Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use (32320 Views)

Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use / Oppo Reno 2 Unboxing And Review After 1 Month Of Use / OPPO A9 2020 Unboxing And Review - After 1 Month Of Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by AnonPoet: 4:06am On May 15, 2020
Before buying the Infinix Note 7, here’s what you should know from my experience with using it. The Infinix Note 7 is one of the midrange devices that Infinix makes and the latest in the Note line up. In this video, I share the upsides and downsides of buying this smartphone from my 2 weeks of using it. What do you think about the Inifinix Note 7 after watching this video?

Specifications:

6.95 inch LCD Display
1640 x 720 (258 PPI)
Back Camera: 48MP + 2MP + 2MP + Low Light
Front Camera 16MP f2.0
Processor MediaTek G70
Android 10 - XOS 6.0.1
Bolivia Blue, Aether Black & Forest Green
Side Mounted fingerprint.

Price
64GB + 4GB (NGN 67,500 / $164)
128GB + 4GB (NGN 78,000 / $190)
128GB + 6GB (NGN 89,500 / $218)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcwbUKgRngE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by atiteb4: 5:10am On May 15, 2020
FTC... Nice phone
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by lekanolaolu: 5:11am On May 15, 2020
Well, there are better phones out there for that price. It could actually do better for such price.
Infinix still decided to get stuck with micro USB and not USB type C. Screen is not AMOLED.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by TRADELYN: 5:11am On May 15, 2020
shocked shocked shocked

HIRE THE BEST EXPERTS FOR YOUR RESEARCH PROJECTS, BUSINESS PLANS, ARTICLE WRITING, etc @ https://www.nairaland.com/tradelyn
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by GodPunishBiafra: 5:11am On May 15, 2020
This chinko Phone people really dey send credit to seun And lala grin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by GodPunishBiafra: 5:12am On May 15, 2020
Really?

Why will I waste my money on this overhyped plastic when correct original Chinese phones like
Oppo
Xiaomi
Vivo
Umidigi and Huwai still dey market?

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by GodPunishBiafra: 5:12am On May 15, 2020
Infinix Phone for 89k?

Mediatek shocked

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

How much is Redmi With 6gb ram with Snapdragon?

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by Obidon1(m): 5:13am On May 15, 2020
OK we don hear
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by hayjayman(m): 5:14am On May 15, 2020
After two weeks.. Boys never snatch am from you for Lagos Bus stop.. Enjoy it while it lasts...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by Deicide: 5:15am On May 15, 2020
Value for your money hmmmmm

Lol, lemme put my Redmi note 7 spec here....

Screen - 6.3 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors

Resolution - 1080 x 2340 pixels

Protection - Corning Gorilla Glass 5

Back camera - 48mp f/1.8, (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF 5 MP, f/2.2, (depth)
or
12 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/2.9", 1.25µm, PDAF
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)

Front camera - 16mp f/2.0, (wide), 1/3.1", 1.12µm

Processor - Snapdragon 660

GPU - Adreno 512

Ram - 6gb

ROM - 64gb

OS version - version 10

Price I bought it the blue colour 54k on AliExpress grin

So why you go carry your money go buy Infinix?

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by EatforHealth: 5:15am On May 15, 2020
tongue

I dey wait for review and Davido to model with the phone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by elemureh: 5:15am On May 15, 2020
d fone dey manageable sha
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by oriewanbe: 5:15am On May 15, 2020
67 what?
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by Hoodbilonia: 5:17am On May 15, 2020
Outside samsung ?iphone? Huawei.oppo,
High end gadgets. One oppo phone i saw na 490k.
U go fear

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by waynejesus: 5:17am On May 15, 2020
Can we just stop using all this Asian phone... cos one day chinees will do bomb as a phone and ship to africa

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by BlankTheory(m): 5:22am On May 15, 2020
My first smartphone is an Infinix. Really enjoyed it. wink

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by krozay(m): 5:23am On May 15, 2020
Which kain display be dis one, watching videos on this phone go be like sey u dey watch 3gp or 144p video content on 480p display.This Phone doesn't give value for your money at all at this price range...

They are back with what they use to deceive some Nigerians
1)Big Screen
2)Big camera MPs(probably fake)
3)Big battery

When some people go get sense??

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by Arizonaz: 5:29am On May 15, 2020
I stopped using infinix because of their unnecessary ads. And you can't upgrade to another version except you purchase a new phone.

9 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by mayklef(m): 5:29am On May 15, 2020
fvck d spec, chinko na chinko.....abeg Like 4 iphone share 4 andriod

9 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by OlalekanMultiD(m): 5:33am On May 15, 2020
infinix na scam all na same, see how it looks like my S4. the back camera arrangement doesn't look nice at all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by livebyday(m): 5:33am On May 15, 2020
angry

Stop reviewing these Chinese garbage phones here !!

They have destroyed the world with their Corona virus and you are here telling us about these rubbish disgusting phones that can't even stand the test to be sold in any reasonable country?
The Chinese are evil they are worse than Lucifer you can never ever compare them to the Americans

Look at those working for American companies here in Nigeria like Microsoft, Intel, Chevron, Apple

Just Compare their quality of life ,salary and allowances with those working in Chinese companies here in Nigeria like transsion , Huawei, infinix , tecno, Transsnet, palmpay, And other rubbish Chinese companies the difference is clear!

All you see is the Chinese company staff look flashy but deep down they are low quality and frustrated just like Chinese products, their staff are underpaid , under appreciated and back stab each other all day

Even staff in Korean companies here in Nigeria like Kia and Samsung have a better quality of life and wages than those working in Chinese companies

There is nothing good about working for or with Chinese in Nigeria they are a terrible set of human beings , I mean horrible

Go see what they did to Nigerians living in China during this covid 19 pandemic
Nigerians need.to have some self.respect ! Chinese do not respect you at all, while they might smile and send you an email saying good work they laugh at you and refer to you as dumb monkies .

See how they treated Nigerians like animals there in China during the pandemic , yet you welcomed their doctors here like super stars so.why won't they see you all as dustbin monkies ?

Stop advertising Chinese products if you must do so charge them triple what you would charge any other brand.

Despite what you might think they don't see you as Intelligent, this is why no matter how brilliant your idea is your Chinese boss will rather give it to a Chinese to implement than to give you the credit and full support to implement your idea.

Chinese will take you to an eatery and tell you how brilliant they think you are then take selfies with you but when they are alone they laugh and are amused at your zeal to please them like a pet monkey

Nigerians don't have self respect , the Chinese respect Kenyan, Ethiopian and other African citizens more than they respect Nigerians do you know why? ?

Those other Africans don't jump and say yes master at the sight of Chinese , they hold the Chinese accountable and demand standards from them unlike Nigerians

The Chinese are not allowed to sell tecno ,infinix and itel In South Africa, because of the low quality build of these devices and the Chinese can't bribe the standards organization boss there in south Africa unlike here in Nigeria

The Chinese are not your friend, they are a
despicable breed of human beings

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by Icechillz(m): 5:38am On May 15, 2020
Trashfinix! trashno!

samsung anyday, anytime.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by tonididdy(m): 5:38am On May 15, 2020
Side fingerprint in 2020 grin

On-screen fingerprinting is the new NEW until infinix is ready for a WoW I will stick with the Note4pro

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by jboixxx: 5:39am On May 15, 2020
Advanced Redmi S2.

5 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by Jh0wsef(m): 5:41am On May 15, 2020
Only if you know what your smartphone can do and how much it can fetch you. you'll put it to good use! I earn almost daily making great designs

I've been mentioning, things are not getting friendly at all
Day by day. New cases arise. The lockdown might seem to continue, DON'T BE IDLE IN YOUR HOMES!
learn a skill today! Be a creative designer and earn!

Join the Ongoing Creative Designers Masterclass Today!
More info here

https://www.nairaland.com/5751671/covid-19-why-sit-home-nothing#87701486
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by Echo50(m): 5:42am On May 15, 2020
Thank you
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by Roon9(m): 5:44am On May 15, 2020
Make infinix rest na
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by simhosting: 5:45am On May 15, 2020
Nice one
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by nedekid: 5:46am On May 15, 2020
Deicide:
Value for your money hmmmmm

Lol, lemme put my Redmi note 7 spec here....

Screen - 6.3 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors

Resolution - 1080 x 2340 pixels

Protection - Corning Gorilla Glass 5

Back camera - 48mp f/1.8, (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF 5 MP, f/2.2, (depth)
or
12 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/2.9", 1.25µm, PDAF
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)

Front camera - 16mp f/2.0, (wide), 1/3.1", 1.12µm

Processor - Snapdragon 660

GPU - Adreno 512

Ram - 6gb

ROM - 64gb

OS version - version 10

Price I bought it the blue colour 54k on AliExpress grin

So why you go carry your money go buy Infinix?

Add 15+ to the price. Phone don cost now. Guess it's the exchange rate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by Obidiugwu: 5:46am On May 15, 2020
Let's watch to see if it will last just like other one they have produce...
Dm us for your different types of high quality male/female Fabrics ,Curtains and beddings at affordable prices. Zero Seven Zero Five Two One One Three Four Zero Five

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unveiling Of The TECNO SPARK 10 Series (specifications And Images) / Infinix Hot S3 Official Discussion Thread / MTN Hires Eric Holder To Challenge $3.9b Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.