Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Is Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For War? See The Armored Tank He Poses With .PHOTOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For War? See The Armored Tank He Poses With .PHOTOS (11732 Views)

Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies / See Video Of The Armored Tanker Nnamdi Kanu Snapped With / Dino Melaye Wears PDP Agbada As He Poses With His Cars (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For War? See The Armored Tank He Poses With .PHOTOS by Adiola(f): 7:21pm On May 14, 2020
Kamanuozuzu:
If I snap a picture beside a Tank in a Meuseum, it means I'm preparing for war?

Chai! Zoo a laa m n'iyi.
that's a popular line used by nnamdi kanu of late zoo ala n' iyi and supporter of APC
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For War? See The Armored Tank He Poses With .PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 14, 2020
I taught yorobers and those that think like them said he was dead? How can a dead man be calling for war by standing in front of a tank abi na ghost?
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For War? See The Armored Tank He Poses With .PHOTOS by Mbataku96(m): 7:22pm On May 14, 2020
iluvdonjazzy:
I tot he is dead
Na you kill am
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For War? See The Armored Tank He Poses With .PHOTOS by sammyj: 7:24pm On May 14, 2020
This is just publicity show up. Kanu is a joke for posting in front of an old museum tank into deceiving his delusional followers!! sad
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For War? See The Armored Tank He Poses With .PHOTOS by emperorshaokahn(m): 8:27pm On May 14, 2020
yoruba moslems should leave this man alone na.nnamdi kanu is far greater than prophet mohammed(may piss be upon him) and all yoruba leaders put togerther.
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For War? See The Armored Tank He Poses With .PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 14, 2020
The strangest of things can be moved to front page but mine won't cry

Mods please help

See what a Nairalander has been doing during this Covid-19 Period
https://www.nairaland.com/5857964/see-what-nairalander-been-doing

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For War? See The Armored Tank He Poses With .PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 14, 2020
donbachi:
If u think emeka in kano,chukwudi in lagos,okechukwu in benin,obinna in port harcourt,chibuzor in oyo and co,will leave their businesses and properties scattered all over nigeria,for war...i will advice you ask them again.
advise *
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For War? See The Armored Tank He Poses With .PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 14, 2020
Some idiots won't just give this country peace
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For War? See The Armored Tank He Poses With .PHOTOS by iluvdonjazzy: 10:07pm On May 14, 2020
Mbataku96:

Na you kill am
no na Kemi Oluloyu
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For War? See The Armored Tank He Poses With .PHOTOS by Heffalump(m): 10:50pm On May 14, 2020
If he is preparing for war then that is a welcomed development

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For War? See The Armored Tank He Poses With .PHOTOS by ludd2018: 10:56pm On May 14, 2020
donbachi:
If u think emeka in kano,chukwudi in lagos,okechukwu in benin,obinna in port harcourt,chibuzor in oyo and co,will leave their businesses and properties scattered all over nigeria,for war...i will advice you ask them again.

Keep deceiving yourself when the time comes they 'll come home n fight once n for all . Nigeria 'll not stand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For War? See The Armored Tank He Poses With .PHOTOS by sofiscatedmoron: 11:28pm On May 14, 2020
sammyj:
This is just publicity show up. Kanu is a joke for posting in front of an old museum tank into deceiving his delusional followers!! sad
That picture was taken at biafra war museum, where war items of 1960s are kept,
I know u people from waste are cowards but i didn't know ur level of cowardice is up to this level
grin
Maybe the sense of attachee by force is making u lose ur sense of reasoning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For War? See The Armored Tank He Poses With .PHOTOS by yuswrld20(m): 12:20am On May 15, 2020
shey african war 1 wan start frm nigeria ni
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For War? See The Armored Tank He Poses With .PHOTOS by Bahamas95(m): 12:45am On May 15, 2020
Biafra indeed.

They should continue deceiving themselves, if you give those people chance they can sell Nigeria overnight. "Dem nor dey give cat fish make e hold wait for person" grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For War? See The Armored Tank He Poses With .PHOTOS by McTobe(m): 12:46am On May 15, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu is not capable of employing violence neither does he plan to. If they had such plans the riot period that the soldiers and police were shooting at them at will would have driven them to use their own arms. IPOB May employ insults sometimes in attacking their perceived enemies but never violence.
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For War? See The Armored Tank He Poses With .PHOTOS by DaddyRochie1642: 1:25am On May 15, 2020
This Man Is An Attention Seeker,

** Spits In Disgust **
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For War? See The Armored Tank He Poses With .PHOTOS by afube: 3:28am On May 15, 2020
budaatum:
Does he plan to drag that relic out of a museum to fight his war?

Someone better tell him its decommissioned.

you do not know the awe a main battle tank inspires in friends and the fear it generates in foes.....even a decommissioned one.
Ultimately Nigeria will be called to account for her many sins..........every drop of innocent blood shed in that contraption will be avenged.
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For War? See The Armored Tank He Poses With .PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:24am On May 15, 2020
Adiola:
so all those names you mentioned developed those states , Weldon afonja for the confirmation

Audio developers, see below:

1 Like

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For War? See The Armored Tank He Poses With .PHOTOS by sammyj: 6:48am On May 15, 2020
The same cowards that dismantled your so called chest beaters garbage war tanks through local hunters. Kontinu to leave in fools paradise common Ipodpig while Kanu is busy cashing on your hard earned developers resources !! grin
sofiscatedmoron:

That picture was taken at biafra war museum, where war items of 1960s are kept,
I know u people from waste are cowards but i didn't know ur level of cowardice is up to this level
grin
Maybe the sense of attachee by force is making u lose ur sense of reasoning
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For War? See The Armored Tank He Poses With .PHOTOS by sofiscatedmoron: 10:52am On May 15, 2020
sammyj:
The same cowards that dismantled your so called chest beaters garbage war tanks through local hunters. Kontinu to leave in fools paradise common Ipodpig while Kanu is busy cashing on your hard earned developers resources !! grin
When did Yoruba do that?
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For War? See The Armored Tank He Poses With .PHOTOS by sammyj: 4:05pm On May 15, 2020
Go and ask your Dilector for us history!!
sofiscatedmoron:

When did Yoruba do that?
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For War? See The Armored Tank He Poses With .PHOTOS by sofiscatedmoron: 4:39pm On May 15, 2020
sammyj:
Go and ask your Dilector for us history!!
Go and drink ratack ratack
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For War? See The Armored Tank He Poses With .PHOTOS by nobone(f): 6:18am On May 16, 2020
donbachi:
ncholam manji whe okah.
Wene badu meka web!
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For War? See The Armored Tank He Poses With .PHOTOS by Hope4all967(f): 7:01am On May 16, 2020
Ok
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For War? See The Armored Tank He Poses With .PHOTOS by Aboks(m): 4:56pm On May 19, 2020
nobone:

Wene badu meka web!

Rumu ndah
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For War? See The Armored Tank He Poses With .PHOTOS by nobone(f): 8:15pm On May 19, 2020
Aboks:

Rumu ndah
Anu zaamu weh!
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For War? See The Armored Tank He Poses With .PHOTOS by Superjazz: 8:19pm On May 19, 2020
RemoveKebab:
Lets ignore that person in the picture and admire that tank.

M1abrams, my love for that tank no be small grin
Just only one m1abrams in Abuja buhari go run very fast from Nigeria till he remaining 7 lives die grin
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For War? See The Armored Tank He Poses With .PHOTOS by ludd2018: 8:32pm On May 19, 2020
Foolish insinuation. Nigeria is already at war wake up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) / Bitrus Pogu: Why Middle Belt Forum Adopted Peter Obi / Pictures From Campaign APC In Gummi LG, Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.