Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,429 members, 7,800,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP (22964 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Meets 2 Out Of School Girls, Promises To See Them Through School / Atiku: Buhari Planning To Jail Me In Phantom Coup Plot / Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Aonkuuse(m): 3:37am On May 15, 2020
The People’s Democratic Party has accused the Nigerian Government of planning to steal N13.5bn while disguising the plan as feeding school children during COVID-19 pandemic.

Kola Olognondiyan, PDP spokesperson, in a statement, questioned the rationale behind feeding school children while schools were indefinitely shut due to Coronavirus outbreak.

The statement reads in part, “While it is clear that the APC-led administration’s school feeding programme had always been a scam, the claim to feed school children even when schools are closed is a colossal racketeering taken too far.

“This goes to further expose that stealing and corruption are deeply engrained in the DNA of the APC and its administration.

“While the PDP has nothing against any transparent effort to provide succour to Nigerians, particularly our children, at this critical time, our party rejects the on-going fraud in which school children, who are in their respective homes, bearing the brunt of the failures of the APC administration, are being used as metaphors to divert public funds to a few corrupt individuals in the Buhari Presidency.

“Nigerians are witnesses to how the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Hajiya Umar Farouq, had always stammered, makes conflicting pronouncements and points to Mr President’s speech as a cover each time Nigerians demand for details of her humongous spendings.

“The minister had failed to provide details of how she intends to reach the 9.7 million school children, who are now in their homes in different locations since the closure of schools, even as officials continue to muddle up required documentations in a bid to cover their tracks.

“Nigerians are invited to note how the minister contradicted herself in claiming that the food would be shared door-to door and in the same breath, averred that vouchers would be allocated at specific collection times to avoid overcrowding.

“Such contradiction only betrays an unwholesome tendency, as Nigerians wonder how there would be overcrowding on door-to-door distribution of food to children who are claimed to have been individually designated in various locations.

“If these officials indeed mean well for the school children, they should hand over the funds to the ministry of education in the respective states for appropriate dispensation to properly identified and documented vulnerable children.”
http://saharareporters.com/2020/05/14/nigerias-school-feeding-programme-during-covid-19-ploy-steal-n135bn-%E2%80%94pdp

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Bola146(f): 3:46am On May 15, 2020
Before n ko? This government can lie for Africa lipsrsealed

161 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Billygee2u: 5:23am On May 15, 2020
Bola146:
Before n ko? This government can lie for Africa lipsrsealed

you all know the truth, yet no actions. He will still do it. I am tired of Nigeria matter. Nigerians only fight and protest online,who will stop them if you won't stand up against them?

154 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by LibertyRep: 5:28am On May 15, 2020
The home feeding program defies all logic considering the amount of fund to be committed into it.

With the recent condemnation and outcry, a listening Government should have halted the program.

It's a waste of scarce resources, especially at this precarious period.

If the parents are so poor that they can't feed their kids, then empower them to be able to do so! A subtle loan of 50k to the parents will get to 13 400 daily, imagine what that'll do to the economy of these parents.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by helinues: 5:29am On May 15, 2020
What's Pdp? Name of an animal, place or a thing?

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by kenodrill: 5:59am On May 15, 2020
Mumu pdp

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by EricBloodAxe: 6:00am On May 15, 2020
Buhari = A thief with Integrity.

159 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Nobody: 6:00am On May 15, 2020
Not possible...... But I bliv he can....

Na their way, despite their allegiance to Allah, they are also master of corruption..

No wonder he said abacha isn't corrupt....

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by sthecy(f): 6:00am On May 15, 2020
It’s no new thing to steal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by lafuria1(m): 6:00am On May 15, 2020
PDP truly miss looting, they just revealing where they could have looted if they were in government

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by realstars: 6:01am On May 15, 2020
Feeding School Children From Home? Wonders Shall Never End, Callecting Loan To Feed Children Is Wickedness, And The Children Eating From Them Are Eating Away Their Future Dept,

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Bossontop(m): 6:01am On May 15, 2020
undecided
How can u b doing school feeding program for children dat are not in school.......this one is jus too much ne.......abi dey wan tell us say dem go dey go each child's house one by one every single day??

Make una dey fear God na...... Haba!!

[img]https://media1./images/182abd956ccbe865425e14a152cea455/tenor.gif[/img]

143 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Tunami(m): 6:01am On May 15, 2020
Nigerian govt don't Care about what the masses think. They just want you to be aware of the money that's budgeted for a certain program, whatever the money is used for is none the citizens business. Bunch of thieves.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by ChiefAfonja: 6:02am On May 15, 2020
grin
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by waynejesus: 6:02am On May 15, 2020
Billygee2u:

you all know the truth, yet no actions. He will still do it. I am tired of Nigeria matter. Nigerians only fight and protest online,who will stop them if you won't stand up against them?

How many action have you taken

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Osidazz19: 6:02am On May 15, 2020
Idiotic loud mouth PDP clowns. Just make accusations without any prove knowing that some dumb dumb will believe anything.

See this is real life right here, when you are a thief, you will often perceive everyone to also be a thief. These PDP thugs are nothing but known original proven thieves hence they think Buhari should be stealing with his opportunity, forgetting that not everyone is delusional and consumed with stealing public funds like them.

#IDIOTPDPCLOWNS

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Fuckkthemod: 6:03am On May 15, 2020
I know say PDP don fear this government of Mr. Integrity. All PDP stole for 16yrs is nothing to compare what APC has stolen for 5yrs.

They can’t afford not to steal via the school feeding fraud so they decided they must take the food to the children at home

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by kollybay4u: 6:03am On May 15, 2020
"This is just as it was gathered that government claims to be spending the sum of N679 million daily or N13.5 billion monthly on the project in 31 states of the federation including the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja".
APC I'm against you on this nonsense school feeding.

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by eleko1: 6:03am On May 15, 2020
sad pdp should tell us the billions Dey looted during their own government

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by tetralogyfallot(m): 6:03am On May 15, 2020
I've never agreed with pdp but i go with them on this. Feeding school pupils is d most insensitive thing 2 do at this critical time when every damn resources is needed. At times i wonder who is advising this APC government.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by tophumble(m): 6:03am On May 15, 2020
This is called systematic corruption/fraud.

How do they intend to feed pupils that are not in school?

They shd just call it road side feeding program for the Almajeri

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by EricBloodAxe: 6:03am On May 15, 2020
[s]
helinues:
[/s]
Are your kids being fed from this too?

32 Likes

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Olabode971(f): 6:03am On May 15, 2020
we know before nau.. We are just waiting for you to speak against your partner in crime..

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by maggilove(f): 6:03am On May 15, 2020
Schools that are closed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by menaxe: 6:04am On May 15, 2020
Am not surprised and I believe it 100% because PDP is speaking from experience. "Na thief dey catch thief".

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by nedekid: 6:04am On May 15, 2020
helinues:
Oga helinius, is that your objective response to the issues raised by the pdp?
Kindly address the message and not the messanger. Thanks.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Movicq(m): 6:04am On May 15, 2020
I wan piss oh,

I dedicate this space to my wife my girlfriends and my gf sister y’all are great in bed i leave dis space for una
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by BigBizzy(m): 6:04am On May 15, 2020
Like master like boy... abacha boy has been on it for years na... This one na small o

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Lyydia2(f): 6:06am On May 15, 2020
B
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Moneywirer: 6:06am On May 15, 2020
Something he has already stolen grin

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Ayo8(m): 6:06am On May 15, 2020
PDP should go and learn how to play opposition better... this is too poor.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack / Abiodun Commissions 130 Housing Units In Ogun (Photos) / 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.