Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,159 members, 7,807,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Who Else Wants To Make Money Online From Home With Corona Proof - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Wants To Make Money Online From Home With Corona Proof (356 Views)

Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly / Corona Virus Facts - Types Of People That Can't Contact Corona Virus Easily / Corona Virus Facts- Types Of People That Can't Contact Corona Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Wants To Make Money Online From Home With Corona Proof by benrichest: 12:32pm On May 14, 2020
If reading this article to the ending, will change your financial life in this time of COVID 19. Would you?

*Let me start by introducting myself.*

My name is *Ashade Benedict* and I am a copywriter, author, motivational speaker and consultant.

My major goal is to be rich in Christ and cash�

As you already know I am a lover of Jesus and a mandate is to divorce a billion people from poverty.

Why?

*Because you don't help the poor by becoming poor.*

*Moneyria* has killed more people than malaria.

And *povertophohobia*
has destroyed more lives than *xenophobia.*

Answer to the why?

Because I have been a victim of the both sickness

and I have known what it feels like to be hungry

and have nothing to eat.

Sometimes I get angry without knowing the reason?

*Maybe am angry because I was poor or maybe I was angry because I was hungry�*
I have gone 3 days of not eating as a student��, not because I was fasting but because there's nothing to eat.

*My dear friend, there's no how best to describe poverty that makes it good, poverty is really a bad thing* isn't it?

Last year, I was still a usual victim of moneyria struggling with life,

don't know what to do with it,

living from debt to debt.

I thought of suicide �, yes, it's up to that.

But I realize that won't solve the problem but add to my parent sorrow.

I was suffering and faking smile�.

I went into gambling i.e bet9ja, chai that thing really chop my money oo.

Alot of us know what am talking about�

I got addicted to it, until Jesus himself came to deliver me. You know why I said so?

Because have said it over 3 times to stop it on my own but All na lie�.

The struggle continues until one evening in September last year.

I was just surfing my WhatsApp status and I saw a 5,000 naira training post on my friend's status.

and I choose to click even if I am only having 1000 naira with me.

But I was just hungry to change my financial situation by all means legally.

I borrowed 2k each from 2 friends and I added my last 1k, then i paid for the class.

Am I not fool?
No I'm not. �

I learnt copywritting and bury my head into it.

In less than 3months I was able to make 6 figures.

Now, I have been able to create 4 other streams of income.

All thanks to God and my mentor @Emmanuel akpe, he now makes 905,000naira in 10 days and has over 10 streams of income.

He earn even far more than any bank manager.

Is that not awesome. It is?

I believe if mastering copywritter can change my life,

it can also change your life too.

Copywritting has produce more millionaires online than any other skills.

Copywritting is the number 1 best online skills.

At has present I have over 3 jobs worth 200$ that I will be submitting before 12am and I will be receiving my pay.

Once you can follow me to the end and follow the principles and instructions I will be teaching.

I can assure you of a great success a great success ahead.

I didn't write all this to impress you but to impress upon you that copywritting is capable of changing you financial life.

Are you think how to get started?

Click on the link below now:https:///2X10lWW
Re: Who Else Wants To Make Money Online From Home With Corona Proof by BDKLee(m): 1:18am On Jun 10, 2020
I just start a course in copywriting so can u help me with materials.[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Needed For Hire Purchase / . / We Are Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.