Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,358 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test (64825 Views)

19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) / Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father / Chinese Woman Gives Birth To Twins From 2 Different Fathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by Patiks: 9:42pm On May 14, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
Them don swap one of his twin

'The results showed that the children have the same mother but not the same father.

7 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by crackland: 10:31pm On May 14, 2020
MizMyColi:
I'm yet to see comments like:
After God, fear women.

Where the crew at? grin
You didn't see these? cheesy

Orestino:

Bia..someone said where the devil is too busy to go, he sends women.. is it true?
adigun98:
In Chris browns voice
'These hoes ain't loyal'
DancingSkeleton:
After devil na women shocked

5 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by jasman1: 11:27pm On May 14, 2020
Maybe she was rapped

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by Tallesty1(m): 11:28pm On May 14, 2020
This is not new, this is exactly what happened in the garden of Eden. Satan got Eve pregnant and Adam got her pregnant at the same time.

Can is Satan's seed while Abel is Adam's seed.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by MumoftheDecade: 11:31pm On May 14, 2020
O di egwu!
Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by bukatyne(f): 11:40pm On May 14, 2020
'They have at least two fathers' Ms. Deng suggested.

Local woman cannot can! shocked shocked shocked

Is she suggesting a baby can be formed from multiple men?

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by elchapoo: 12:29am On May 15, 2020
Maybe she was not satisfied with the hubbies 3" and remembered she has an alternative 5" outside.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by davillian(m): 2:16am On May 15, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
Aahhh

Is Alahu not akbar
Alahu is snackbar.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by pacino26(m): 2:48am On May 15, 2020
Get that farm tool here. Which kain heart break be this. Your own wife born two give you one on a single birth.

I was hoping to see that it happened in Kenya or Zimbabwe but let's manage China.

6 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by CaveAdullam: 8:37am On May 15, 2020
Tallesty1:
This is not new, this is exactly what happened in the garden of Eden. Satan got Eve pregnant and Adam got her pregnant at the same time.

can you please take a deep breath and study Genesis 4:1?

Your assertion here is wrong.
Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by Tallesty1(m): 8:53am On May 15, 2020
CaveAdullam:
can you please take a deep breath and study Genesis 4:1?

Your assertion here is wrong.
Show me where he had sexual relation with Eve to have Abel.
Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by nuelyoyo(m): 9:06am On May 15, 2020
Fear women, live long.

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by CaveAdullam: 11:48am On May 15, 2020
Tallesty1:
Show me where he had sexual relation with Eve to have Abel.
can you please rephrase your question? Because I can't understand you.

Thanks.
Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by Tallesty1(m): 1:08pm On May 15, 2020
CaveAdullam:
can you please rephrase your question? Because I can't understand you.

Thanks.
Adam had sexual relation with with Eve in Genesis 4:25 and she had Seth.

And she had sexual relation with Eve in Genesis 4:1 and she had Cain.

How did Abel come about?
Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by Idiotmod: 1:44pm On May 15, 2020
After you fear women, fear devil
Two (poron) on the same day

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by decatalyst(m): 2:31pm On May 15, 2020
Explorers:
A Chinese man (not the one pictured) is left stunned as he discovered that his infant twins have two fathers, a DNA analyst who conducted the paternity test has revealed. In the file picture above, a father takes a nap with his twins in a shop on August 28, 2006 in Wuhan.

'First, the mother needs to produce two eggs instead of one in the same month [to have twins],' Ms Deng, who is also the director of Beijing Zhongzheng Forensic Identification Centre, explained to China News Weekly.

'Second, she needs to have intercourse with two men in really short space of time to make it possible.

'The results showed that the children have the same mother but not the same father.

They have at least two fathers,' Ms Deng suggested.

Twins being born with different fathers is an extremely rare occurrence known as heteropaternal superfecundation.

Women usually have to have sex with two different men within a day before or after ovulation for both eggs to be fertilised.

Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by decatalyst(m): 2:32pm On May 15, 2020
Idiotmod:
After you fear women, fear devil
Two (poron) on the same day

I fear who no fear woman! cry cry

Imagine the trauma this man is going to feel

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by CaveAdullam: 4:06pm On May 15, 2020
Tallesty1:
Adam had sexual relation with with Eve in Genesis 4:25 and she had Seth.

And she had sexual relation with Eve in Genesis 4:1 and she had Cain.

How did Abel come about?
I ought to ask you that question because your first post here claimed Abel is Adam's seed.

So how did Abel became Adam's seed without sexual intercourse with Eve?
Tallesty1:

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by Tallesty1(m): 4:49pm On May 15, 2020
CaveAdullam:
I ought to ask you that question because your first post here claimed Abel is Adam's seed.

So how did Abel became Adam's seed without sexual intercourse with Eve?
Hahaha. We are getting somewhere.

Cain and Abel were twins(my opinion) even though there's no recorded evidence. After Eve gave birth to Cain, there is no indication of a long pause or time period before the birth of Abel. It is possible that there was a momentary break before the birth of Abel, probably when Eve said she has "gotten a man with the help of the Lord".

I strongly believe that Abel was born right after that. That is why they both came to God with offerings at the same time.

After eating the forbidden fruit according to the Bible, God said to Satan (((And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Here, the Bible said seed, not seeds so who is Satan's seed??

And to the woman God said....((( I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.)))

Now how does this make sense? Somebody just ate fruit and boom her desires auto became to her husband and she was subsequently punished with painful conception and sorrowful childbirth?

There's more to it.

Jesus called people serpents and descendants of vipers in Matthew 23:33 and in 1 John 3:12 he told them not to be like (((Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him?.)))

The wicked one as we know is Satan and the descendants of vipers are from the generation of Satan's seed.

I wish I can really go deeper but here's a thing I want you to figure out.

There are races right from Bible times. God's race also know as pure blood/breed and Satan's race.

When Jesus said that the truth shall set you free in John 8:32. They replied him with v33 ((We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free)))

Now the question...

Has Abraham's seed never been in bondage to anyone?

If you figure this out, you will understand me clearly.

5 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by Kentursky(m): 5:34pm On May 15, 2020
Chai shocked shocked shocked

Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by CaveAdullam: 6:08pm On May 15, 2020
Tallesty1:
Hahaha. We are getting somewhere.

Cain and Abel were twins(my opinion) even though there's no recorded evidence. After Eve gave birth to Cain, there is no indication of a long pause or time period before the birth of Abel. It is possible that there was a momentary break before the birth of Abel, probably when Eve said she has "gotten a man with the help of the Lord".

I strongly believe that Abel was born right after that. That is why they both came to God with offerings at the same time.

After eating the forbidden fruit according to the Bible, God said to Satan (((And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Here, the Bible said seed, not seeds so who is Satan's seed??

And to the woman God said....((( I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.)))

Now how does this make sense? Somebody just ate fruit and boom her desires auto became to her husband and she was subsequently punished with painful conception and sorrowful childbirth?

There's more to it.

Jesus called people serpents and descendants of vipers in Matthew 23:33 and in 1 John 3:12 he told them not to be like (((Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him?.)))

The wicked one as we know is Satan and the descendants of vipers are from the generation of Satan's seed.

I wish I can really go deeper but here's a thing I want you to figure out.

There are races right from Bible times. God's race also know as pure blood/breed and Satan's race.

When Jesus said that the truth shall set you free in John 8:32. They replied him with v33 ((We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free)))

Now the question...

Has Abraham's seed never been in bondage to anyone?

If you figure this out, you will understand me clearly.
Satan has no human race!

Adam and Eve gave birth to Cain, Abel, Seth and had other sons and daughters. Simple!

This is bible talk, and @bolded, only recorded evidences and not personal opinion can surpass.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by Tallesty1(m): 7:50pm On May 15, 2020
CaveAdullam:
Satan has no human race!

Adam and Eve gave birth to Cain, Abel, Seth and had other sons and daughters. Simple!

This is bible talk, and @bolded, only recorded evidences and not personal opinion can surpass.

Thanks.
When the pill is too hard to swallow, we say only recorded evidences but when it's light, we say not everything is recorded.

Well, let that part slide.

Back to my last question.

What do you think?

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by CaveAdullam: 8:30pm On May 15, 2020
Tallesty1:
When the pill is too hard to swallow, we say only recorded evidences but when it's light, we say not everything is recorded.
I know we cannot completely overrule intuitions or emotions, and in many cases, 100% evidences is not possible. However, it is safe when we consider evidences that are already glaring. Personal opinion as a "single tool" cannot be use in analyzing a case like this and many others.

Tallesty1:
well, let that part slide.

Back to my last question.

What do you think?
please what's the question?
Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 15, 2020
How is this possible
Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by leesamyoung(m): 2:22pm On May 16, 2020
obiekunie2:
WHAT IF THE BABIES WERE MISTAKENLY SWITCHED BY THE NURSES.

IT HAPPENS. tongue

Just offering an escape route for the ashawo mother. cheesy

the test show they have same mother, she got no excuse
Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by Nonsoboy4life(m): 3:55pm On May 16, 2020
Very possible for unidentical twins
Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by gift2xl: 3:57pm On May 16, 2020
Am just tired of this issue's, I can't kill myself allow me to flex.

Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by PericomaNwankwo: 3:58pm On May 16, 2020
Lucky for the women that this occurs one in ten million. If not, be sure to find 8m in 10m women having twins from different father's.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by Badonasty(m): 3:59pm On May 16, 2020
The woman’s ovaries are legends
Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 16, 2020
È le yi tún l'ágbára o

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by HundredWays(m): 3:59pm On May 16, 2020
IAMBlesssed:
Odiegwu!!

I feel for the man.This is really painful..
na wuna handwork naa angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Caught My Husband Red Handed / Hilarious Photos Of Babies Who Didn't Want Their Shots Taken! / Photos Of Hot Mother And Her Baby Got Instagram Users Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.