Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Lockdown Exercise | Mental Exercise - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lockdown Exercise | Mental Exercise (178 Views)

How Prepared Are You For Total Lockdown In Lagos, Other Parts Of Nigeria? / Coronavirus: Kaduna On Lockdown - Governor El-Rufai / Masturbate During Coronavirus Lockdown To Boost Your Immune System - Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lockdown Exercise | Mental Exercise by pirevolution: 4:18pm On May 14, 2020
I know you are there, I know you grow weaker
I see you, i know you, I hear your feeble voice
My heart drowns in hurt watching you ask why? how? when?...
You say is this it? the moment of the unknown or when the unknown is known?...
The silence is so loud , the confusion is clear, depression is the new ok and the state of delirium governs hearts.
You know it's true and know it's there but then turning a blind eye to it subsequently leaves you blind and alone in perpetual darkness.
This is what..... https://pirevolution..com/2020/05/mental-health-mental-exercise.html

(1) (Reply)

Hydrosalpinx: What Is It? And How To Treat It? / COVID19.. Incentives By Some African Countries. / Get Rid Of Bedbugs!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.