Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Kehinde Ogunwunmiju Vs Customs: Court Awards N5m Against Nigerian Customs - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kehinde Ogunwunmiju Vs Customs: Court Awards N5m Against Nigerian Customs (39145 Views)

HELP: My Package Sent From USA Is Hanging At The Nigerian Customs / Customs Intercepts Man At Indian Airport With Pythons, Tortoises, Monkey (Pix) / 12 Things Nigerian Customs Service Wants You To Know About Clearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kehinde Ogunwunmiju Vs Customs: Court Awards N5m Against Nigerian Customs by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:51pm On May 14, 2020
It's about time the custom learn their lesson

2 Likes

Re: Kehinde Ogunwunmiju Vs Customs: Court Awards N5m Against Nigerian Customs by DaddyGngeess(m): 3:51pm On May 14, 2020
Good one is just that they will not pay
Re: Kehinde Ogunwunmiju Vs Customs: Court Awards N5m Against Nigerian Customs by chuksville(m): 3:52pm On May 14, 2020
Choiii....!!! My guy don blow for this Coro era... Egwu...!!! Egwu...!!! Egwu...!!!
Re: Kehinde Ogunwunmiju Vs Customs: Court Awards N5m Against Nigerian Customs by Lagospikin65433: 3:53pm On May 14, 2020
see below
Re: Kehinde Ogunwunmiju Vs Customs: Court Awards N5m Against Nigerian Customs by Naijaarchive(m): 3:54pm On May 14, 2020
That's good... They make importing so difficult and frustrating.....

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Ogunwunmiju Vs Customs: Court Awards N5m Against Nigerian Customs by jerry4me2003: 3:55pm On May 14, 2020
DatAbujaBoy:
Hmmmm

I hope they obey the court judgement... Congratulations mr plantiff
Re: Kehinde Ogunwunmiju Vs Customs: Court Awards N5m Against Nigerian Customs by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 14, 2020
Rudewhitelondon:
At first I thought the LV was another abbreviation for another meaning, something legal lol.

I need a loan of 10k to pay 12k in 2 week just to make ends meet. Pls let me know if you are up and which collateral u may need. Thanks.

And what if you don't pay back??

Guy if you want to beg for money beg for money

Stop this pointless loan of a thing. Nobody will give out loan to a ghost

5 Likes

Re: Kehinde Ogunwunmiju Vs Customs: Court Awards N5m Against Nigerian Customs by wiseoneking: 3:55pm On May 14, 2020
Rudewhitelondon:
At first I thought the LV was another abbreviation for another meaning, something legal lol.

I need a loan of 10k to pay 12k in 2 week just to make ends meet. Pls let me know if you are up and which collateral u may need. Thanks.
Ok. How and when do you expect it.
Re: Kehinde Ogunwunmiju Vs Customs: Court Awards N5m Against Nigerian Customs by Omoluabi16(m): 3:57pm On May 14, 2020
The Nigerian police/Army should be ready to cough of billions of naira if our justice system was that good.
Re: Kehinde Ogunwunmiju Vs Customs: Court Awards N5m Against Nigerian Customs by drkranky: 3:58pm On May 14, 2020
Rudewhitelondon:

If you need a loan hit me up
Re: Kehinde Ogunwunmiju Vs Customs: Court Awards N5m Against Nigerian Customs by fergie001: 3:58pm On May 14, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Kehinde Ogunwunmiju Vs Customs: Court Awards N5m Against Nigerian Customs by Canada2021: 3:59pm On May 14, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Who will compel them to pay?
The claimant can compel them by means of garnishee proceedings. In other words, the money will be deducted from Nigeria Customs Account in any of the commercial banks and paid to the man

8 Likes

Re: Kehinde Ogunwunmiju Vs Customs: Court Awards N5m Against Nigerian Customs by nedekid: 4:00pm On May 14, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Ganishi their accounts grin

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Ogunwunmiju Vs Customs: Court Awards N5m Against Nigerian Customs by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 14, 2020
Organicist95:

And what if you don't pay back??

Guy if you want to beg for money beg for money

Stop this pointless loan of a thing. Nobody will give out loan to a ghost
and if I beg you will you give me pls stop judging ppl u don't even know.

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Ogunwunmiju Vs Customs: Court Awards N5m Against Nigerian Customs by growtogeda: 4:01pm On May 14, 2020
good work custom. but u sef still dey steal o
please, watch and enjoy my new animated cartoon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHSvdtfF9AY
Re: Kehinde Ogunwunmiju Vs Customs: Court Awards N5m Against Nigerian Customs by abyus15: 4:02pm On May 14, 2020
Awon werey ni won wa ni custom service yen
Re: Kehinde Ogunwunmiju Vs Customs: Court Awards N5m Against Nigerian Customs by stagger: 4:02pm On May 14, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Garnishee order sent to central bank to deduct the said sum from the budgetary allocations.

3 Likes

Re: Kehinde Ogunwunmiju Vs Customs: Court Awards N5m Against Nigerian Customs by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 14, 2020
drkranky:

If you need a loan hit me up

OK how do we proceed.
Re: Kehinde Ogunwunmiju Vs Customs: Court Awards N5m Against Nigerian Customs by fergie001: 4:06pm On May 14, 2020
nairavsdollars:

He graduated from UI a few years ago.

Kehinde is the youngest lawyer in Nigeria to be SAN and works in the chambers of Afe Babalola (SAN).

His mother, Justice Helen Morenikeji Ogunwumiju is a Presiding Judge at the Court of Appeal in Benin.

She was last year promoted to the Supreme Court.

2 Likes

Re: Kehinde Ogunwunmiju Vs Customs: Court Awards N5m Against Nigerian Customs by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 14, 2020
wiseoneking:
Ok. How and when do you expect it.

I expect it today while you tell me what you need from me as a collateral.
Re: Kehinde Ogunwunmiju Vs Customs: Court Awards N5m Against Nigerian Customs by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 14, 2020
Rudewhitelondon:
and if I beg you will you give me pls stop judging ppl u don't even know.

Continue...

Who is judging you

How did I judge you?!!

If it is you will you give out loan to someone you don't know on a faceless platform

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Ogunwunmiju Vs Customs: Court Awards N5m Against Nigerian Customs by udemzyudex(m): 4:10pm On May 14, 2020
WeneDiali:
Journalists should find a way to follow up on court matters like this so as ensure that the matter never loses steam and keep govt officials on their toes and deter them from further insulting the sensibilities of hapless citizens.

The impunity is too much..

Media aka the fourth arm of government you mean?
Re: Kehinde Ogunwunmiju Vs Customs: Court Awards N5m Against Nigerian Customs by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 14, 2020
Organicist95:

Continue...

Who is judging you

How did I judge you?!!

If it is you will you give out loan to someone you don't know on a faceless platform

Pls I dont have time for u.. I have done business with same faceless ppl on this platform, giving out money on this same faceless platform, so we are two different ppl, don't generalize based on your own understanding.

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Ogunwunmiju Vs Customs: Court Awards N5m Against Nigerian Customs by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 14, 2020
I hope this current govt does not want to see Nigerians dressed in rags ?

One bag you charged N150,000 because of Louis Vuitton tag ?

2 Likes

Re: Kehinde Ogunwunmiju Vs Customs: Court Awards N5m Against Nigerian Customs by Starz825(m): 4:13pm On May 14, 2020
nairavsdollars:
I wonder oo....5m nko 5m ni...
Nigeria that has lost almost everything in terms of democratic value and sanity...
Re: Kehinde Ogunwunmiju Vs Customs: Court Awards N5m Against Nigerian Customs by Buffalo2(m): 4:13pm On May 14, 2020
Almajiri in uniform. Won toro owo ku
Re: Kehinde Ogunwunmiju Vs Customs: Court Awards N5m Against Nigerian Customs by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 14, 2020
Rudewhitelondon:

Pls I dont have time for u.. I have done business with same faceless ppl on this platform, giving out money on this same faceless platform, so we are two different ppl, don't generalize based on your own understanding.

Happy begging....

As per big man kind of begging
Re: Kehinde Ogunwunmiju Vs Customs: Court Awards N5m Against Nigerian Customs by nedekid: 4:14pm On May 14, 2020
ZaOzaRoom:
This should serve as a lesson to all unscrupulous office holders.

Why have I stopped seeing a certain meat seller's post on Nairaland?

Whoever says Lionel Messi is a dwarf, just know that your girlfriend/wife still prefers his preeq to yours.
He is using his other aliases. Don't forget the "we@" in all his trash.

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Ogunwunmiju Vs Customs: Court Awards N5m Against Nigerian Customs by Finnese001: 4:14pm On May 14, 2020
Balenciagaokey:
Abeg Nairalanders between NIGERIA CUSTOMS and POLICE , who like Bribe pass?
Like for POLICE..
Share for CUSTOMS..

Nigerian police no get mate when it comes to collecting bribe

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Ogunwunmiju Vs Customs: Court Awards N5m Against Nigerian Customs by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 14, 2020
Organicist95:

Happy begging....

As per big man kind of begging

Lol, you don't have any problem as your MUMMY is already making your dinner. What do you know.

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Ogunwunmiju Vs Customs: Court Awards N5m Against Nigerian Customs by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 14, 2020
Rudewhitelondon:

Lol, you don't have any problem as your mom is already making your dinner. What do you know.

Yes exactly!

Rest in peace to my mum

You finally crossed your boundary by mentioning my late mum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Ocean Dome' Indoor Beach In Japan (Pictures) / Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa / GUO Bus Plunged Into The River, 3 Rescued, Others Feared Dead (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.