Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Let's All Be Careful With Phone Calls ,see The Digitalized Techniques - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Let's All Be Careful With Phone Calls ,see The Digitalized Techniques (5805 Views)

Wire-Wire: Be Careful With Your SIM That Receives Your Alerts / We Should All Be Making Whatsapp Calls Instead Of Regular Phone Calls / 7.5% VAT On Phone CALLS, SMS - FIRS Incharge - Pantami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's All Be Careful With Phone Calls ,see The Digitalized Techniques by blessing12345(f): 11:32pm On May 14, 2020
[color=#770077][/color]
The world is indeed turning into something else, when ever I have a thought of what is really going on these days.
Ritualist have gone out and made a technological research this days on how to killed there victims, and digitalize its to make it very easy and simple for them to devour humans with good heart,
they avoid the use of kidnapping and direct drained of human blood and body part, but they rather digitalize its with the use of phone call.
These is how it happens, someone will forward an airtime to your massage box using your number after the arrival off the airtime,
he will call you instant just tell you that he makes a mistake and forward an airtime into your inbox and plead with you not to make use of the card he wanted sending it to his papa.
After you may have not make use of the airtime he will call you and begin by thanking you show you how grateful he is as you never made a choice to use the card,
and will tell you that his papa want to pray for you for your good deed nd please with you not to hang up the call.
At this very point, you ought to be very careful when he passes the phone to the old man. This man will begin by saying thank you my child, God almighty will bless and reward you, you shall be bless beyond measure, you shall be 10 times greater than your pairs and so on,
please you should be warn that any prayers he made to you please never to say an amen or reply it, you could only hang up the call at that point or cover your self with the special blood of Jesus, if you do that he will quickly cut the call and never to call you back again.
And if the person mistakely answer by saying amen, they will have contact with your body spiritually and drain the vital part of your body.
After the phone call, the person will be struck with an illness immediately in such a way that when admitted to the hospital, the doctors will never have any idea on what really is wrong with you. After the long run, the victim will die with out knowing the cause of his or her death.
Please this happens really to a near by neighbor of mine please you have to all be careful with our self most especially during this lock down period, they are available every where.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's All Be Careful With Phone Calls ,see The Digitalized Techniques by Ajens1991: 11:39pm On May 14, 2020
Its true, they tried it with me, bt e nr work, am hale and hearty.

5 Likes

Re: Let's All Be Careful With Phone Calls ,see The Digitalized Techniques by Olarewaju89: 11:39pm On May 14, 2020
blessing12345:
[color=#770077][/color]
The world is indeed turning into something else, when ever I have a thought of what is really going on these days.
Ritualist have gone out and made a technological research this days on how to killed there victims, and digitalize its to make it very easy and simple for them to devour humans with good heart,
they avoid the use of kidnapping and direct drained of human blood and body part, but they rather digitalize its with the use of phone call.
These is how it happens, someone will forward an airtime to your massage box using your number after the arrival off the airtime,
he will call you instant just tell you that he makes a mistake and forward an airtime into your inbox and plead with you not to make use of the card he wanted sending it to his papa.
After you may have not make use of the airtime he will call you and begin by thanking you show you how grateful he is as you never made a choice to use the card,
and will tell you that his papa want to pray for you for your good deed nd please with you not to hang up the call.
At this very point, you ought to be very careful when he passes the phone to the old man. This man will begin by saying thank you my child, God almighty will bless and reward you, you shall be bless beyond measure, you shall be 10 times greater than your pairs and so on,
please you should be warn that any prayers he made to you please never to say an amen or reply it, you could only hang up the call at that point or cover your self with the special blood of Jesus, if you do that he will quickly cut the call and never to call you back again.
And if the person mistakely answer by saying amen, they will have contact with your body spiritually and drain the vital part of your body.
After the phone call, the person will be struck with an illness immediately in such a way that when admitted to the hospital, the doctors will never have any idea on what really is wrong with you. After the long run, the victim will die with out knowing the cause of his or her death.
Please this happens really to a near by neighbor of mine please you have to all be careful with our self most especially during this lock down period, they are available every where.

Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Re: Let's All Be Careful With Phone Calls ,see The Digitalized Techniques by Sirmuel1(m): 11:44pm On May 14, 2020
Honestly, you Guys should stop posting nonsense on the forum!!!

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Let's All Be Careful With Phone Calls ,see The Digitalized Techniques by boscho(m): 12:43am On May 15, 2020
Sirmuel1:

Shut your mouth, its True, my parents av experienced it 2 times. Just learn to learn rather than attacking what you don't know.
A friendly advice though

17 Likes

Re: Let's All Be Careful With Phone Calls ,see The Digitalized Techniques by Sirmuel1(m): 12:59am On May 15, 2020
boscho:

Shut your mouth, its True, my parents av experienced it 2 times. Just learn to learn rather than attacking what you don't know.
A friendly advice though

Which st*upid friendly advice? Make una dey disgrace una self for public

19 Likes

Re: Let's All Be Careful With Phone Calls ,see The Digitalized Techniques by yuswrld20(m): 1:50am On May 15, 2020
they tried it with ma bro he told them 'thief wan to rob thief'

5 Likes

Re: Let's All Be Careful With Phone Calls ,see The Digitalized Techniques by DesChyko: 3:54am On May 15, 2020
I guess if I make calls on 2G/EDGE, it won't work on me undecided

2 Likes

Re: Let's All Be Careful With Phone Calls ,see The Digitalized Techniques by falcon01: 4:18am On May 15, 2020
If as an Adult you BELIEVE this write up you are absolutely foolish and Ignorant. The age of believing nonsense is over stop holding us back Try calling the numbers that sent you the airtime stop been scared nothing will happen. I've done lots of calling and daring it's all lies and deceit just to keep the sheep's in place.

18 Likes

Re: Let's All Be Careful With Phone Calls ,see The Digitalized Techniques by falcon01: 4:23am On May 15, 2020
boscho:

A friendly advice though
stfu! Its all bullshit! Same nonsense happened to me but the recharge card sent is not a loadable one, it isn't correct so i called the number myself and complained that the digits is not correct so he started chanting rubbish I waited for him to finish and still complained about the incomplete digit, he said ok he will call me back, he didn't so I called back again and again and again till he stopped chanting his nonsense and started advising me that The airtime is not for me I shouldn't use something that doesn't belong to me blah blah blah, I said then why did you give me hope that I will get the correct digit? Last last he switched of his phone and that was all. Mind you I know its all bullshit I'm just trying to piss him off.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's All Be Careful With Phone Calls ,see The Digitalized Techniques by innobarca(m): 6:02am On May 15, 2020
I have answered, listened, said amen to the prayers and nothing happened.

Nonsense.

Just as so many people believed that if they don't go to church all the time to pray against witches and wizard, they will die or the witches will attack them and kill them.

Since the church Lockdown bc of Covid19 , Witches and wizard did not kill them and some can sleep very well in their houses.

FEAR IS A CHOICE.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's All Be Careful With Phone Calls ,see The Digitalized Techniques by femi4: 7:03am On May 15, 2020
boscho:

A friendly advice though
Ignorant kill you there

2 Likes

Re: Let's All Be Careful With Phone Calls ,see The Digitalized Techniques by Shukusheka(m): 7:37am On May 15, 2020
This sh1t will only fly on Facebook and WhatsApp amongst illiterates and ignorant old people. Nairaland needs to find a way of ridding the site of posters like you. You belong to Facebook. angry

8 Likes

Re: Let's All Be Careful With Phone Calls ,see The Digitalized Techniques by sunshineV(f): 7:48am On May 15, 2020
I don't blame y'all I blame Chinese for making cheap smartphones

1 Like

Re: Let's All Be Careful With Phone Calls ,see The Digitalized Techniques by lukui: 7:51am On May 15, 2020
They call me too few months back. Had to remove the line and buy a new sim.

I later suspected it was my fault, I usually give my phone for many people to call if they don't have credit, they will say "can I use one minute?" "Can I call someone?".

I noticed the number has been " marked". So I ditched it. One needs to be security conscious these days.

2 Likes

Re: Let's All Be Careful With Phone Calls ,see The Digitalized Techniques by Virginnn(f): 7:53am On May 15, 2020
They tried it with me.
After the plenty prayers the young man who was pretending to be Baba told me that he was a very powerful juju man known all over the west, that it was God who designed for me to meet him for blessings, bla bla bla.
I told him point blank that am a Christian, I don't visit witch doctors
end of discussion.
So op, forget the blood thing. These guys are just regular Yahoo boys hoping to deceve you into sending them your hard earned cash.

11 Likes

Re: Let's All Be Careful With Phone Calls ,see The Digitalized Techniques by olamidedivotee(f): 8:02am On May 15, 2020
falcon01:
If as an Adult you BELIEVE this write up you are absolutely foolish and Ignorant. The age of believing nonsense is over stop holding us back Try calling the numbers that sent you the airtime stop been scared nothing will happen. I've done lots of calling and daring it's all lies and deceit just to keep the sheep's in place.
What he wrote is true

1 Like

Re: Let's All Be Careful With Phone Calls ,see The Digitalized Techniques by CAPSLOCKED: 8:17am On May 15, 2020
NEVER KNEW THIS WOULD ONE DAY GRADUATE FROM WHATSAPP GROUPS TO ONLINE FORUMS.

SINCE THE INVENTION OF THIS TRICK I'VE ALWAYS PLAYED ALONG. I SOMETIMES CALL THEM BACK AND FOLLOW IT UP UNTIL THE END WHEN THEY EVENTUALLY GET DISAPPOINTED AND START SWEARING FOR ME.

HOW AM I STILL ALIVE AND PROGRESSING IF THEIR CHARMS CAN DO DAMAGES THROUGH A PHONE CALL?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's All Be Careful With Phone Calls ,see The Digitalized Techniques by fireback: 8:51am On May 15, 2020
it happen to your neighbor. please can you send us the number they used in calling that your neighbor, so that those of us that want to die can quickly call the number now.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let's All Be Careful With Phone Calls ,see The Digitalized Techniques by 1Sharon(f): 9:07am On May 15, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
NEVER KNEW THIS WOULD ONE DAY GRADUATE FROM WHATSAPP GROUPS TO ONLINE FORUMS.

SINCE THE INVENTION OF THIS TRICK I'VE ALWAYS PLAYED ALONG. I SOMETIMES CALL THEM BACK AND FOLLOW IT UP UNTIL THE END WHEN THEY EVENTUALLY GET DISAPPOINTED AND START SWEARING FOR ME.

HOW AM I STILL ALIVE AND PROGRESSING IF THEIR CHARMS CAN DO DAMAGES THROUGH A PHONE CALL?

I trust you grin

So what happens if the person uses the airtime?
Re: Let's All Be Careful With Phone Calls ,see The Digitalized Techniques by seanwilliam(m): 9:17am On May 15, 2020
I want to ask one question... does juju( charm) exist?

1 Like

Re: Let's All Be Careful With Phone Calls ,see The Digitalized Techniques by falcon01: 9:40am On May 15, 2020
olamidedivotee:

What he wrote is true
it's a lie, you cant be used fro ritual through phone

1 Like

Re: Let's All Be Careful With Phone Calls ,see The Digitalized Techniques by falcon01: 9:43am On May 15, 2020
seanwilliam:
I want to ask one question... does juju( charm) exist?
it doesn't, there is no proof it exist, it's all here say. Money ritual is fake, they get their money via armed robbery and kidnap. Those that kill and harvest human organs are wasting lives its either they get caught in yhe process or they start kidnapping since they already have the mind to kill, Madness is hereditary or drug induced.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's All Be Careful With Phone Calls ,see The Digitalized Techniques by Edojoma(m): 9:45am On May 15, 2020
Its very true,, it has happened to me, I was just lucky dat I don't understand Yoruba, d man sent me airtime n after few minutes called back.. I told him I didn't use it n I will send it back n I did, after receiving he called back to thank me n I said no problem n he said dat d papa he intended sending it to wants to thank me.... The man was just speaking Yoruba ,, I don't understand so I said no need for all dat,, dat I'm good... D call ended and dey called again, I just ignored cos I don't understand...

4 Likes

Re: Let's All Be Careful With Phone Calls ,see The Digitalized Techniques by Hungrychicken(m): 9:54am On May 15, 2020
Yeah its true. Jazz through phone is also real. Yahoo plus uses same method to get clients to send them money.

2 Likes

Re: Let's All Be Careful With Phone Calls ,see The Digitalized Techniques by CAPSLOCKED: 9:54am On May 15, 2020
1Sharon:

I trust you grin

So what happens if the person uses the airtime?

IT'S AN INVALID AIRTIME IN THE FIRST PLACE. THE GOAL IS TO CONVINCE YOU TO SPEAK ON PHONE WITH THEM.
THEN THEY CLAIM TO BE HERBALISTS, AND SINCE YOU'VE HEARD THEIR VOICES, YOU'RE AUTOMATICALLY UNDER A SPELL.
IF YOU WASTE MORE TIME WITH THEM THEY BEGIN TO PREDICT THINGS IN YOUR LIFE, AND ASK YOU TO COME TO APPEASE THE GODS IN THEIR SHRINE TO AVOID DOOM.
SOMETHING LIKE THAT. I CAN'T COUNT THE NUMBER OF TIMES THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ME, IT'S BEGINNING TO SEEM LIKE I'M A MAIN TARGET.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's All Be Careful With Phone Calls ,see The Digitalized Techniques by Akinola100: 10:18am On May 15, 2020
Edojoma:
Its very true,, it has happened to me, I was just lucky dat I don't understand Yoruba, d man sent me airtime n after few minutes called back.. I told him I didn't use it n I will send it back n I did, after receiving he called back to thank me n I said no problem n he said dat d papa he intended sending it to wants to thank me.... The man was just speaking Yoruba ,, I don't understand so I said no need for all dat,, dat I'm good... D call ended and dey called again, I just ignored cos I don't understand...

SMART wink
Edojoma:

SMART

1 Like

Re: Let's All Be Careful With Phone Calls ,see The Digitalized Techniques by Bigseven(m): 10:24am On May 15, 2020
From the point he said he made a mistake of transferring to you instead of his dad, then immediately he said his father wants to pray for you! Hmm.. It means they were together with the father so nothing like mistake cos he could have load the card to him there and then! That's how I'll know it's A scam.. God will keep exposing em

6 Likes

Re: Let's All Be Careful With Phone Calls ,see The Digitalized Techniques by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:03am On May 15, 2020
blessing12345:
[color=#770077][/color]
Nonsense
Re: Let's All Be Careful With Phone Calls ,see The Digitalized Techniques by adedayoa2(f): 12:04pm On May 15, 2020
Sirmuel1:
though its an old trick, but its true. My colleague's husband experienced it.

2 Likes

Re: Let's All Be Careful With Phone Calls ,see The Digitalized Techniques by BotafogoJunior(m): 12:49pm On May 15, 2020
adedayoa2:
though its an old trick, but its true. My colleague's husband experienced it.
what is true naa,did your colleague husband die or what?

2 Likes

Re: Let's All Be Careful With Phone Calls ,see The Digitalized Techniques by Holamilekan97(m): 1:30pm On May 15, 2020
falcon01:
it doesn't, there is no proof it exist, it's all here say. Money ritual is fake, they get their money via armed robbery and kidnap. Those that kill and harvest human organs are wasting lives its either they get caught in yhe process or they start kidnapping since they already have the mind to kill, Madness is hereditary or drug induced.

Really? I bet you be small pikin wey still dey suck ya mama breast if you believe say juju no dey.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Airtel Haff Join Bad Gang / Infinix Buzz Vs Tecno Q1 / What Could Have Happened? (pics Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.