy(m): 1:52am On May 15, 2020
Kalapizim:
Alaye shut up
My shitfinix broda, are you in sifia pains?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Infinix Note 7 Is Insanely Good by Remaboy(m): 2:57am On May 15, 2020
OP Henryneo, are you sure you and Henry.007 are not the same person?
Una two even be Shitfinix marketer.

14 Likes

Re: The Infinix Note 7 Is Insanely Good by ZesusHVWritter(m): 4:34am On May 15, 2020
Defaramade:
Devices half the price offer better hardware specs like usb c, gorilla glass 5, fastcharge support, etc.
Will be taking a swing at this exorbitantly priced note 7.
The infinix note 7 lite is a complete waste of time and energy. The fact that infinix actually opened factory, encouraged workers and even dare to make the infinix note 7 lite shows infinix have been allowed too much play time.
Spending time creating scramps and mediocrity should be a punishable offence in the technology court.

Mind you, the redmi 8 of 2019 is still a killer device compared to anything transision will ever come up with till 2025.

Oh, to salt infinix's pain with pepper. The realme narzo 10 with mtk helio g80, usb type c and veriable camera lenses cost 62k... Yes... 62k...
Person go need to forget brain for isolation center to ever consider anything transision.
For every transision overpriced garbage, there is at least 12 better options available at a more affordable price publicly available.

14 Likes

Re: The Infinix Note 7 Is Insanely Good by Defaramade(m): 6:53am On May 15, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Devices half the price offer better hardware specs like usb c, gorilla glass 5, fastcharge support, etc.
The infinix note 7 lite is a complete waste of time and energy. The fact that infinix actually opened factory, encouraged workers and even dare to make the infinix note 7 lite shows infinix have been allowed too much play time.
Spending time creating scramps and mediocrity should be a punishable offence in the technology court.

Mind you, the redmi 8 of 2019 is still a killer device compared to anything transision will ever come up with till 2025.

Oh, to salt infinix's pain with pepper. The realme narzo 10 with mtk helio g80, usb type c and veriable camera lenses cost 62k... Yes... 62k...
Person go need to forget brain for isolation center to ever consider anything transision.
For every transision overpriced garbage, there is at least 12 better options available at a more affordable price publicly available.
Lol, everything you said is the complete truth. Instead of transsion marketers to talk to their company to change their unscrupulous practices they'd rather go to ridiculous lengths to defend them. There's no way a sane person would justify buying this note 7 over the likes of the Redmi Note 8 or the Realme 6 with better specs/features. Transsion holdings are basically treating their loyal customers like shít. So pathetic.

11 Likes

Re: The Infinix Note 7 Is Insanely Good by sunshineV(f): 8:05am On May 15, 2020
Defaramade:
Lol, everything you said is the complete truth. Instead of transsion marketers to talk to their company to change their unscrupulous practices they'd rather go to ridiculous lengths to defend them. There's no way a sane person would justify buying this note 7 over the likes of the Redmi Note 8 or the Realme 6 with better specs/features. Transsion holdings are basically treating their loyal customers like shít. So pathetic.

Even redmi note 7 is a better buy than this shiiii

11 Likes

Re: The Infinix Note 7 Is Insanely Good by KrazyDave16(m): 8:16am On May 15, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Sometimes ehn I wonder if they even have a functioning marketing and R & D team.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Infinix Note 7 Is Insanely Good by skywalker240(m): 8:50am On May 15, 2020
G70 fairly good

720p resolution on a 7" device for 89k, (in 2020)

If they used gorilla glass 5, humanity go cease to exist?

To make it more juicier if they added some features like ir blaster, NFC etc won't it be appalling? (expect marketers to come here and say sensors are useless in Nigeria)

Using USB type b on a supposed killer device... Hmm

At least the specs on the phone May not be bad, but the definition of EVIL is slapping a ridiculous price tag of 89k on this.

There are Realme with better specs cheaper than this

There are xiaomi phone's with better spec cheaper than this

There are Huawei phone's with better specs cheaper than this

I keep saying it, the reason why Transsion holding keep dominating the African market (except South Africa) is because of the high Tech illiteracy coupled with the fact that the average African person don't read or bother to research.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Infinix Note 7 Is Insanely Good by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:30am On May 15, 2020
KrazyDave16:

Sometimes ehn I wonder if they even have a functioning marketing and R & D team.
Honestly speaking sir. You said it all, its obvious they have swallowed up the R&grin section of their organisation and have given more attention to their deceitful advertising. So much they have chosen to spend more money and time in deceiving Nigerians than producing reliable devices with competent hardwares.
Redmi 8 was the second highest selling device in India, coming behind Samsung A51.

Yet, xiaomi or Samsung didn't go about begging for top artist and actors in India to come persuade people to buy their product.

I don't know why Nigeria has to go through all these pain and disappointment.
Well even India once had same treatment from micromax until the citizens were fed up.
Hopefully, our time is now, not later.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Infinix Note 7 Is Insanely Good by chariisGRACE(m): 10:00am On May 15, 2020
skywalker240:
G70 fairly good

To make it more juicier if they added some features like ir blaster, NFC etc won't it be appalling? (expect marketers to come here and say sensors are useless in Nigeria)

At least the specs on the phone May not be bad, but the definition of EVIL is slapping a ridiculous price tag of 89k on this.

I keep saying it, the reason why Transsion holding keep dominating the African market (except South Africa) is because of the high Tech illiteracy coupled with the fact that the average African person don't read or bother to research.

They said it is equipped with DTS sound system.
the DTS that I am using on my GIONEE F103 of 2016.

7 Likes

Re: The Infinix Note 7 Is Insanely Good by skywalker240(m): 12:46pm On May 15, 2020
chariisGRACE:

They said it is equipped with DTS sound system.
the DTS that I am using on my GIONEE F103 of 2016.
if not for the large propotion of tech-illiterates in Nigeria, whats so special about DTS that even symbian phones were using back in 2010.

Except for South Africa, almost all other african nations are shit holed dumping ground for rubbish.

those SA guys at the helm of government wont allow such.

if the minister of ICT (no offence to Pantami he is trying ) or communication was someone like atheistandproud or any young energetic tech literate person, those idiots heading NCC and SON (or any organisation responsible for standard quality products) would have been booted out and replaced with a young souls who are willing to work and not collect bribe.

8 Likes

Re: The Infinix Note 7 Is Insanely Good by KrazyDave16(m): 1:38pm On May 15, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Honestly speaking sir. You said it all, its obvious they have swallowed up the R&grin section of their organisation and have given more attention to their deceitful advertising. So much they have chosen to spend more money and time in deceiving Nigerians than producing reliable devices with competent hardwares.
Redmi 8 was the second highest selling device in India, coming behind Samsung A51.

Yet, xiaomi or Samsung didn't go about begging for top artist and actors in India to come persuade people to buy their product.

Well even India once had same treatment from micromax until the citizens were fed up.

I pray some of them come to their senses.

Seeing these justifications to being treated like illiterates is just sad, excuses for not shipping in better, cheaper devices because they're not available locally (but other products they happily wait for it to arrive), bad exchange rates.......the list goes on.

Funny part is that midrangers are going to be something of the past in the nearest future, what with present mid-range SoC almost getting flagship-like performance and the current flagship SoC breaking new grounds in technology.
I'd love to see where Transsion stands when this time comes, if they'd still have a future or fade out.

I won't be surprised if the G70 on the note 7 is a binned one, given that they've added lying specs to their portfolio.

1 Like

Re: The Infinix Note 7 Is Insanely Good by KrazyDave16(m): 1:51pm On May 15, 2020
skywalker240:
G70 fairly good

NFC useless

Same NFC that would save me the stress of carrying my debit card all the time for POS transactions?

Same NFC that you can use to pair your NFC-supported headphones (not the ones most people buy by the roadside ooo) without bothering with BT pairing palavar??

No be the same NFC people dey use make payment for Ikeja Mall

Chaii

5 Likes

Re: The Infinix Note 7 Is Insanely Good by skywalker240(m): 2:17pm On May 15, 2020
KrazyDave16:

NFC useless

Same NFC that would save me the stress of carrying my debit card all the time for POS transactions?

Same NFC that you can use to pair your NFC-supported headphones (not the ones most people buy by the roadside ooo) without bothering with BT pairing palavar??

No be the same NFC people dey use make payment for Ikeja Mall

Chaii

grin

Dont be supprised, Trassion marketers have done this and even worse.

one marketer that like hurling insults on honest reviewer's (i think his moniker is kalakpa abi kalapim something like that)
said type c usb is not a criteria to determine a device. (is this not one of their latest flagship? Should'nt new and modern features be added?)

if they should continue like this, two years from now they would be relegated to the back stage just like the old nokia and blackberry (that day would be exciting)

4 Likes

Re: The Infinix Note 7 Is Insanely Good by KrazyDave16(m): 3:06pm On May 15, 2020
skywalker240:

grin

Dont be supprised, Trassion marketers have done this and even worse.

one marketer that like hurling insults on honest reviewer's (i think his moniker is kalakpa abi kalapim something like that)
said type c usb is not a criteria to determine a device. (is this not one of their latest flagship? Should'nt new and modern features be added?)

if they should continue like this, two years from now they would be relegated to the back stage just like the old nokia and blackberry (that day would be exciting)

Better they cease to exist in two years if they're going to continue making substandard products all in the name of "meeting current market standards prevalent in Africa"

3 Likes

Re: The Infinix Note 7 Is Insanely Good by skywalker240(m): 4:44pm On May 15, 2020
KrazyDave16:

Better they cease to exist in two years if they're going to continue making substandard products all in the name of "meeting current market standards prevalent in Africa"
if thats the market standard, then i weep for Africa
Re: The Infinix Note 7 Is Insanely Good by XploraBen(m): 5:05pm On May 15, 2020
If Trashsion have not adopted USB type C in their supposed "mid-range" devices, when will they start manufacturing smartphones with IP68 waterproof certification? Maybe 2030!

It's high time smartphone users in Nigeria wise up and stop buying this substandard devices.

3 Likes

Re: The Infinix Note 7 Is Insanely Good by wrose(m): 6:09pm On May 15, 2020
sunshineV:

Even redmi note 7 is a better buy than this shiiii
It is an offence to mention the redmi note 7 with this overpriced crap called a phone

3 Likes

Re: The Infinix Note 7 Is Insanely Good by Henryneo(m): 6:42am On May 16, 2020
Remaboy:
OP Henryneo, are you sure you and Henry.007 are not the same person?
Una two even be Shitfinix marketer.

No were not the same person and everything I've said in the video is true. I wished the screen was a 1080p screen but the 720p screen on the phone actually looks very good if it didn't I wouldn't say it. I'm also tired on micro USB port just as you are but man, the truth is if they don't use these part the price of the phone will go up significantly and most people will not be able to buy it. You should also know that the dollar exchange rate has skyrocketed hence that current price.

If we had a good naira value, this phone shouldn't be more than 65k but again, infinix isn't making these phones for the very few people who know about smartphone specs. They're making it for the masses who will simply look at the price tag, the fact its got a big screen and the battery size. And thats why they're dominating Africa.

They've learned to give people what they want.

As for the other phones people mention, I know all about those phones and know that some of them have way better specs but, their presence isn't in Africa, if you have to buy them you'd have to import them and you're stuck with the phone of eventually it develops a problem or.you get a cracked screen.

Xiaomi is here but their phone offering for Nigeria is limited even.

Samsung is also trying to play in the entry level to mid range market space but Samsung phone are more expensive to afford for most of the populace.

I feel you bro but the video is factual and was my experience using the phone and the truth is until you use it, you may not know how good the device is

2 Likes

Re: The Infinix Note 7 Is Insanely Good by Randerl: 7:00am On May 16, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

@Bolded, well captured.

Micromax threw away the goodwill they had and decided to sell overpriced, bloated junks to their customers. Today, Xiaomi and Samsung are pounding Micromax to the ground with their weight in the Budget and Mid Range category.

What you see Tecno and Infinix doing with multiple product launches within a short time frame is to saturate the market with thier overpriced plastic rubbish, hire an iphone welding celebrity to hype the nonsense and expect THE SAME OLD RESULT i.e. illiterate tech buyers to buy in large numbers.

Transsion knows it is game up. UnboxTherapy will be regretting for being associatied with these expensive plastic rubbish. The guy actually pounded below his weight class by hyping Transsion products to an internationally enlightened class. Various comments on his Tecno/infinix product videos show disdain for the insanely expensive junks.

In order to avoid the Transsion quagmire, Nigerian/African Tech buyer will do well if they research into other well priced products.

3 Likes

Re: The Infinix Note 7 Is Insanely Good by princemillla(m): 7:26am On May 16, 2020
With all this noise Infinix will still sell this fone to the public may be thousands of people both in Nigeria and outside.

The truth is, transion marketing, did a great job by mapping area of concentrations. They know what we want physical design. How many people in Nigeria knows about gpu, knows about charging wattage?

U guys should quit lambasting them, they Re simply exploring the mass illiteracy.

3 Likes

Re: The Infinix Note 7 Is Insanely Good by Randerl: 7:38am On May 16, 2020
princemillla:
With all this noise Infinix will still sell this fone to the public may be thousands of people both in Nigeria and outside.

The truth is, transion marketing, did a great job by mapping area of concentrations. They know what we want physical design. How many people in Nigeria knows about gpu, knows about charging wattage?

U guys should quit lambasting them, they Re simply exploring the mass illiteracy.

@bolded is the reason for this public enlightment.

What Transsion is doing today to thier African users, Micromax did same to indians more than 5years ago. Xiaomi changed the narrative.

Samsung went back to the drawing board and came up with stunning products from their excess inventory for the Indian market.

Dont worry, Xiaomi entire product lineups, the Samsung Aseries and Nokia are already redefining the Nigerian/African Smartphone market.

1 Like

Re: The Infinix Note 7 Is Insanely Good by princemillla(m): 7:49am On May 16, 2020
Randerl:

@bolded is the reason for this public enlightment.

What Transsion is doing today to thier African users, Micromax did same to indians more than 5years ago. Xiaomi changed the narrative.

Samsung went back to the drawing board and came up with stunning products from their excess inventry for the Indian market.

Dont worry, Xiaomi entire product lineups, the Samsung Aseries and Nokia are already redefining the Nigerian/African Smartphone market.

U r 100% right. But do u know the funniest thing. I work in a gadget store. Befor any other products sells 5 devices transion would av sold 60.

I implore u guys to do the bashing in the right way so transion can step up their game

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Long Does Your Phone Take To Charge? / See The Response I Got From MTN After Trying To Borrow Airtime / Please Is Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime A Good Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.