Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,811 members, 7,802,613 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

The Truth About Virginity, For Those Who Do Not Know It Yet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Truth About Virginity, For Those Who Do Not Know It Yet (1886 Views)

36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought / 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / 18-year-old Model Sells Virginity For $3m To Abu Dhabi Businessman (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Virginity, For Those Who Do Not Know It Yet by Kobojunkie: 7:18pm On May 14, 2020
Re: The Truth About Virginity, For Those Who Do Not Know It Yet by Kobojunkie: 7:21pm On May 14, 2020
Re: The Truth About Virginity, For Those Who Do Not Know It Yet by vincenteger: 7:25pm On May 14, 2020
Okay
So how do you know a virgin guy
Re: The Truth About Virginity, For Those Who Do Not Know It Yet by Kobojunkie: 7:26pm On May 14, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBQnQTkhsq4

The virginity fraud | Nina Dølvik Brochmann & Ellen Støkken Dahl | TEDxOslo
Re: The Truth About Virginity, For Those Who Do Not Know It Yet by Kobojunkie: 7:27pm On May 14, 2020
vincenteger:
Okay
So how do you know a virgin guy
The concept is mental, not physical, for both males and females. Virginity can be said to be a social construct
Re: The Truth About Virginity, For Those Who Do Not Know It Yet by Kobojunkie: 7:43pm On May 14, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM79UBTwfsg

Adam Ruins Everything -- The Truth about Sex and Hymens
Re: The Truth About Virginity, For Those Who Do Not Know It Yet by Kobojunkie: 9:02pm On May 14, 2020
Re: The Truth About Virginity, For Those Who Do Not Know It Yet by Kobojunkie: 4:54am On May 15, 2020
What's the Purpose of the Human Hymen?
It's a question that still stumps evolutionary biologists.

Q: I apologize if this question sounds slightly prurient: What is the evolutionary purpose of the human hymen, and do any other female mammals have such a membrane? — Joel Gottlieb, Toronto, Canada

A: Tough question — the hymen befuddles evolutionary biologists to this day.

First, the facts: The hymen is a thin membrane, typically crescent-shaped, that stretches across some or all of the vaginal opening. Besides human females, African elephants have hymens, and, reportedly, so do other mammal lasses from rats to whales. In elephants, the hymen breaks only when females give birth. In humans, though, the hymen can tear from vigorous physical exercise, but it has been most closely associated with tearing during first sexual intercourse. Accordingly, many cultures construe an intact hymen as a guarantor of virginity.

https://www.discovermagazine.com/the-sciences/whats-the-purpose-of-the-human-hymen
Re: The Truth About Virginity, For Those Who Do Not Know It Yet by Kobojunkie: 6:15pm On May 15, 2020
What does female ‘virginity’ mean
Just the Facts:

* Virginity is a quality an individual (male or female) has and may choose to change by deciding, freely and without coercion or impairment, to
experience sexual intimacy with another person of their choice.
* So only YOU choose to change it – no one else!!
* You can’t lose your virginity or have it taken away from you!
* There are lots of situations where sexual contact might have happened BUT we did not get to make a decision – like we might have been too drunk
or too young or too pressured or someone abused or assaulted us……..none of this is sex!
* Therefore, virginity is not a physical thing but a quality that we carry either in our heart or our head that cannot be lost or taken, but rather a quality
that we can choose to change.
Learning the facts about hymens and virginity helps everybody.
Re: The Truth About Virginity, For Those Who Do Not Know It Yet by Kobojunkie: 7:13pm On May 15, 2020
Will I bleed the first time I have sex
Just the Facts:

* It is common for you not to bleed the first time you have sex.
* There are many things which influence whether bleeding happens or not. All hymens are stretchy but some are more stretchy than others.
* When bleeding does occur with first-time sex, it might not even be coming from the hymen. Tiny splits can happen in other parts of the vaginal
entrance.
* You cannot tell if someone is a virgin or not based on whether they bleed the first time they have sex.
* You cannot tell if someone is a virgin or not by looking at their hymen.

The hymen is a stretchy collar of tissue just inside your vaginal entrance (the passage to your womb). The hormone (chemical) oestrogen changes the appearance of your hymen over your lifetime. After puberty (when you develop breasts and get periods), the hymen becomes more stretchy – a bit like a hair scrunchy. Just like our noses are all slightly different, our hymens are all slightly different too.

Some hymens may develop a small tear when stretched. The hymenal tissue is well supplied with blood, so will bleed. Most people heal very quickly and there is no sign of damage within a few days. This is the same story for other little splits that might happen anywhere at the vaginal entrance.
Re: The Truth About Virginity, For Those Who Do Not Know It Yet by Jakumo(m): 6:33am On May 22, 2020
Well Kobojunkie, I am studying this topic as though my life depends on it. For the first time ever in my time here on Earth, I encountered a beautiful, extremely fit and sexy woman in her twenties, who finally confided in me that she is indeed a virgin. At first I was in total disbelief, and yet, when she finally allowed me to approach The Promised Land for a close up inspection, I was astounded to note that her claim of virginity is 100% true.

Given that I have never been in this scenario in the past, I have no idea how much trauma might be inflicted if I try to slip in, so, thus far, we resorted to , ahem, other pleasures, while I feverishly rack by brain in search of a painless way in. I did watch a few youtube videos on the subject, and was surprised to learn that the hymen does have a constricted, narrow opening that in some cases, can be stretched with very gentle penetration, in a relatively pain-free manner, but I remain hesitant to take that step that could turn out to be traumatic, and leave her with unpleasant memories.

I hope this lady doesn't read this post and put two and two together, simply based on the timing of this writing, but hey, no names are mentioned, and my top priority remains to ensure that this lady never experiences pain of any sort, on my account, so even if my cover is blown, I feel she would not be offended by my online disclosure. Back to study the rest of the videos you posted above. I got some homework to do, with urgency ha ha.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Now Understand Why Marriages End In Divorce – Shade Ladipo Says One Year After / He Confessed Having A Child While In 200level. / "Guys Please Wear Your Boxers Once And Wash It" - Bbnaija Star Alex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.