Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) (47429 Views)

Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) / Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Unboxing - Other Smartphone Brands Better Sit Up (2) (3) (4)

Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by JIMXMAVERICK(m): 7:49pm On May 14, 2020
Let them reduce the price jare how much is iphone kwanu
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by BimberBuzz: 8:19pm On May 14, 2020
A tracker has been set to notify you anytime the price reduces; be the first to know: https://bimberbuzz.com/infinix-note-7-price-reduction-alert/

festwiz:
The only decent device by Infinix in 3 years.

I do believe it should see a 10k price reduction across all variants to actually make it competitive. The Redmi Note 9s is way more powerful and cost the same.

The G70 whilst decent is vastly inferior to the 720G. The G80 would've been good at this price but anything that's not a Helio P35, P22, P25, A22 or A25 is a plus.
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by icankel: 8:25pm On May 14, 2020
y should I bother myself wen Infinix Note 8 is on d way at least by then EPL will restart
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by cbrezy(m): 9:14pm On May 14, 2020
DAVE5:

Lol, i was born chill, humans changed me
No b only 5g, let pastor Chris catch you oh

Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by luluosas(m): 9:38pm On May 14, 2020
Please if you have one to throw away, kindly dash me please. My phone spoiled since March, but no money to buy anyone now. Help me please if available
internationalman:
What happened to the ones we are currently using. We should sell it or throw it away because a new one is out?..

These people should give at least 2 year interval for production of new devices.
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by henry007(m): 9:42pm On May 14, 2020
icankel:
y should I bother myself wen Infinix Note 8 is on d way at least by then EPL will restart

Note series is actually released once a year.
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 12:58am On May 15, 2020
cbrezy:

Dude chill I did it with 5G network

[/color]H[color=#000099]e[/color]l[color=#550000]l[/color]o[color=#550000]
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 12:59am On May 15, 2020
embarassed
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by nanakgh(m): 6:37am On May 15, 2020
ityP:

Which kind wicked advice be this? IPHONE down from iPhone 8 na nonsense battery wise

Not true. Stop buying old, run down iPhones. If you can’t afford a new or slightly used iPhone please stick to your technos and oppos and others.
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by cbrezy(m): 7:25am On May 15, 2020
ThisisIkemefuna:

[/color]H[color=#000099]e[/color]l[color=#550000]l[/color]o[color=#550000]

Hahaha bro abeg chill, na watin you wan try do ?

Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 1:07pm On May 15, 2020
cbrezy:

Hahaha bro abeg chill, na watin you wan try do ?

Hahaha. Bro this thing na work oh
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by ityP(m): 2:17pm On May 15, 2020
nanakgh:

Not true. Stop buying old, run down iPhones. If you can’t afford a new or slightly used iPhone please stick to your technos and oppos and others.

Lol. Leave talk abeg. iPhone batteries (apart from the plus models and those from 8 upwards) are nothing to write home about. Mediocre at best
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by nanakgh(m): 2:21pm On May 15, 2020
ityP:

Lol. Leave talk abeg. iPhone batteries (apart from the plus models and those from 8 upwards) are nothing to write home about. Mediocre at best

No need to argue with you. This is nairaland, I'm probably talking to someone who has never actually used an iPhone before but has just heard stories. So to each his own, I guess.
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by ityP(m): 3:06pm On May 15, 2020
nanakgh:

No need to argue with you. This is nairaland, I'm probably talking to someone who has never actually used an iPhone before but has just heard stories. So to each his own, I guess.

OK
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by cbrezy(m): 7:31pm On May 15, 2020
ThisisIkemefuna:

Hahaha. Bro this thing na work oh

Haha cheesy
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by chuks34(m): 3:24pm On May 20, 2020
eki2000:
Don't fool yourself. I learnt that the correct pronunciation is "Wua-we" I used to get confused just like you are now.

Ok Sir
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Anegbettedude: 12:15pm On Jul 08, 2020
festwiz:
The only decent device by Infinix in 3 years.

I do believe it should see a 10k price reduction across all variants to actually make it competitive. The Redmi Note 9s is way more powerful and cost the same.

The G70 whilst decent is vastly inferior to the 720G. The G80 would've been good at this price but anything that's not a Helio P35, P22, P25, A22 or A25 is a plus.
Price slash will still happen, you sabi the game cheesy
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by awoo47: 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2020
Anegbettedude:
Price slash will still happen, you sabi the game cheesy
bought one 2day fr 73k...
if u order it u can get it fr even 70k

d camera dope sha
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Anegbettedude: 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2020
awoo47:
bought one 2day fr 73k...
if u order it u can get it fr even 70k

d camera dope sha
yeah bro
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Friedyokes: 11:32am On Sep 07, 2020
awoo47:
bought one 2day fr 73k... if u order it u can get it fr even 70k
d camera dope sha
where did you get it at that price
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by awoo47: 1:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
Friedyokes:
where did you get it at that price
slot....
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Friedyokes: 6:16am On Sep 12, 2020
awoo47:
slot....
alright... could you give your own review of the phone... especially on the display

How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? / Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 / Members Charging Phones In My Church Today (Funny photos)