Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,008 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa (91459 Views)

Tinubu Meets Service Chiefs Over Rising Insecurity / There’s Work To Be Done, Tinubu Tells Service Chiefs At First Meeting (Video) / Buhari Meets Service Chiefs, Ministers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa by Yebosola(m): 5:26pm On May 14, 2020
Where are the crew of "Where is Oshinbajo"? May u b silenced for ever. Agunbaje o lodo, e ma blow danu ni.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa by asomatc(m): 5:28pm On May 14, 2020
iyinyeh:
This Foreign used 2013 Toyota Highlander could be yours.

Take advantage of this once in a lifetime opportunity.

Price: 5.5M
for this Coro period? where do you see the money? I dey think of how to feed myself
Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa by adenigga(m): 5:31pm On May 14, 2020

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa by shigoawesu(m): 5:33pm On May 14, 2020
light099:
As usual, when sane countries are busy fighting for the important/cardinal aspects of a situation, you can trust Nigeria to be on the tail end of the whole thing, slaying on the shiithole of the whole matter.

Others are busy fighting/competing to get the cure of the fvcking virus, paying their citizens some reasonable compensation for sitting at home, while Nigerian leaders keep waiting for when sane countries would release the vaccines, so they can go import at wasteful rates with oil money, like the prodigal sons they're.
Our only achievement in this whole Corona pandemics is slaying on different sophisticated face masks.

I laugh in Wuhan language.
So because there is Corona now, all other aspects such as security, economy should be left out. You don't have to be negative all the time, be safe.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa by OLA4CHRIST1(m): 5:33pm On May 14, 2020
The nose mask did not concern me right now
Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa by DEROX: 5:36pm On May 14, 2020
crackhouse:
This is not burutai. Compare this pic. Burutai is sick.
wailer are you so stupid not to know that's chief of defence Femi olonishakin
Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa by GreenDestiny2: 5:36pm On May 14, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

The late buhari might be working in your family but im hundred percent sure your brain is not WORKING!

Did you notice that Osinbajo is there? You ipigs kept asking for him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa by trinity227(m): 5:40pm On May 14, 2020
Rimimafia:
Buhari has never been seen wearing a mask.

i really wonder why.

No need wearing Face Mask on top of Head Mask..

He is the new agent of Mission impossible
Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa by Otunbastevo(m): 5:43pm On May 14, 2020
You mean Jubrin El Sudan?
Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa by Tdave01: 5:46pm On May 14, 2020
Bubu is super immune so no need for face mask �
Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa by encryptjay(m): 5:48pm On May 14, 2020
WaffenSS:
Reptile
Smoke
Sub-Zero
These men have been playing Mortal Kombat grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa by GreenDestiny2: 5:52pm On May 14, 2020
JessetariahMD:

I'm sure your parents tried flushing u in d toilet after effing
i have something doing and I could feed ur generation for a thousand and one day
the only person miserable I see here is you
why are you so pain
did a 65 year old man raped you when you was a child
im sorry such experience are traumatic
and it must have f***ed ur brain up
don't worry tho
suicide is an option
I'm sure your mom ain't give a dime bout you
she's on someone's else di di
and your dad
tell him to do something reasonable e only have 30 hours to live

If you beg for money again, I will slap you.
Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa by mechanics(m): 5:57pm On May 14, 2020
Hahahah, they should be serious with the war against the enemies of the Nation.
Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa by WaffenSS(m): 5:57pm On May 14, 2020
encryptjay:

These men have been playing Mortal Kombat grin

Lols
Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa by rukis360(m): 5:58pm On May 14, 2020
Snoop dog lookin gud in that police face mask
Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa by AsawanaDgreat: 5:59pm On May 14, 2020
Insurgency will soon come to and end
Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 14, 2020
adecz:
grin grin grin grin

Are they getting enough oxygen ?

All I see is Carbon dioxide??
Only worn for photos, when photographers leave all those face mask would off.

This govt is no longer real. It is audio real govt is WHO / NWO White racists.

Please stay alert!
Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa by Banmeallday: 6:06pm On May 14, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
Buhari is working, shame on all f*cking wailers in South east

SHARRAP...Where is the “working”?
Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 14, 2020
Family Meeting
Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa by Kuginzi: 6:10pm On May 14, 2020
babajero:
Buhari the ghost worker.
And you are a ghost wailer

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa by Nasir123(m): 6:13pm On May 14, 2020
light099:
As usual, when sane countries are busy fighting for the important/cardinal aspects of a situation, you can trust Nigeria to be on the tail end of the whole thing, slaying on the shiithole of the whole matter.

Others are busy fighting/competing to get the cure of the fvcking virus, paying their citizens some reasonable compensation for sitting at home, while Nigerian leaders keep waiting for when sane countries would release the vaccines, so they can go import at wasteful rates with oil money, like the prodigal sons they're.
Our only achievement in this whole Corona pandemics is slaying on different sophisticated face masks.

I laugh in Wuhan language.

I had to log in to like this comment.
These people are irritatingly unbelievable.

Stupid set of leadership

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa by cuteboy2: 6:13pm On May 14, 2020
Soon they will start putting rank in thier facemasks
Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa by semyman: 6:15pm On May 14, 2020
babajero:
Buhari the ghost worker.
Show your face

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa by iswallker(m): 6:15pm On May 14, 2020
JessetariahMD:
Bubu no dey ever wear mask
I think he's immuned
cat got 9 lives

He has to breath properly with his condition

I am betting its doctors advice...

Quote me.. undecided
Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa by pattybf(f): 6:22pm On May 14, 2020
Rimimafia:
Buhari has never been seen wearing a mask.

i really wonder why.

He knows there's no coro around. He sold it to us!
Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa by FlordFlorez(m): 6:25pm On May 14, 2020
Katsina, nasarawa, kaduna and 'elsewhere'. Chai...
Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa by NaMeAboki: 6:36pm On May 14, 2020
The Eagle has landed; PMB appearing hale and hearty as ever - yet another painment and dagger to the hearts of hateful wailers who have been wishing him dead and always churning out endless fake news against him to no avail.
It must be hard being a wailer these days.
Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa by babajero(m): 6:54pm On May 14, 2020
semyman:

Show your face
Why you want see me, abi na lie I talk?
Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa by stieyven(m): 6:59pm On May 14, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
Buhari is working, shame on all f*cking wailers in South east
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa by alezzy13: 7:03pm On May 14, 2020
nairavsdollars:
who their facemasks epp??

Themselves. undecided
Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa by babajero(m): 7:05pm On May 14, 2020
Kuginzi:

And you are a ghost wailer
Please what is the best description to call the person who only post pictures when pronounced dead by the people.
Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa by Mathiasa(m): 7:19pm On May 14, 2020
Bubu the stongest, no face mask no coro. This man na man na only God fit kill am. Gbem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR / "See The Men Who Imported The Pump Action Rifles Found In A Container In Lagos". / The Yoruba Kiriji Wars (1877 - 1893)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.