Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,887 members, 7,798,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) (47420 Views)

Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) / Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Unboxing - Other Smartphone Brands Better Sit Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Linsigne(m): 3:44pm On May 14, 2020
Xiaomi note 9s is not this one mate oo. Infinix sha defrauding Nigerians since 1883 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Playermayweda(m): 3:46pm On May 14, 2020
The phone is impressive but a bad price will spoil this device
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by blingxx(m): 3:52pm On May 14, 2020
andysmith123:
am i the only one who cannot pronounce HUAWIE?

easy ...just pronounce "who are we" in british ascent but faster grin
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Lagospikin65433: 3:54pm On May 14, 2020
see below
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by greggng: 3:55pm On May 14, 2020
I will never buy Chinko phone . If is not iPhone or Samsung or HTC count me out....don't ask me why...this are tasted and trust gadgets tongue
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Enwhen(m): 3:56pm On May 14, 2020
frankblinkz:
phone wey dey hot like mad

You be lairMed ...which phone they hot ??

Just tell us say u no dey like eat egg because bone dey inside.
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by eleko1: 3:57pm On May 14, 2020
Abeg,Wic Phone u use? I like dis color..I be old skol
cbrezy:

lol grin I followed this adage "Never give up".
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Zyzxx10: 4:00pm On May 14, 2020
It's those that have money that would buy it.Lemme jejely manage my box.
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Alary: 4:01pm On May 14, 2020
Rudewhitelondon:
No too much differencce.

I need a loan of 10k to pay 12k in 2 week just to make ends meet. Pls let me know if you are up and which collateral u may need
Go and download branch app. Then apply for the loan on their platform, I'm sure you will be considered.
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by richeeyo(m): 4:03pm On May 14, 2020
frankblinkz:
phone wey dey hot like mad
Read before you comment
Didn't you see radiator included
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 14, 2020
Alary:

Go and download branch app. Then apply for the loan on their platform, I'm sure you will be considered.

I did that but they said there's no loan at the moment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by eleko1: 4:05pm On May 14, 2020
femmyAdagba:
Good afternoon nairalanders.
My vivo phone got lost last week and it was recently purchased.

Can anyone help me on how to trace it and get it back.
I heard that it's achievable through my Gmail.

I will be glad indeed if any technology oriented person can help in achieving this goal.
Lost or stolen phones should be retrievable.
My contact number is
0-8-0-6-8

2-1-2-4

0-7
They’ll ask u to pay 5k to track it.Dnt drop kobo.If Dey are able to track it,let dem track it and promise to give dem more dan dat 5k.Becareful

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by jericco1(m): 4:05pm On May 14, 2020
rittyben:

My redmi 8A camera no try at all

Mine is fair but not good in low light, however with Gcam it's awesome
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by eleko1: 4:06pm On May 14, 2020
Who have clean fone for sale? Minus a chinko Arjun oo
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Naijaarchive(m): 4:07pm On May 14, 2020
Ashley86400:
It's pronounced "Hoo-are-way". Pronounce it quickly and together.
Who-are-we grin
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by rittyben(f): 4:09pm On May 14, 2020
jericco1:

Mine is fair but not good in low light, however with Gcam it's awesome

Pls how can I get the gcam?
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by vertueptime: 4:09pm On May 14, 2020
Nice fonts

cbrezy:
Money that I'll use and buy Xiaomi note 8, Note 8 pro or 9s or Samsung A series.

That I'll now use to buy this crap, and some people especially Nigerian girls who know nothing about phone but the size and Camera, chaii I'll always say it Africa is a dumpingsite. grin
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Edopesin: 4:09pm On May 14, 2020
Charlssey:

I have used my infinix note 4 for over 2 years and 6 months now without any single repair or complaint. Maybe the note series are better.

But my wife has used her Infinix hot 6 for about 2 years without a single repair too.

My previous phone was an Android tecno which I regretted. I always had to repair the charging point.

I was using the infinix hot 8 with the supposedly 5000mAH and I regretted cause the battery wasn't really 5000mAH like they said then I got the pouvier 3 (Tecno) same 5000mAH and lasts longer than the hot 8 but it cannot multitask

It's almost as if they want us to keep on chasing for the perfect phone while we waste our money

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Danny50: 4:11pm On May 14, 2020
andysmith123:
We plenty o
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by pyrex23(m): 4:12pm On May 14, 2020
andysmith123:

Wa wi
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by oladipo322(m): 4:19pm On May 14, 2020
Discombulator:

Free the poor guy jare,he is a newbie, real me has a phone of 38k with the same g70
yeah..... Realme C3.
But the last time I check on aliexpress it around 48k the 1 with triple camera and finger print
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by oyeb15: 4:20pm On May 14, 2020
Anyone knows d name of DAT shooting game. That's what interest me in d post.
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by solochiben(m): 4:23pm On May 14, 2020
henry007:
More photos

So for 6gb RAM phone, only 3gb RAM person fit use
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Thebwoy: 4:24pm On May 14, 2020
cbrezy:
Money that I'll use and buy Xiaomi note 8, Note 8 pro or 9s or Samsung A series.

That I'll now use to buy this crap, and some people especially Nigerian girls who know nothing about phone but the size and Camera, chaii I'll always say it Africa is a dumpingsite. grin

More grease to your elbow
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Karex81(m): 4:26pm On May 14, 2020
addexx:

What have you produced in your entire lifetime
Transsion marketer

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by rash47(m): 4:28pm On May 14, 2020
Which Nokia smartphone will make a good buy for 60k? Plsn Nlandrs suggest..
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by jericco1(m): 4:36pm On May 14, 2020
rittyben:

Pls how can I get the gcam?

There's a compilation thread on that
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 14, 2020
geosuzzy:
Infinix phones are nothing but trash speaking from my own personal experience tho..previously using infinix s5 lite, fake 4000Amh batt, USB charging port( not type c) takes like 4hrs 15mins for full charging, have met 4diff individuals complaining about same crappy phones from infinix....for now I think if not techno, Samsung or xaomi and the iPhone count me out
What is Tecno??
A musician!!

Abegi, Buy Samsung or Xaiomi!!

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 14, 2020
This is how they use Africa as their business ground to make profit for the development of their nation.
When will Nigeria start invention
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Torie8(f): 4:42pm On May 14, 2020
Yea I watched the live launching on youtube and I like it
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by caprini1: 4:44pm On May 14, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Same old crap that can't multi task

Funny enough! Is like all these crap phones Especially infinix don't support Glo 4G band 28/ 700 mhz
Lets wait if this funny Moda fuckkkers called infinix will still support Glo now that Glo is out with an additional 4G band and frequency ( 3/1800)
Even the glo self their own dey their body
How we go even sure say them don really add another band

Bunch of Moda fuckkkers

Just get yourself from a Nokia 5 upwards and enjoy Glo network.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by eki2000(m): 4:46pm On May 14, 2020
chuks34:

Its pronounced "who are we"
Don't fool yourself. I learnt that the correct pronunciation is "Wua-we" I used to get confused just like you are now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 / Wire-Wire: Be Careful With Your SIM That Receives Your Alerts / Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.