Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,696 members, 7,802,052 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode (73448 Views)

Juliana Olayode: Lesbianism Has Become Very Rampant, A Woman Tried To Woo Me / Juliana Olayode's Secondary School Throwback Photo / Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Liposure: 11:29am On May 15, 2020
Rebuke:
Oh God, thank yhu that we still have a lady like her. I feel so impressed.

Just take a look at some of the comments here and yhu will understand quickly the level of moral decadence in out today society.

Just because yhu are dirty and have no respect for yhur body doesn't mean everyone is like yhu.

The same men that are angry and spewing rubbish about her choice are still the same ones that will come here and be shouting hole. Shame on of yhu all.

Yhu don't like the idea of a woman keeping herself till marriage and yhu still call those who dance to yhur tune holes.

I pity the brainless ladies who open their legs for yhu guys in the name of boyfriend and girlfriend thing. Smh
hmmmmm
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by larrypappyy(m): 11:30am On May 15, 2020
she's been on this, 'i don't have sex' topic for months now; i stand to be corrected.....Does she not have any other thing to offer us
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Liposure: 11:32am On May 15, 2020
spacemullah:
Las Las na this kin girl no day sweet.
#totoweynosweet
kayamata go do am

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Liposure: 11:34am On May 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Yea yea whatever. When u marry and can't keep up with his libido, don't cry foul
2much sense will not kill u
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by lekkan(m): 11:36am On May 15, 2020
Oga how far??
Texman21:
If this makes fp i will cut my dick and post it angry

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Liposure: 11:36am On May 15, 2020
gypsey:
Oh! it means i am still alive and well. tongue and still having sex.
ose! rico strong
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Simbrixton(m): 11:36am On May 15, 2020
Na strong guy as long as u dan knack before we must knack
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Temptee101(m): 11:37am On May 15, 2020
Texman21:

Pls what time are you dropping the picture of your sliced deek?
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by CuteYvonne777: 11:40am On May 15, 2020
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Londonland: 11:40am On May 15, 2020
Texman21:
fulfill your promise now
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Reckyd123(m): 11:41am On May 15, 2020
Texman21:

Waiting bro... don't chicken out
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Liposure: 11:44am On May 15, 2020
EmmyDJourno:
Story, she just put a Konji filled man on the spot light shocked

Other ladies are coming for him now cool

All these women are confused

U blame men for kiss and tell, but it is a thing of pride for you not to get bleeped and brag about it undecided

Her man dey cure himself for one corner, this one dey the other corner dey form celibate lipsrsealed

That guy better slam that yansh fast or marry her fast, lest she would open an already open border to a worthy importer and tell her man it was the devil grin
no mindem. i no no who sendem 2 go celibate. Whether dem tink say body na firewood
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Nobody: 11:47am On May 15, 2020
emddi:
The same way telling a blind man to differentiate colors doesn't make sense.It will never make sense to you.
Mate! go see a psychiatric, you don't sound adequate to me. embarassed
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Nobody: 11:48am On May 15, 2020
emddi:
like I was hyping your achievement na
Okay, if you say so. you know? i chose to live my life that way, i don't know why you think i need your approval to do that cheesy
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by suzzyboss(m): 11:50am On May 15, 2020
Texman21:
smiley smiley smiley smiley we are waiting
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Nharncygrace(f): 11:50am On May 15, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

Are you happy for yourself? grin

Yes I am
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by AFvckingAlpha(m): 12:01pm On May 15, 2020
Nharncygrace:

Yes I am

Thats what most important babe and i could make me happier grin, if you allow me
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Jobiski(m): 12:01pm On May 15, 2020
Keep it up! It's a good stand because it will keep u away from the uncertainties that comes with sex before marriage and it will even help u after marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by teeteelahyor(f): 12:01pm On May 15, 2020
Texman21:
Bros we still dey wait you to cut your thing and post the prove for us undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Liposure: 12:04pm On May 15, 2020
Denique:
We love and appreciate your celibacy stance but Aunty give it a rest already. Nobody needs to know your status, besides, you ain't even a virgin in the real sense of it undecided

I hope you don't come with a rebuttal in a few days... That wouldn't be news anyways lipsrsealed
this is d type of woman i want in my life. i doff my hat 4 u. Respect!
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 15, 2020
gypsey:
Mate! go see a psychiatric, you don't sound adequate to me. embarassed
Someone whose life evolves around sex needs a psychiatric,you are no different from a drug addict,drunkard or glutton.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 15, 2020
gypsey:
Okay, if you say so. you know? i chose to live my life that way, i don't know why you think i need your approval to do that cheesy

Live it your way mate.no probs
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by aalangel(f): 12:07pm On May 15, 2020
Texman21:

What are you gonna do now?
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Liposure: 12:07pm On May 15, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
This LovePeddler again. After you don taste the forbidden fruit, come dey preach shit.

Fvcking attention seeking slut

See my signature

To fvck this girl just dey hungry me grin
baba, ur blood de hot
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Yeezus998(m): 12:08pm On May 15, 2020

Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by bmdmixer: 12:09pm On May 15, 2020
Liposure:
abi. Half bread is beta dan none
shey and may God help her if it turns out her pussy is a bore hole or bad at sex, all d wait will b for nothing
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Yeezus998(m): 12:10pm On May 15, 2020
You say wetin?
Texman21:

Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by April4(f): 12:12pm On May 15, 2020
Texman21:

Hmmm
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by rectitude(m): 12:13pm On May 15, 2020
These are the kind of things we Christians should promote, so the younger ones will not be pressured into thinking something is wrong with them for being virgins. This is truth she said. Take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Kdon2: 12:15pm On May 15, 2020
supremenews:

Source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2020/05/i-dont-have-sex-with-my-partner-even.html

Na so dem they start to ruin their own life. Never bring relationship for social media attention dem no go hear. When everything collapse na DAT time their eyes dey clear. Jenifa don't learn the hard way but this one never learn.
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Viciyke00(m): 12:16pm On May 15, 2020
Texman21:

Oya the time is now!!!!!!
Re: I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode by Liposure: 12:17pm On May 15, 2020
bmdmixer:
shey and may God help her if it turns out her pussy is a bore hole or bad at sex, all d wait will b for nothing
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) / EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner / 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.