Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,487 members, 7,801,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad - Family (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad (107072 Views)

My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage / My Parents Are Using Their Lives To Ruin My Future!!! / My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 24, 2020
SweetCunt97:
And u get time to dey disturb here?
Do it in the DMs grin
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Eketem: 11:07pm On May 24, 2020
eyinjuege:

Comport yourself.
Whether you are the Tunde or his friends, stop it.
You are not doing your friend any favours.
A greater code of conduct is expected from you/your friend.
His identity is on here already, his gmcno is just a click away and he can be reported and investigated.
Stop it already.
Wars are not won on the keyboard.

This is him and no friend, classic tendencies, he doesn't care he just wants to be right and have the right say.

Let him keep it up, he will self destruct , his ability to always have the last say will be what will ruin him. His wife is no saint but he is text book

2 Likes

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by MMotimo: 11:09pm On May 24, 2020
I'm not picking sides but my own is the lessons readers can learn from this drama. Particularly as it relates to the whole "carried her abroad" language.

There are exceptions to the narration below and I realize the current drama is between a couple that got married in Naija, not a new union. My focus is on singles. In general, this is how it plays out:

Some men go abroad, marry for papers either through pretence (essentially romance scam ) or contract. Then they divorce and go and import a girl from Naija, usually arrangee marriage. For some reason, the default is to find a girl whose family is economically disadvantaged and therefore desperate to escape poverty while the man himself will often be from a controlling, local family.

Bobo goes into great debt abroad to woo and marry his import with the tacit agreement that when she lands, she too would contribute to service the gbese. This is not discussed with family members on both sides so everyone just sees bobo spending money like it's growing on trees. The man himself is often the controlling and domineering type with a god complex, afterall he just "rescued" a whole family from poverty by marrying their daughter. The girl may or may not know about his controlling behavior but often does not care either way.

The following paragraph is the important part -

For the girl and her family to have some dignity before and after marriage, her family members, far and wide, should try shake bodi, contribute or carry the marriage expenses. Pay for her passport, visa fees and even ticket sef. Even if it means the girl would pay back as soon as she starts working over there. Remember, this is to preserve your dignity for the future and avoid statements from the man and his family such as "hungry family, poor family, na our son liberate her family from poverty " etc. These statements will be on repeat every time the man or his family have an axe to grind so do the upfront sacrifice to prevent this. Don't forget that in this scenario, his family is already highly involved in facilitating the marriage and already feel entitled. This is what the girl and her family signed up for, no need to pity anybody.

If the girl's family no reach to offer support. Please and please , when your daughter gets to Obodo Oyinbo, as early as possible, she should start sending hard cold cash (not gifts o) to his family members, particularly the ones that know the history. Send them more than the bobo ever spent on her and her family in Naija. This is the "block mouth" money to forestall any future
superiority complex on their part. Even if it meansthe bobo giving her the money in the background to give them.

Then of course, she has to help the bobo's hustle to pay off the wooing and marriage debts. After that, she can turn to help her family. In all these, omoge has to stay humble and respectful. If the marriage crashes for whatever reason, you and your family can carry your head high. Any of his family members that talk anyhow, show them the Western Union of the funds you "gave" them as soon as you arrived or better still remind them of yours and your family's contribution to the marriage and travel expenses. Awoof dey run belle so don't get carried away. Just jeje pay what you owe his people so you can do your love in Tokyo in peace.

Marriages crash every day but don't open your family up to disrespect in the future.

All of the above also applies when it is the guy that is imported, same for each sex.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by SweetCunt97(f): 11:14pm On May 24, 2020
UKmigrant:
Do it in the DMs grin
Legit migrant. Too bad I detest UK. Very stingy dry set of beings grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by eyinjuege: 11:15pm On May 24, 2020
UKmigrant:
You think they have not attempted to report him already?

Do not let strangers take up your case for you.
You are here thinking you're anonymous and bringing disrepute to Drs in the UK.
Unfortunately, many people on here also have your gmcno.
Perhaps if multiple people on here who have nothing to gain or lose in your matter should also send in their reports about your person, add online bullying to it, you will start thinking properly.
Stop the nonsense you're doing and go to sleep.
Stop typing and sort out your matter offline.

1 Like

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 24, 2020
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by eyinjuege: 11:21pm On May 24, 2020
Eketem:

This is him and no friend, classic tendencies, he doesn't care he just wants to be right and have the right say.

Let him keep it up, he will self destruct , his ability to always have the last say will be what will ruin him. His wife is no saint but he is text book

I just pity both he and his wife.
All this keyboard gragra shouldn't be coming from either of them at this minute.
Their matter has just started and they have a long way to go before it's sorted out.
Any sensible person knows to just 'dey your dey' and not to be talking loosely this period.
Many on NL will just see them as entertainment and move on to the next.

1 Like

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 24, 2020
eyinjuege:

Do not let strangers take up your case for you.
You are here thinking you're anonymous and bringing disrepute to Drs in the UK.
Unfortunately, many people on here also have your gmcno.
Perhaps if multiple people on here who have nothing to gain or lose in your matter should also send in their reports about your person, add online bullying to it, you will start thinking properly.
Stop the nonsense you're doing and go to sleep.
Stop typing and sort out your matter offline.
Stay on your lane bro. You don't know nothing about me and you're not the boss of me life. It's only your kids you can talk to like that, you controlling pervert.

1 Like

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 24, 2020
MMotimo:
I'm not picking sides but my own is the lessons readers can learn from this drama. Particularly as it relates to the whole "carried her abroad" language.

There are exceptions to the narration below and I realize the current drama is between a couple that got married in Naija, not a new union. My focus is on singles. In general, this is how it plays out:

Some men go abroad, marry for papers either through pretence (essentially romance scam ) or contract. Then they divorce and go and import a girl from Naija, usually arrangee marriage. For some reason, the default is to find a girl whose family is economically disadvantaged and therefore desperate to escape poverty while the man himself will often be from a controlling, local family.

Bobo goes into great debt abroad to woo and marry his import with the tacit agreement that when she lands, she too would contribute to service the gbese. This is not discussed with family members on both sides so everyone just sees bobo spending money like it's growing on trees. The man himself is often the controlling and domineering type with a god complex, afterall he just "rescued" a whole family from poverty by marrying their daughter. The girl may or may not know about his controlling behavior but often does not care either way.

The following paragraph is the important part -

For the girl and her family to have some dignity before and after marriage, her family members, far and wide, should try shake bodi, contribute or carry the marriage expenses. Pay for her passport, visa fees and even ticket sef. Even if it means the girl would pay back as soon as she starts working over there. Remember, this is to preserve your dignity for the future and avoid statements from the man and his family such as "hungry family, poor family, na our son liberate her family from poverty " etc. These statements will be on repeat every time the man or his family have an axe to grind so do the upfront sacrifice to prevent this. Don't forget that in this scenario, his family is already highly involved in facilitating the marriage and already feel entitled. This is what the girl and her family signed up for, no need to pity anybody.

If the girl's family no reach to offer support. Please and please , when your daughter gets to Obodo Oyinbo, as early as possible, she should start sending hard cold cash (not gifts o) to his family members, particularly the ones that know the history. Send them more than the bobo ever spent on her and her family in Naija. This is the "block mouth" money to forestall any future
superiority complex on their part. Even if it meansthe bobo giving her the money in the background to give them.

Then of course, she has to help the bobo's hustle to pay off the wooing and marriage debts. After that, she can turn to help her family. In all these, omoge has to stay humble and respectful. If the marriage crashes for whatever reason, you and your family can carry your head high. Any of his family members that talk anyhow, show them the Western Union of the funds you "gave" them as soon as you arrived or better still remind them of yours and your family's contribution to the marriage and travel expenses. Awoof dey run belle so don't get carried away. Just jeje pay what you owe his people so you can do your love in Tokyo in peace.

Marriages crash every day but don't open your family up to disrespect in the future.

All of the above also applies when it is the guy that is imported, same for each sex.
This is deep. Very deep!!!
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 24, 2020
Yeah it's a pity
eyinjuege:

I just pity both he and his wife.
All this keyboard gragra shouldn't be coming from either of them at this minute.
Their matter has just started and they have a long way to go before it's sorted out.
Any sensible person knows to just 'dey your dey' and not to be talking loosely this period.
Many on NL will just see them as entertainment and move on to the next.
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Ishilove: 11:53pm On May 24, 2020
Iriri aye. These people started out with 'I love you' and ended with 'i will beat you'.

When we scream and shout "pray and fast before choosing a life partner", world people will call us brain washed religious fanatics. What we are seeing here is a result of not including God's thoughts in our choices. The God who instituted the first marriage knew what He was doing when he created the first woman specially for the first man. People, learn to go to God in prayers before marrying that 'special' person. It will save you a world of hurt.

Messy messy messy.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 12:23am On May 25, 2020
SweetCunt97:
And u get time to dey disturb here?
pm
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by EDGEof2MORO: 12:25am On May 25, 2020
rs172:

Bro... thanks for this, now to you all simps and maginas wey dey defend anything underskirt hoping to claim fvvck as the ultimate price, una eyes go soon clear..

@etrangere you are a disappointment, you've migrated to Canada as a single person, i pray you marry a Nigerian girl who sees you as an ends to success and bring her over to Canada, then you'll know that not all sensitive topic like this you'll jam talk on..

grin grin grin grin grin

I wonder why this woman has not been sent back to Ibadan by now
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by EDGEof2MORO: 12:27am On May 25, 2020
jumpymonkey:
You still wont back down, will you? Should we keep playing this game? I think the people of nairaland who have stuck around for this long deserve to be entertained.

*Grabs popcorn

Thunder go fire any mod wey close this thread!!!
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by EDGEof2MORO: 12:28am On May 25, 2020
Atk1nson:

Mr man, take this matter offline. You're not a lady, I'm surprise a man can engage in banters like this.

What is your own? Are you not entertained?
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by EDGEof2MORO: 12:30am On May 25, 2020
cococandy:
So the accused really did seize his wife’s phone.

So after 30+ pages of posts, this is what you could come up with?
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by EDGEof2MORO: 12:33am On May 25, 2020
simbated:
Not all men are violent. Some are very mature and reasonable. Unfortunately they are often taken advantage of by abusive women.

Only a weak man can be taken advantage of! As dummb as they are, women know they can't mess with any mature and reasonable man. It is the weaklings they strike at

1 Like

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by EDGEof2MORO: 12:36am On May 25, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
yeah but the dollars we earn here is far more what u can achieve in a whole year

Only for it to be taken away by tax and expensive goods. Get back to work! Your rent is almost due!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by EDGEof2MORO: 12:43am On May 25, 2020
cococandy:

Which makes me wonder why he started this thread. Was it meant to convince anyone that he’s the victim or what? His manipulations are obvious to even the naive

He’s ahead because she let him. I wish her Goodluck .

I think OP felt like ranting cos somewhere among the posts, he stated clearly that he does not take advice from people. This thread should keep running till infint for all I care
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by latitidejavu: 2:44am On May 25, 2020
See the text, someone who openly claims to be the sister of a lady in crises is sharing on the internet. That long message with all those accusations of seizing phone etc is pure blackmail. This is a text book psychology case of abusive, bitter and entitled family. Your sister. Do you hate her that much to destroy the father of her kids. You think the UK Police is dumb. They have been running psychological profile of both parties. The person being held for 28 days outside the home is obviously a very real threat to others. The young man caused all this. Once a lady shows herself to be bitter or toxic, cut her off without looking back immediately. I repeat cut her off. Kids or no kids. Cut her off. Once a woman sets out to destroy you because they very emotional people she burns down everything. Only weak mean allow such women even a chance. At the first sign, cut her off!

2 Likes

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by henryhemon(m): 2:50am On May 25, 2020
SweetCunt97:
"Some guys" Mr Man. Not all women who travel abroad wanna milk you.

The % is 95% so it's majority. They might not have it in mind but once they taste the good life n see what others do, they switch and change like chameleon. It's like bringing a village girl to the city and she tears eye.

1 Like

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Smipo: 3:59am On May 25, 2020
I don’t know when and if u will see my response, but if what u have said here is true please DM me if this platform allows for that
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Atk1nson(m): 5:35am On May 25, 2020
EDGEof2MORO:

What is your own? Are you not entertained?

grin well entertained

1 Like

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by TheArchangel(f): 6:11am On May 25, 2020
What a data and time-wasting read enabled by two selfish and immature adults.

These supposedly intelligent and erroneously married adults forgot their kids will grow up to see and be taunted by this shameless embroglio as internet never forgets.

Selfish couple with zero IQ.
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Tending: 7:00am On May 25, 2020
Mheeeeedn. Things dey happen ooooh.

My contribution.

What I can see here is a WEAK HUSBAND.

I had this same experience sometimes ago. My wife maltreated me, the mother maltreated me, the father, brothers same thing.

I'm a kind that's extremely stubborn to the core.

I called my wife, if my mother were to be alive, do you think this I'll be child play.

At a point, I paid three old women to follow me to my in-law to beg. I knelt down, begged. What I got in return was a slabbb.

My wife disrespect me, takes decisions without my concept.

I called her. I told her, I'll strike one day. You, your mum and families as a whole will not recover from it. She laughed.

At a point, the father cane and arrested me with the notion I'll never raised my hand on the daughter. I kept asking myself what the problem is. How can a wife belt on frustrating me.

Bros. One day. I packed my wears I left for 2 months they were begging my brother to talk to me. I have actually made up my mind never to return. They told a well known pastor who drove to meet my brother to give them my address. My brother refused.

My friend called me that my wife was dying and has reduced to a single broom and I should forgive her.

Lass lass. I don't know how they got in touch with my G.O.

Somehow I returned home to see my wife emaciated. It was them she started telling she was b pushed to do what she did.

Till date, making 2 years, I haven't call then to greet them (my in-laws). Though, I'm planning to GI visiting

As a man, don't raise your hand on a woman. Work out of the marriage if is causing you more harm than go. Many good girls are still there.

Forget this noise called children children, when children grows up, they I'll look for their father. Don't allow a woman to kill you. I'll rather die than to give up my respect to a woman.

My in-law tremble when they hear my name.

At a point I walk them out of my house, including the mother and father.

OP. If you can, come back to Nigeria and organize yourself.

As for the sisters, I don't have anything to say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by mydeporch(f): 7:54am On May 25, 2020
cococandy:

And whoever told it to you wanted you on their side. cheesy
You may be right sha.....if I remember d situation dt warrant the person telling me dt.....
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by incogni2o: 8:15am On May 25, 2020
EDGEof2MORO:

Only for it to be taken away by tax and expensive goods. Get back to work! Your rent is almost due!!

grin

But they live to enjoy it naa.

No be hustle wey no pay.
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by incogni2o: 8:25am On May 25, 2020
Tending:
Mheeeeedn. Things dey happen ooooh.

My contribution.

What I can see here is a WEAK HUSBAND.

I had this same experience sometimes ago. My wife maltreated me, the mother maltreated me, the father, brothers same thing.

I'm a kind that's extremely stubborn to the core.

I called my wife, if my mother were to be alive, do you think this I'll be child play.

At a point, I paid three old women to follow me to my in-law to beg. I knelt down, begged. What I got in return was a slabbb.

My wife disrespect me, takes decisions without my concept.

I called her. I told her, I'll strike one day. You, your mum and families as a whole will not recover from it. She laughed.

At a point, the father cane and arrested me with the notion I'll never raised my hand on the daughter. I kept asking myself what the problem is. How can a wife belt on frustrating me.

Bros. One day. I packed my wears I left for 2 months they were begging my brother to talk to me. I have actually made up my mind never to return. They told a well known pastor who drove to meet my brother to give them my address. My brother refused.

My friend called me that my wife was dying and has reduced to a single broom and I should forgive her.

Lass lass. I don't know how they got in touch with my G.O.

Somehow I returned home to see my wife emaciated. It was them she started telling she was b pushed to do what she did.

Till date, making 2 years, I haven't call then to greet them (my in-laws). Though, I'm planning to GI visiting

As a man, don't raise your hand on a woman. Work out of the marriage if is causing you more harm than go. Many good girls are still there.

Forget this noise called children children, when children grows up, they I'll look for their father. Don't allow a woman to kill you. I'll rather die than to give up my respect to a woman.

My in-law tremble when they hear my name.

At a point I walk them out of my house, including the mother and father.

OP. If you can, come back to Nigeria and organize yourself.

As for the sisters, I don't have anything to say.

I understand what you mean Bro by the OP being weak.

And even appreciate your advice you him.

But as a MAN, one should also be able to study your wife and know her weaknesses, we are made to Lead. When you know are weaknesses , maturity should make you to be able to deal with it like a MAN, not just react like a weak Man.

A Wife thats not lead well and not personally responsible might end up causing one Pain.

Women come to thier senses when the Men that truely love them take a bit of affection away.

It works 100%.

But Pls temper justice with mercy Bro.

Forgive your Wife, She has come to her senses.
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by incogni2o: 8:28am On May 25, 2020
TheArchangel:
What a data and time-wasting read enabled by two selfish and immature adults.

These supposedly intelligent and erroneously married adults forgot their kids will grow up to see and be taunted by this shameless embroglio as internet never forgets.

Selfish couple with zero IQ.
Its just that none of them is trying to summon up the courage to make things work.

Emotions at play here , and Emotion is far greater than IQ.

Ask the divorced celebrities, professors and billonaires.
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by SweetCunt97(f): 8:29am On May 25, 2020
henryhemon:

The % is 95% so it's majority. They might not have it in mind but once they taste the good life n see what others do, they switch and change like chameleon. It's like bringing a village girl to the city and she tears eye.
You've done an objective research on the subject matter to arrive at such figure huh? Anyways u still with AAH?
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:29am On May 25, 2020
igbowoman:

Believe me I have seen worse women.My own relative married one.we begged him to leave her .It is a miracle he came out of it alive.
lol grin the operating system (OS) installed in the MEMORY and HARDRIVE of such women is known as TROUBLE!

1 Like

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by EDGEof2MORO: 8:30am On May 25, 2020
incogni2o:

grin

But they live to enjoy it naa.

No be hustle wey no pay.

If you say so

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36)

Woman Batters Husband During Sex Over Huge Manhood In South Africa (Pic) / Zimbabwean Mother-in-law Demands Sex From Son-in-law / Conjoined Twins, Abby & Brittany Hensel Turned 21(story And Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.