Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid (35462 Views)

Wizkid's First Son, Boluwatife Balogun Bonding With His Mother, Shola Ogudu / Boluwatife Balogun Wants To Style Wizkid, Davido, Olamide, Ycee. Shows Office / Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 14, 2020
I believe some of you might have come across this post about Boluwatife asking his wizkid to pay his school fees.

https://www.nairaland.com/5857102/pay-school-fees-stop-celebrating

Some top blogs even carried the news which has really made wizkid look bad in front of everyone.

Well i decided to carry out my investigation on the matter and i found out that it was made by one of Davido crew members. Whose picture you see here

If he was given the permission by Davido himself to make that post I'm not sure yet but from investigation this is the guy. And I'll drop proofs

Here's the link to the fake account

Take a look at Boluwatife � (@boluwatife_4): https://twitter.com/boluwatife_4?s=09

Here's the link to the Davido crew member running the account

Take a look at Baudwin_237 �� (@baudwin10): https://twitter.com/baudwin10?s=09

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 14, 2020
How i knew he's the owner of the account

There was a tweet he made in April 10 when he was banned by twitter from tweeting.

And from the post you can see that his username with that picture was clearly captured there. Meaning he created a new account for himself and edited his old account as Boluwatife.

Here's the link to the tweet and here's the screenshot

https://twitter.com/boluwatife_4/status/1248701218802864144?s=19

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 14, 2020
Further investigations even showed more prove.

Like having the TWEET ACTIVITY of that tweet which shows how far the tweet must have gone. Which can only be given to the original owner of the account..

The i also saw an old video which he posted clearly revealing his face..

PLEASE NEXT TIME LET US BE CAREFUL AND TRY TO VERIFY MOST NEWS WE READ BEFORE SPREADING THEM , GODBLESS

4 Likes

Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by Finnese001: 5:35pm On May 14, 2020
fuckery

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 14, 2020
Finnese001:
fuckery

Honestly bro it's so bad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by GoggleB(m): 7:26pm On May 14, 2020
Mod, you need to push this to fp. There's a post trending about this already.. But

2 Likes

Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by softplace: 7:33pm On May 14, 2020
makers of fake news again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by LoveJesus87(m): 7:34pm On May 14, 2020
Y
Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 14, 2020
grin.... Ok ! Noted grin

2 Likes

Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by Emmyglobal65(m): 7:34pm On May 14, 2020
Walahi
.. aye le o
So because he's a fan of David, you're linking the t back to Davido.

It doesn't make sense like that naa.
David may not even know his fore father anywhere so.... Yanzu.

Am not sure u Know what people are capable of doing all in the name of Clout

40 Likes

Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by Exc2000: 7:34pm On May 14, 2020
cool

Stop Linking Davido to anything done by grown adult claiming fan

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by geezynoni: 7:34pm On May 14, 2020
Ok.. Soo what should we do?
Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by ellalina(f): 7:34pm On May 14, 2020
Mostlikely a tweet from davido himself

7 Likes

Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by AgroTrade: 7:34pm On May 14, 2020
Now that you discovered that he is the same guy, what have you gained

22 Likes

Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by Chijeep(m): 7:34pm On May 14, 2020
and who is Boluwatife ooo?

*WILL YOU GET THE FVCK OUT OF HERE! !!

4 Likes

Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by OndoFirstBorn(m): 7:35pm On May 14, 2020
There is no smoke without fire. Wizkid should stop being a deadbeat father.

9 Likes

Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by sojayy(m): 7:35pm On May 14, 2020
Next ! lipsrsealed

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by IAmSkinny: 7:35pm On May 14, 2020
Clout chasing wan kill some people. How can people be this insensitive? Tueh

Check out my collection of beautiful photos ever made here https://www.nairaland.com/5660603/professional-photographer-heres-mini-portfolio

3 Likes

Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by Kellie069(m): 7:35pm On May 14, 2020
Piece of bull craps. Not interested in this senseless stories

7 Likes

Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by visijo(m): 7:35pm On May 14, 2020
When we make it to Jan 2021 I will add "2020 SURVIVER" on my CV. �

Eishhh!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by Slawormir: 7:36pm On May 14, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

1 Like

Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by Truthbites: 7:36pm On May 14, 2020
But is Wizzy paying Tife's school fees? Yes or no before I respond..cos I hate deadbeat dads

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by Risingblue008(m): 7:36pm On May 14, 2020
That guy is a real cowww
Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by FuckDaMods: 7:37pm On May 14, 2020
My problem is he's a Cameroonian.. Wetin concern them with wizkid and davido? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by gudnex22(m): 7:37pm On May 14, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Damnnnn niggarrr no the tire you?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by Goldenheart(m): 7:37pm On May 14, 2020
cheesy Those who gave a damn went that way... grin
Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by Ausval: 7:38pm On May 14, 2020
In every rumors there is always an atom of truth ....if wizzy really they pay fees as e suppose they pay,rumor for nor dey like this upon the matter.

1 Like

Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by Lovelyn451(f): 7:38pm On May 14, 2020
Lol...mumu fan, hand fan

1 Like

Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by roqrules04(m): 7:38pm On May 14, 2020
Lol, Davido might not even know this guy

2 Likes

Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by shakushakuist(f): 7:39pm On May 14, 2020
We therefore knight him sir desperado grin

...but OP you sef dey use sty lie small small o, this guy doesn't look like "one of Davido's crew member" he's just a desperate fan.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by Ne0w1zarD: 7:39pm On May 14, 2020
sad

See what a grown man with hairy balls has turned himself into.

Smh for attention wh*res angry

1 Like

Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by Edopesin: 7:39pm On May 14, 2020
We should report that account asap

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures / meet Nonso Diobi Twin Brother / New Picture Of Lola Omotayo Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.