Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

NAFDAC Approves New Cure For Coronavirus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NAFDAC Approves New Cure For Coronavirus (890 Views)

NAFDAC Approves Pfizer-Biotech COVID-19 Vaccine For Use In Nigeria / Coronavirus: NAFDAC Approves Production Of Chloroquine For Clinical Trials / Dinavir: New Cure For HIV Discovered In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAFDAC Approves New Cure For Coronavirus by IbomRant: 5:45pm On May 14, 2020
National Agency for Food, Drugs Administration and Control (NAFDAC), has approved Madagascar’s initiative that ensured its herbal cure for the Coronavirus pandemic.

This approval was made by the Director General of NAFDAC, Prof. Mojisola Adeyeye, today 14th May, 2020.

“We are proud of them (Madagascar). They appreciate what they have. We do not. She said.

“All the herbs they have and are using, we have them. But we do not use them the way they are doing.

“They appreciate their brains and use them. We must do same here if we want to develop as a nation,” she told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), on Thursday in Abuja.

She regretted that Nigeria had consistently depended on what others were bringing to it, and emphasised the need to look inward for solutions to our concerns.

Adeyeye said that the novel Coronavirus had jolted the country, and challenged those in authority to make the health sector a major priority.

“COVID-19 has slapped us in the face. It has kicked us back and front. We are now facing the stark realities of being insecure.

“There is drug insecurity, medical devices insecurity, test kits insecurity; we have always depended on other nations for everything.

“India, for instance, is not supplying medicals to us again because they are thinking about their own people.

“We have been using Dogonyaro (Neem tree) for ages. Some other African countries have developed their herbal remedies.

“Which one can we claim to have developed in Nigeria? What we are looking for in Madagascar, we may have it in our backyard,’’ the director general said.

SEE MORE ON HOW TO USE THE MADAGASCAR COVID-19 CURE BELOW
https://ibomrant.com/nafdac-approves-new-cure-for-coronavirus/

Re: NAFDAC Approves New Cure For Coronavirus by Donkalio: 5:52pm On May 14, 2020
I hope it contains some alcoholic content. So i can be visiting the Bar.
Re: NAFDAC Approves New Cure For Coronavirus by FredLum: 6:00pm On May 14, 2020
Fake news

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Approves New Cure For Coronavirus by rationalhuman(m): 6:41pm On May 14, 2020
Exactly what we dont need in this time, Madagascar is making us Africans look like fools on global front or maybe we are.
Why making mockery of ourselves?
People endorsing such stupid things have not a single clue how these things works. You need certain test procedures for various validations. You do such things when you have BSL-4 or atleast BSL-3 Labs.
And Madagascar? i doubt even they have a basic Chemistry lab in their university able to do simple Titration test.

Forget BSL-3, No Country has BSL-2 Lab in this continent. I doubt if any country will be able to have BSL-2 in next 25 years.
(Exception are South Africa, (thanks to Whites), and French has theirs in Gabon to research local disease)

I dont have hope for BSL-4 Level for next 100 years. (USA has 8 , India has 6, Australia has 3, South Korea has 1 such labs)

Playing with Pathogens and Viruses is not joke , Even BSL-1 Labs are not available and you see people here talking about developing Cures??
And here you will see people promoting some green liquid from Madagascar as cure?

Cure will come from India, US, Britain, Canada or Australia. We can just wish and pray fro their success.
We people from this continent are indeed most unproductive and irrational humans on this planet, no wonder whole worlds laugh at us.
Re: NAFDAC Approves New Cure For Coronavirus by holocron: 8:10pm On May 14, 2020
rationalhuman:
Exactly what we dont need in this time, Madagascar is making us Africans look like fools on global front or maybe we are.
People endorsing such stupid things have not a single clue how these things works. You need certain test procedures for various validations. You do such things when you have BSL-4 or atleast BSL-3 Labs.
And Madagascar? i doubt even they have a basic Chemistry lab in their university able to do simple Titration test.

Forget BSL-3, No Country has BSL-2 Lab in this continent. I doubt if any country will be able to have BSL-2 in next 25 years.
(Exception are South Africa, (thanks to Whites), and French has theirs in Gabon to research local disease)

I dont have hope for BSL-4 Level for next 100 years. (USA has 8 , India has 6, Australia has 3, South Korea has 1 such labs)

Playing with Pathogens and Viruses is not joke , Even BSL-1 Labs are not available and you see people here talking about developing Cures??
And here you will see people promoting some green liquid from Madagascar as cure?

Cure will come from India, US, Britain, Canada or Australia. We can just wish and pray fro their success.
We people from this continent are indeed most unproductive and irrational humans on this planet, no wonder whole worlds laugh at us.
Re: NAFDAC Approves New Cure For Coronavirus by holocron: 8:12pm On May 14, 2020
rationalhuman:

Dear Sir, with all due respect to the points you have raised, may I submit that, in the interest of science, you need to keep an open mind always. Let the concoction be tested clinical before you conclude. Definitely it's not killing the malagasians. Test it to prove its efficacy for covid, because sometimes " what he has hidden from the wise and prudent, he has revealed to the babes and sucklers". Again " the race is not always to the swift..."

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Are You Suffering From Fibroid, We Have The Natural Solution For You Today / Treat Chronic Diseases With Nuevergold International Herbal Products / Pimple In Back Of Throat-causes, Treatment You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.