Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,688 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

My Journey To Motherhood - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Journey To Motherhood (57318 Views)

My Journey To Ikoyi Prison / Viral Photo Of 4 Friends Before And After Motherhood / Single Motherhood, My Tears And Fears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey To Motherhood by Oluneutral: 9:18pm On May 14, 2020
Omojudy:

Sounds like my project topic. I am trying to choose one at the moment. Talk to you soon. PM ok?

I don follow you on Instagram fast fast.

I like you already. I'm already one of your fans.

4 Likes

Re: My Journey To Motherhood by Flourishing19(f): 11:13pm On May 14, 2020
Congratulations! This is a very great testimony.
Re: My Journey To Motherhood by Sijo01(f): 11:28pm On May 14, 2020
Read your testimony on Facebook. Didn't know you're nairlander too.

Congratulations once again.

Btw, I watched your beach video. cheesy cheesy you're such a lively fellow.

10 Likes

Re: My Journey To Motherhood by Lamanii22(f): 1:05am On May 15, 2020
Woooow you went through alot mehn... I'm extremely happy for you Hun... Mama ibeji

4 Likes

Re: My Journey To Motherhood by HarunaWest(m): 4:56am On May 15, 2020
The most honest piece i have read here in a very long time. Cheers

7 Likes

Re: My Journey To Motherhood by cococandy(f): 6:15am On May 15, 2020
Congratulations OP. kiss

thank you to the doctor/s who finally made the correct diagnosis.
So many people suffer needlessly because they rather believe an unseen being is responsible for whatever is going on.

15 Likes

Re: My Journey To Motherhood by NoToPile: 7:10am On May 15, 2020
Congratulations ma'am.
Re: My Journey To Motherhood by Nobody: 8:31am On May 15, 2020
Omojudy:

Sounds like my project topic. I am trying to choose one at the moment. Talk to you soon. PM ok?
Ok. Just use the link under this comment. You will be able to message me on whatsapp directly.
Re: My Journey To Motherhood by vickkyruby(f): 8:39am On May 15, 2020
Beautiful!! Congrats mama.
Re: My Journey To Motherhood by nuelyoyo(m): 9:52am On May 15, 2020
Wow!! What a bundle of joy. Enjoy your motherhood.
Re: My Journey To Motherhood by Mariangeles(f): 10:17am On May 15, 2020
Congratulations!!!

Thankfully, years were not wasted...
You have a good husband.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey To Motherhood by Ikjosh04: 10:22am On May 15, 2020
Congratulations Ma'am
Re: My Journey To Motherhood by Mrsj89(f): 11:01am On May 15, 2020
awwww Congratulations dear, God bless and preserve them cuties
Re: My Journey To Motherhood by BlissB(f): 11:16am On May 15, 2020
Sister, I celebrate with your family.....
Re: My Journey To Motherhood by edoman2016: 11:26am On May 15, 2020
This is a true story I can believe 100℅ unlike that I was a husband thread created by @tunmiluabi. He was lying to himself he got 500k job from oil company just like.

Congratulations, my dear sister. Your husband is a patient and understanding man

13 Likes

Re: My Journey To Motherhood by Omojudy: 11:41am On May 15, 2020
Sijo01:
Read your testimony on Facebook. Didn't know you're nairlander too.

Congratulations once again.

Btw, I watched your beach video. cheesy cheesy you're such a lively fellow.
That beach video still dey there? I am me oh. Infertility or not, na one life I get. Can't afford to let the world still my joy!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Journey To Motherhood by Pemivy01(f): 11:48am On May 15, 2020
Congratulations madam, God bless and protect these beautiful children.
Re: My Journey To Motherhood by Sijo01(f): 11:49am On May 15, 2020
Omojudy:

That beach video still dey there? I am me oh. Infertility or not, na one life I get. Can't afford to let the world still my joy!

I love your spirit. I'm glad it ended in praise.

The video still dey there o cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Journey To Motherhood by Emmastan291: 11:49am On May 15, 2020
Congrats
Re: My Journey To Motherhood by CaptBabosa: 11:51am On May 15, 2020
Wawu! you must be a very strong lady to have gone through all this unbroken. I admire your resilience..

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Motherhood by obowunmi(m): 11:51am On May 15, 2020
Congratulations
Re: My Journey To Motherhood by joey150(m): 11:52am On May 15, 2020
Well, since nobody will mention it, thanks to the brains behind the science that made your surrogacy possible and the surrogate lady too.

Maybe your story will inspire other couples facing a similar situation to explore this possibility too.

And of course, thanks to God, the giver of all wisdom and knowledge.

Congratulations Madam!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey To Motherhood by UncleAboki: 11:52am On May 15, 2020
Omojudy:
I think it's time I dropped my childbearing story.

Thirteen years ago, aged 22, I married right out of university without the wisdom to realise the importance of finding my feet first. My husband was 11 years older than me. He wasn't rich but I thought we loved each other. Youth service year I conceived but lost it right out of service.

Hubby was helped to get a good job, stable government job by my family. When I lost my first pregnancy, we were staying a few months with his parents due to our financial situation, my father in law said to me after that loss while my husband travelled "did your ladies in the water say to you that the day you give birth you would die?"

With the new job right after the loss, we moved back home and continued our lives. Three more miscarriages came along with many drama ranging from deliverances to traditional midwives to in law's commanding the home.

Finally one day almost 5 years later, hubby travels and his father calls my aunty to tell her that "they don't want to marry their daughter again". I was at work when aunty broke the news to me. I travelled that night to the inlaws with my aunty and grand mother to beg, we were not given audience. They didn't even open their gate despite we could see my husband's car in the compound.

At 9pm my companions begged me to go home with them, I refused and chose to spend the night in a shed close by. The was no electricity in the neighbourhood, everywhere was dark. At midnight Power was restored, and from the shed I was hiding, I saw my father in law walking round the compound spraying incense, (he attended celestial church) I call out to him "daddy, daddy" obviously he hears me but does like I am a ghost.

At that point, I knew I was wasting my time, I started trekking. I trekked to the motor park which was very far, vigilantes stopped me numerous time and my tearful face made them not question me too much......a lot of drama in between, I traveled back and resume dwork while praying and fasting for his return. Mehn I lost weight without even trying. I met many scam pastors which are another story.........

One day, I suddenly realized I may have the password to hubby's Facebook, I tried it and it worked. What I saw pained me but it gave me strength knowing the break up wasn't because of anything he was accusing me of (like saying a pastor revealed to him that I was sent into his life by Kingdom of darkness to destroy him. To this I asked if Kingdom of darkness gave jobs, he said he has repaid me ie Kingdom of darkness back in connecting me to the job I had then which didn't last. Oh he wanted me to be paying my salary to him by the way).

So I got some courage to begin living again at this point and apply for a divorce. To this he also said "that good wives wait for their husbands no matter how long they go, but me I ran to apply because I want to remarry."

We got to court and he was accompanied by his father and them claiming that hubby didn't abscond but I did. Guess they were afraid I wanted to request compensation. Walking out of court, his father waves at me and I wonder why.
He was barely divorced then remarried and yes has kids now. Things went sour with my place of work and I relocated to a bigger city and that was my fresh start.

Met my husband two years after the divorce, I hid nothing from him especially my challenges with infertility. We got married same year. And got pregnant and miscarried. Second pregnancy for now hubby, I was put on cerclage, yet the pregnancy still ended and I almost ended with it as my body was going into shock due to its inability to dispel the dead foetus since a cerclage held the products in.

I had an history of pregnancy losses at 14 weeks. After 8 miscarriages and no living child, I visited more hospitals, met insensitive money alone conscious doctors, finally a correct diagnosis was made.

I had no demons worrying me, my womb was just too small to carry to term, it wasn't expanding with the pregnancies. An hysteroscopy was the procedure used to diagnose this.

Getting a diagnosis at last was some sort of relief, but what can we do doctor I asked? Doctor said "have you considered adoption?" I was shattered.

I went home and discussed it with my husband. We agreed to adopt and we applied two years ago. We only just got feed back few weeks ago from them self.

Then one day I was on social media and I saw someone advertise needing a surrogate and like a light bulb the idea stuck, I wrote to the woman and we started chatting. One day her Status said she needed someone to donate blood for a relative of hers and I say where to an online stranger I had never met. That was the first day I met my good friend Mrs R. I also put up an advert for a surrogate as I couldn't afford to the price agencies were charging. After two bad experiences, I finally got one good person that we could afford. And God just sent money mysteriously.

Then when God wants to turn your story around, you know it's just your time. I paid for one cycle at the hospital we used, already looking for money in case the first cycle did not work, guess what?

IT WORKED! MY TWIN DAUGHTERS ARE 3 MONTHS OLD NOW.

This is not your everyday testimony, I no get time to dey give testimony like some people wey go go church dey say "after waiting for 20 years, God blessed us with triplets, tell the journey when telling your testimony sisters, don't let the holy sister at the back waiting for a similar miracle be thinking God doesn't answer her prayers. Be real, stop pretending.

Edited:
Please someone take me to front page for the first time in my life na. ����
Your story, your life, your own side. Thank God for everything.

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Motherhood by Mdmelijah: 11:54am On May 15, 2020
smiley congratulations
A good woman becomes a better as a wife and the best mother So also a good man becomes a good husband and a great father.
It's good to marry well and wisely. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Journey To Motherhood by Vyolet(f): 11:55am On May 15, 2020
Hmmm,
I congratulate you madam, you are really strong.
I hope this story will encourage other women in this situation to explore this means too, I admire your husband's open-mindedness, he is also an MVP.

7 Likes

Re: My Journey To Motherhood by tiana29(f): 11:56am On May 15, 2020
Congratulations ma’am
Re: My Journey To Motherhood by Yungwealth(m): 11:58am On May 15, 2020
Sending frame ,pizza .
Cash tag available

DM 08164684250
Re: My Journey To Motherhood by Nobody: 11:58am On May 15, 2020
I saw this story on Facebook. Copy copy
Re: My Journey To Motherhood by princejones(m): 11:59am On May 15, 2020
Congrats,the Lord is Good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce / Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her / Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.