Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,600 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Is This True About Destiny - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This True About Destiny (2108 Views)

Is This True About Male And Female (in Regards To Sex) / Is This True About Chickens? I Still Don’t Believe It / Is This True About Fine Girls? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This True About Destiny by habsydiamond(m): 3:06pm On May 14, 2020
can destiny be changed. can something like this be averted. a man and a woman were walking a bit far from the road then a car tyre from an accident from the road fell him on the ground. can we call this destiny or what??

i attached the video.

Re: Is This True About Destiny by Blitz4real(m): 3:09pm On May 14, 2020
There is more to these life than meets the eyes..life has principles

2 Likes

Re: Is This True About Destiny by habsydiamond(m): 3:17pm On May 14, 2020
Blitz4real:
There is more to these life than meets the eyes..life has principles
please sir, can u elaborate more on that.
Re: Is This True About Destiny by Boydehot: 3:30pm On May 14, 2020
habsydiamond:
can destiny be changed. can something like this be averted. a man and a woman were walking a bit far from the road then a car tyre from an accident from the road fell him on the ground. can we call this destiny or what??

i attached the video.

Who will believe that there will be a deadly virus called coronavirus that will occur this year which will kill thousands of soul within this short period of time.
Tag not every misfortune as destiny.
Re: Is This True About Destiny by habsydiamond(m): 3:35pm On May 14, 2020
Boydehot:

Who will believe that there will be a deadly virus called coronavirus that will occur this year which will kill thousands of soul within this short period of time.
Tag not every misfortune as destiny.
i am only siting that as an example. destiny can be s two sided. positive or negative i guess
Re: Is This True About Destiny by Blitz4real(m): 3:38pm On May 14, 2020
habsydiamond:
i am only siting that as an example. destiny can be s two sided. positive or negative i guess
Its really confusing at times bro,i believe everything that happens for a reason that's why I am pretty sure if u know your way around some certain things life my be fair to you.
Re: Is This True About Destiny by habsydiamond(m): 3:42pm On May 14, 2020
Blitz4real:

Its really confusing at times bro,i believe everything that happens for a reason that's why I am pretty sure if u know your way around some certain things life my be fair to you.
i think thats why some people do say that one's destiny is in one's hand. another question is must every destiny come to pass
Re: Is This True About Destiny by OlawaleBammie: 3:45pm On May 14, 2020
habsydiamond:

i attached the video.

To me life is scripted, anything that are bound to hapen wil hapen no mater what.

More reason u pray for money to come at age 25 but the money wil refuse to come until u re 30.

Everything in life is written, u cant undo it,

2 Likes

Re: Is This True About Destiny by OlawaleBammie: 3:51pm On May 14, 2020
habsydiamond:
i think thats why some people do say that one's destiny is in one's hand. another question is must every destiny come to pass

In destiny, u dont know which is which.

If one person say to u dat ur destiny is to go to Australia before u succeed, and along the line u met ur long tym friend who resides in dusseldorf in Germany, he finaly agree to take u along and before 10 years u re made a billionaire in dusseldorf, which one wil u call ur destiny??

that means ur real destiny is dat at a certain tym u wil meet ur friend who wil take u to Germany.

U might not even put ur feet on the soil of Australia in ur entire life.

Nobody knows destiny ogbeni

3 Likes

Re: Is This True About Destiny by habsydiamond(m): 3:52pm On May 14, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

To me life is scripted, anything that are bound to hapen wil hapen no mater what.

More reason u pray for money to come at age 25 but the money wil refuse to come until u re 30.

Everything in life is written, u cant undo it,
can we say that those who indulge in money rituals and got caught in the process are not destined to be rich or they are in haste ahead of their time.
Re: Is This True About Destiny by Bola146(f): 3:52pm On May 14, 2020
Only God knows better, that is why He is unquestionable God

2 Likes

Re: Is This True About Destiny by Blitz4real(m): 3:57pm On May 14, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

If one person say to u dat ur destiny is to go to Australia before u succeed, and along the line u met ur long tym friend who resides in dusseldorf in Germany, he finaly agree to take u along and before 10 years u re made a billionaire in dusseldorf, which one wil u call ur destiny??

that means ur real destiny is dat at a certain tym u wil meet ur friend who wil take u to Germany.

Maybe some people would be rich and some people would be poor cause one thing I know for sure is that these life is not balanced at all
Re: Is This True About Destiny by Blitz4real(m): 3:59pm On May 14, 2020
Bola146:
Only God knows better, that is why He is unquestionable God
Yea his reasons for his actions are best known to him

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Destiny by Blitz4real(m): 4:00pm On May 14, 2020
habsydiamond:
can we say that those who indulge in money rituals and got caught in the process are not destined to be rich or they are in haste ahead of their time.
Bro that one too though to comprehend,because some people also for these life na just smartness wey them apply to life get them to where they are today

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Destiny by OlawaleBammie: 4:00pm On May 14, 2020
habsydiamond:

Which haste?? lol, Bible says bad tins wil never cease to happen, but woe to him who orchestrated it.

See, if u do ritual and money comes, well, ur destiny is dat u wil make money tru dat but remember that that destiny is not good cus the money wont last, and wen the person is doomed, let hom b reminded dat it is how his life was written.

And if the money doesnt come, dat doesnt mean he wont eventually be rich just that the time for his riches to come has not come.
he wil eventually suffer for th deed he has done ofcourse cus he might have wasted life, but hav it that all wat he passes tru is his destiny
Re: Is This True About Destiny by Blitz4real(m): 4:02pm On May 14, 2020
The world is filled with many who want something what does who have don't know how to use
Brethren, Our chance will come we just need to be ready to grab it
Re: Is This True About Destiny by OlawaleBammie: 4:09pm On May 14, 2020
Blitz4real:

Maybe some people would be rich and some people would be poor cause one thing I know for sure is that these life is not balanced at all

Dat is just it bro. not maybe, some wil b rich why some wil b poor

Reason it dis way

some are tall while some are short
some are fat while some are lean
some wont read but graduate with first class but an everday night class goer will stil b a thirdie grin
some are meek while some are troublesome
some are intelligent while some are dumb
some are smart while some are daft
some are blind (even from birth) while some see tru an opaque object
some are always struggling while some wil always take tins for granted cus they would never work for it
some wil b working while some wil be eating
some can eat a full load of food while some are always good to go even with #10 biscuit.

life is not balance bro and wil never balance.

some people destiny are to make impact materially but dey wil b chasing money to make impact

some destiny are to serve others mechanically bro, but in life they wil b ashamed to do that but in reality cus they wouldn't want to face the shame whereas that is where their impact wil b felt.
Re: Is This True About Destiny by habsydiamond(m): 5:50pm On May 14, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Which haste?? lol, Bible says bad tins wil never cease to happen, but woe to him who orchestrated it.

See, if u do ritual and money comes, well, ur destiny is dat u wil make money tru dat but remember that that destiny is not good cus the money wont last, and wen the person is doomed, let hom b reminded dat it is how his life was written.

And if the money doesnt come, dat doesnt mean he wont eventually be rich just that the time for his riches to come has not come.
he wil eventually suffer for th deed he has done ofcourse cus he might have wasted life, but hav it that all wat he passes tru is his destiny
thats a good one. thanks for doing justice to that. can prophets foretell one's destiny
Re: Is This True About Destiny by OlawaleBammie: 6:42pm On May 14, 2020
habsydiamond:
thats a good one. thanks for doing justice to that. can prophets foretell one's destiny

In those days, prophets were belivd to make a perfect predictions.

But today's prophets are hmmmmm. I dont know sha.

According to bible(which is the Holy Book of my faith) i bliv(as i was made to beliv) that prophets can predict destiny.
But in this dispensation of ours, i dont totaly bliv onless u want more confusion for ursef.

Let take an example here....
I bliv u heard of a certain man of God who predicted that coronavirus would b a tin of the past by 27th of April, and this is 14th of may we are stil battling with it. If this same man of God come to u and predict ur destiny wont u have a double mind??

Ofcourse u wil, and u wil disturbing ursef with this clause "could it be real? I dont tink so, oh no, it might b real oo" this is wat wil b waging war against ur thought all the tym. And the more reason i dont advice goin to a prophet to look into the future for u, just live ur life as it comes

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Destiny by habsydiamond(m): 12:18am On May 15, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

In those days, prophets were belivd to make a perfect predictions.

But today's prophets are hmmmmm. I dont know sha.

According to bible(which is the Holy Book of my faith) i bliv(as i was made to beliv) that prophets can predict destiny.
But in this dispensation of ours, i dont totaly bliv onless u want more confusion for ursef.

Let take an example here....
I bliv u heard of a certain man of God who predicted that coronavirus would b a tin of the past by 27th of April, and this is 14th of may we are stil battling with it. If this same man of God come to u and predict ur destiny wont u have a double mind??

Ofcourse u wil, and u wil disturbing ursef with this clause "could it be real? I dont tink so, oh no, it might b real oo" this is wat wil b waging war against ur thought all the tym. And the more reason i dont advice goin to a prophet to look into the future for u, just live ur life as it comes
some of these prophets can mislead people. as i was told some can interchange one's destiny. sometimes thats why its good to still to God cos destiny that is not enough for some people to breakthrough some prophets will just tap it like palm wine.
Re: Is This True About Destiny by moneymaniyke143(m): 4:55am On May 15, 2020
No man can change a man's destiny.....its biblical.....in lamentation 3-35-37.....its say TO TURN ASIDE THE RIGHT OF A MAN IN THE PRESENCE OF THE MOST HIGH 36 TO SUBVERT A MAN IN HIS CAUSE THE LORD APPROVETH NOT 37 WHO IS HE DAT SAY AND IT COMMETH TO PASS WHO THE MOST HIGH COMMANDETH IT NOT....any thing dat happend to a man is wat the LORD APPROVETH

3 Likes

Re: Is This True About Destiny by OlawaleBammie: 6:36am On May 15, 2020
habsydiamond:
some of these prophets can mislead people. as i was told some can interchange one's destiny. sometimes thats why its good to still to God cos destiny that is not enough for some people to breakthrough some prophets will just tap it like palm wine.

And u bliv destiny can b shortchanged?? gringrin funny you.

Bro forget that shit, no destiny can b tampered with, even village people cant do shit about destiny.

Wait let me ask a question, do u bliv dat the destiny of Job in d bible was tampered with by satan??

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Destiny by habsydiamond(m): 10:27am On May 15, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

And u bliv destiny can b shortchanged?? gringrin funny you.

Bro forget that shit, no destiny can b tampered with, even village people cant do shit about destiny.

Wait let me ask a question, do u bliv dat the destiny of Job in d bible was tampered with by satan??
nope.. i believe that was how God planned it to test his faith.
Re: Is This True About Destiny by derealj(m): 3:40pm On May 15, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Like you said no one knows destiny, so how sure are you that Germany wasn't his destiny. The universe has a way of putting us at the exact place we are supposed to be when we are supposed to be there.

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Destiny by derealj(m): 3:51pm On May 15, 2020
We should understand that without destiny, there wouldn't be prophecy because prophecy shows that something has been written to occur that way and nothing can change it. My grandma used to say how one traditional prophet in those days told her father something those days when he met him. He told him that he was sad that he had daughters all through without a son. He told him that he should not worry that his son would come Last but when he comes, let him know that his time is near. Now that's what is a prophecy not these things pastors of nowadays do.
Re: Is This True About Destiny by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 15, 2020
No such thing.
Re: Is This True About Destiny by sexylassie2(f): 5:21pm On May 15, 2020
Your destiny is in your hands.life is about effort.

In Nigeria, many death would have been avoided if people follow safety rules.

The reality is your dangerous act can affect others.

If someone is a smoker, the act is harming he or herself and other people who might get Ill from second hand smoking. If the non smoker die from cancer due to second hand smoking, are we going to say, it is his or her destiny? That is why they encourage people to take safety rules or laws and order very importantly because one person f**ck up can lead to the death of others

Your dangerous behavior will affect society negatively and put people in danger while your positive act will make society more safer and happier.

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Destiny by Karlifate: 5:44pm On May 15, 2020
We are all playing out a script that has been written. On the flip side, this script can be altered by your CHOICES & your DECISIONS.

There was a story of 2 (two) friends that received a prophecy when they were young. The prophet said to the first friend — let's call him John — that "he will become very successful, famous, etc" BUT the second friend— let's call him Jude — that "he was destined to remain in penury till death". After all has been said, each party went their separate ways. John began to lazy about & living a lackadaisical life because he has been destined to be great while Jude on the other hand was setting goals, working hard & praying for Grace.
Years later, Jude ended being successful & became a mentor to several young people BUT Jude was wasting away in penury & hoping on luck. That destiny never manifested till he was old & stricken. He neither made any impact in his generation nor in his own life.
Re: Is This True About Destiny by OlawaleBammie: 6:14pm On May 15, 2020
derealj:

Like you said no one knows destiny, so how sure are you that Germany wasn't his destiny. The universe has a way of putting us at the exact place we are supposed to be when we are supposed to be there.

Re-read it well
Assimilate it...then...
make a correction.
Re: Is This True About Destiny by OlawaleBammie: 6:17pm On May 15, 2020
habsydiamond:
nope.. i believe that was how God planned it to test his faith.

This u said is just the truth bro, and dat is why the bible says, u shall know the truth and the truth wil eventually set u free.

Wen u dont know the truth that is wen u wil b in the bondage of one prophetic declaration which might not even b true.
Re: Is This True About Destiny by sexylassie2(f): 6:21pm On May 15, 2020
Karlifate:
We are all playing out a script that has been written. On the flip side, this script can be altered by your CHOICES & your DECISIONS.
~
There was a story of 2 (two) friends that recieved a prophecy when they were young. The prophet said to the first friend - let's call him John - that "he will become very successful, famous, etc" BUT the second friend - let's call him Jude - that "he was destined to remain in penury till death". After all has been said, each party went their separate ways. John began to lazy about & living a lackadaisical life because he has been destined to be great while Jude on the other hand was setting goals, working hard & praying for Grace.
Years later, Jude ended being successful & became a mentor several young people BUT Jude was wasting away in penury & hoping on luck. That destiny never manifested till he was old & stricken. He neither made any impact in his generation nor in his own life.

This your story get as em be, so nollywood, how about rich kids that wasted their lives and still made something out of life than people who took life seriously.
Re: Is This True About Destiny by FGonline: 6:23pm On May 15, 2020
moneymaniyke143:
No man can change a man's destiny.....its biblical.....in lamentation 3-35-37.....its say TO TURN ASIDE THE RIGHT OF A MAN IN THE PRESENCE OF THE MOST HIGH 36 TO SUBVERT A MAN IN HIS CAUSE THE LORD APPROVETH NOT 37 WHO IS HE DAT SAY AND IT COMMETH TO PASS WHO THE MOST HIGH COMMANDETH IT NOT....any thing dat happend to a man is wat the LORD APPROVETH
Gbam

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNAIJA Stars, Mercy, Diane, Venita, Kim Oprah Shares That Backside In Bikini / . / VIDEO: Hot Couple Caught Having Sex In A Bus Click Link Below To Watch Full V

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.