Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,367 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode (73446 Views)

Juliana Olayode: Lesbianism Has Become Very Rampant, A Woman Tried To Woo Me / Juliana Olayode's Secondary School Throwback Photo / Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Okoroawusa: 10:56am On May 15, 2020
Auntie y u dey change mouth?
When you started u told us that u r a virgin now you are saying that you have never been a virgin but advocating for no sex....

Well how we want take know? There are prostitutes whose vagina opening is tighter than girls who are not prostitutes.

Uwa nkea sef...
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by na2016: 10:56am On May 15, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
That's why you will hardly see white poor man or woman they think of how to Make money
All we know and think of here is just sex angry

Be silent is you don't know what to say. If a white man is subjected to the environment you thrive in, he will just die.
I have seen several of these white guys beg on the streets and are very poor despite all their government has done for them.
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Chidex50(m): 10:57am On May 15, 2020
Those wey get gutter in between won't like this!
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by bmdmixer: 10:57am On May 15, 2020
Mouth Action is allowed sha.
i will remain in d relationship and b banging out side
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Nobody: 10:58am On May 15, 2020
emddi:
Maybe you should ask yourself what kind of creature you are.
What do you really need sex for other than having children?
Why have sex atall to have children? adopt children so you would never ever ever have sex. Simple! grin

So far i ve had sex with nearly 150 women, I am still here balling, perhaps you should do the same , have more sex just for the heck of it! tongue

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Rebuke: 10:58am On May 15, 2020
Oh God, thank yhu that we still have a lady like her. I feel so impressed.

Just take a look at some of the comments here and yhu will understand quickly the level of moral decadence in our today society.

Just because yhu are dirty and have no respect for yhur body doesn't mean everyone is like yhu.

The same men that are angry and spewing rubbish about her choice are still the same ones that will come here and be shouting hole. Shame on yhu all.

Yhu don't like the idea of a woman keeping herself till marriage and yhu still call those who dance to yhur tune holes.

I pity the brainless ladies who open their legs for yhu guys in the name of boyfriend and girlfriend thing. Smh

Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Ewedegubbler: 11:01am On May 15, 2020
see her hairy nostrils. abeg park well
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Nobody: 11:01am On May 15, 2020
Happinessjosh:
Ok, that's a good thing
we r in it together
#teamsexaftermarriage

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by galaxy2020(m): 11:02am On May 15, 2020
I pray your partner marry you, because you are not getting younger, and no man want to be tied down by a matured by age lady. I hail you.
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Bahamas95(m): 11:03am On May 15, 2020
undecided

Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by spacemullah: 11:04am On May 15, 2020
Las Las na this kin girl no day sweet.
#totoweynosweet
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by galaxy2020(m): 11:04am On May 15, 2020
Nwodosis:
Unfortunately no Kpekus usage meter that would have proved you wrong and make us to believe you.
...it's possible she uses toys to satisfy herself. After all, toys are not humans.
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Playermayweda(m): 11:04am On May 15, 2020
She resembles funke Akindele
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Nobody: 11:05am On May 15, 2020
gypsey:
Why have sex atall to have children? adopt children so you would never ever ever have sex. Simple! grin

So far i ve had sex with nearly 150 women, I am still here balling, perhaps you should do the same , have more sex just for the heck of it! tongue
What is the meaning of balling?
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by SweetCunt97(f): 11:06am On May 15, 2020
Yea yea whatever. When u marry and can't keep up with his libido, don't cry foul
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Nobody: 11:06am On May 15, 2020
emddi:
What is the meaning of balling?
Oh! it means i am still alive and well. tongue and still having sex.
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Golden057(m): 11:06am On May 15, 2020
Texman21:
If this makes fp i will cut my dick and post it angry

Waiting for the "dick" thing.... ��
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by EmmyDJourno: 11:09am On May 15, 2020
Story, she just put a Konji filled man on the spot light shocked

Other ladies are coming for him now cool

All these women are confused

U blame men for kiss and tell, but it is a thing of pride for you not to get bleeped and brag about it undecided

Her man dey cure himself for one corner, this one dey the other corner dey form celibate lipsrsealed

That guy better slam that yansh fast or marry her fast, lest she would open an already open border to a worthy importer and tell her man it was the devil grin
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Florblu(f): 11:09am On May 15, 2020
Texman21:

We are waiting
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by PHijo(m): 11:12am On May 15, 2020
She is ABSOLUTELY right! I support her...as much as it isn't easy, it is the right thing to do.
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Liposure: 11:14am On May 15, 2020
Who cares
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Liposure: 11:17am On May 15, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Auntie y u dey change mouth?
When you started u told us that u r a virgin now you are saying that you have never been a virgin but advocating for no sex....

Well how we want take know? There are prostitutes whose vagina opening is tighter than girls who are not prostitutes.

Uwa nkea sef...
u de mindam. who sendam message

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Nobody: 11:19am On May 15, 2020
gypsey:
Oh! it means i am still alive and well. tongue and still having sex.
Lol.., only if you knew what it means to be truly alive and well you won't be proud to say you've had sex with 1 million women,for now you're just a slave.
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by kiddkash(m): 11:20am On May 15, 2020
supremenews:

Source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2020/05/i-dont-have-sex-with-my-partner-even.html
every thread you kept posting it. now you've made fp. I bet you're happy now
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Nobody: 11:20am On May 15, 2020
emddi:
Lol.., only if you knew what it means to be truly alive and well you won't be proud to say you've had sex with 1 million women,for now you're just a slave.
Is this supposed to make sense? sad

Where did i say that i had sex with 1 million women? mate! are you okay mentally?
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Liposure: 11:23am On May 15, 2020
bmdmixer:
Mouth Action is allowed sha.
i will remain in d relationship and b banging out side
abi. Half bread is beta dan none

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Ghostrye: 11:24am On May 15, 2020
Siri play me Ed Sheeran ft Justin Bieber - I don't care
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by KenechukwuEdu: 11:25am On May 15, 2020
Texman21:
tongue
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Nobody: 11:26am On May 15, 2020
gypsey:

The same way telling a blind man to differentiate colors doesn't make sense.It will never make sense to you.
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Liposure: 11:26am On May 15, 2020
gypsey:

u de countam
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Nobody: 11:27am On May 15, 2020
gypsey:

Where did i say that i had sex with 1 million women? mate! are you okay mentally?

like I was hyping your achievement na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) / EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner / 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.