Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

The Count Down Has Just Began - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Count Down Has Just Began (262 Views)

How Can You Tell If A Girl Has Just Had Sex? / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Count Down Has Just Began by gbami(m): 4:01pm On May 14, 2020
Fellows...The day you lose your source of income, that's the day you lose your woman, she might not leave the day you lost it...but the count down has began...
Same As Sex, If You Can't Satisfy Her, You Will Soon Lose Her..
Worse is when she is the breadwinner and you can barely take care of the family without her help ... You've lost her....
There Is Rarely Unconditionally Love In A Woman When It Comes To Marriage Or Relationship...
"I love you with all my heart".....Until When? I always ask..

Close Your Eyes, Imagine How You(You'll) Love Your Daughter.. Unconditionally Right!... That's How Your Parents( Esp. Mother) Loves You, Same Way Your Daughter Loves You Too...

Note...There Are Some Few Good Women...God Will Bless Them..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sea Of Passion Episode 6 A Trip To Mexico / House Help And Child Abuse / Who Is Your Favourite Bbnaija House Mate Of All Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.