Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode (73462 Views)

Juliana Olayode: Lesbianism Has Become Very Rampant, A Woman Tried To Woo Me / Juliana Olayode's Secondary School Throwback Photo / Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by perdollar(m): 10:33am On May 15, 2020
I love kiki so much. I wish she my wife.
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Nobody: 10:33am On May 15, 2020
What kinda creature is this? shocked

Maybe it vagina smells bad. embarassed
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Pascal11: 10:34am On May 15, 2020
Texman21:
If this makes fp i will cut my dick and post it angry

Cut something bigger angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by freshkpomo(m): 10:34am On May 15, 2020
Texman21:
You need deliverance from village people for 21 days at MFM, their network still dey get strong signal around you.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Angelfrost(m): 10:35am On May 15, 2020
Texman21:

Well, it was probably never useful... You just been looking for a cheap excuse to do away with it.

Who doesn't know dumb news hits FP faster than a gala hawker chasing after a moving vehicle carrying passengers owing him.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by naph007(m): 10:35am On May 15, 2020
Happinessjosh:
Ok, that's a good thing
we r in it together
#teamsexaftermarriage
What if the man no sabi perform?
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Nobody: 10:37am On May 15, 2020
Linda ikeji comes to mind
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by zotorux(m): 10:37am On May 15, 2020
Texman21:
We’re waiting......

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by princepalace: 10:37am On May 15, 2020
LINDA IKEJA COMES TO MIND
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by FlordFlorez(m): 10:38am On May 15, 2020
All these music tutor, dance tutor and anything related to tutor, dont allow them near ur daughter, sister, etc in any cirumstances.
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by kingola87(m): 10:38am On May 15, 2020
Texman21:
� Oya fulfill ya promise
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Farki: 10:40am On May 15, 2020
Her body her choice, if her partner isn't okay with it but keeps quiet he's a mugu simply.

But let's not pretend that she isn't being a hypocrite here.
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by kingthreat(m): 10:40am On May 15, 2020
Reminds me of an ex-fiance. We made up our minds for no sex till we get married. We both adhered. But I got tired of wanking and fired outside. She caught me once after 10 successful attempts. Eventually broke up. Feel sad that I didnt have a piece of that asss.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Nobody: 10:40am On May 15, 2020
As long as the guy is quiet and supporting her insisting on abstinence, it just means the dude has steady pussies outside he uses to cure his konji. No time cool

She even looks like someone that will be very boring in bed. Those type that will just lie there like a log of wood angry

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by bonnyhope: 10:41am On May 15, 2020
Some guys can take shiit in a relationship sha

You are not a virgin but you cannot give me sex
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by olaiyaO: 10:41am On May 15, 2020
Enough! Is it not in this country? We heard, read and saw ladies that doesn't have sex but pregnant still enter. Some are even babymama self meanwhile they told us that sex before marriage is a crime.
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Onucs(m): 10:43am On May 15, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
That's why you will hardly see white poor man or woman they think of how to Make money
All we know and think of here is just sex angry

You that is not thinking of sex, where is your range rover?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by newman0017(m): 10:43am On May 15, 2020
mtcheww she nor b vargin sef embarassed embarassed... i dy cme mk i rush go join as nor be only 4 vargins #sexualpurity
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Adedove(m): 10:46am On May 15, 2020
Texman21:
Be as good as your own words.
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by ukaface(f): 10:46am On May 15, 2020
Texman21:
Oya o
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by backtalkG(m): 10:47am On May 15, 2020
Texman21:
hope you are dickless now?
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by scoundrel(f): 10:48am On May 15, 2020
...and we should care about what she does in her private life? She no even fine, sef.
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:48am On May 15, 2020
Texman21:

Oya!
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Jcael(m): 10:51am On May 15, 2020
Texman21:

Lolz pls cut and post it abeg. It has made front page.
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by geezynoni: 10:51am On May 15, 2020
Texman21:

Use a cutlass
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Nobody: 10:51am On May 15, 2020
gypsey:
What kinda creature is this? shocked

Maybe it vagina smells bad. embarassed
Maybe you should ask yourself what kind of creature you are.
What do you really need sex for other than having children?
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Inferno001(m): 10:52am On May 15, 2020
Texman21:

Bro!!! Redeem your promise o

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Naustine(m): 10:53am On May 15, 2020
Na Dem! Before you say "jack" now na pregnancy we go see.. nonsense
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by val4sure(m): 10:55am On May 15, 2020
Hahahaha, but your intimacy gadgets are all active, the average woman who claim to be virgin or celibate has tons of intimacy gadgets in her abode.
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Nobody: 10:55am On May 15, 2020
Cucumber geng... Na them

If at all she's not a lesbian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) / Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby / 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.