Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? (11504 Views)

As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? / Contribute: Converting A Runs Girl To Be Faithfull / 8 Things A Lady Should Never Do When Flirting With A Naija Man! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by fstranger1: 4:48pm On Jan 15, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Queensmith,

I thought yall was just kidding when yall said they were dangerous and whorish.  Let me add this before bullets start flying.  I know ALL MEN can be cheaters and dangerous.  I am talking about specifically what a gang of people saying about Yoruba men.   I have seen a few Yoruba men (non gay) were able to sweet talked themselves out of the obvious!  I was like damn they are skilled!

I never assumed that were the norm for Yoruba men.  I guess I wasn't in the right crowd.

They are skilled in sweet talking and getting themselves out of poo.  

Good persuasion skill is a sign of high intellect.

Of course, your stupidity would not allow you see things the way they ought to be seen.
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by fstranger1: 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2011
queensmith:

lol!my first love was igbo and hes the most amazing person inside and out! too bad he was arrogant as fck! lol But thats pretty much the problem with igbo men, they can be very proud and very arrogant. They lie and cheat too, but its not soo much as a game to them, they still take care of thier women (if you dont get one of those tight stingy ones!) and they stay at home! thier families are more tight knit. Yorubas tend to lack family values, probably cos of all the  polygamy!

@fstranger- im yoruba ooooo yoruba ponbele! My old username is ayettymama check it if your in doubt! grin grin

Koni da fun ee grin
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by MrsChima(f): 4:54pm On Jan 15, 2011
fstranger1:

Good persuasion skill is a sign of high intellect.

Of course, your stupidity would not allow you see things the way they ought to be seen.

This coming from a gay man who think LYING AND BEING DECEITFUL to less intelligent women/men are signs of high intellect.   undecided
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 15, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

[size=44pt]DOA![/size]

LOL he calls himself ignoring me like I really crave his friendship. I used to enjoy antagonizing him but I don't find anything comical about him anymore as I see he is a self loathing waste of black skin, Mr.Cork wannabe. He can jump str8 into Dante's hell for all I care. Anyway, I'm through derailing this cliche thread. Gosta get ready for work sis!  wink
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by MrsChima(f): 4:57pm On Jan 15, 2011
Ladies and gentlemen introducing [size=44pt]Uncle Peaches![/size]

Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by justwise(m): 4:59pm On Jan 15, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Ladies and gentlemen introducing [size=44pt]Uncle Peaches![/size]

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . . i'm in pieces here
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by queensmith: 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Queensmith,

I thought yall were just kidding when yall said they were dangerous and whorish.  Let me add this before bullets start flying.  I know ALL MEN can be cheaters and dangerous.  I am talking about specifically what a gang of people saying about Yoruba men.   I have seen a few Yoruba men (non gay) were able to sweet talked themselves out of the obvious!  I was like damn they are skilled!

I never assumed that were the norm for Yoruba men.  I guess I wasn't in the right crowd.

They are skilled in sweet talking and getting themselves out of poo. 

no. . . . . . . unfortunately its tru  sad sad sad sad

@fstranger se mo wa paro ni? you know its true!

heeey see how we've turned this poor ladies thread into a tribal war! lol
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by MrsChima(f): 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

LOL he calls himself ignoring me like I really crave his friendship. I used to enjoy antagonizing him but I don't find anything comical about him anymore as I see he is a self loathing waste of black skin, Mr.Cork wannabe. He can jump str8 into Dante's hell for all I care. Anyway, I'm through derailing this cliche thread. Gosta get ready for work sis!  wink
[size=22pt]Word! I guess the  addictive need of appraisal is contagious in certain parameters.[/size]
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by Onchedu(m): 5:03pm On Jan 15, 2011
Postee, One more thing is, Ur problem with Ur naija man is not peculiar to naija men. Men & women from all over the world irrespective of origin, would be moved in such ways on seeing people they were once intimately involved with & if there's ever a time U need to be more mature than they or U are, it's at such a time.

The past is easily idealised. Emotions come flooding and voices start making cases. The ex knows she doesn't love the guy anymore but voices tell her he belongs to her and vice versa.
U should count Urself lucky he even spoke to his friend about it and didn't deny it & tell U in no kind words that U are letting paranoia get ahead of U.

Lastly, pls when U do get fat, ugly, have a baby that makes U feel like not having sex, U need to slim down And look healthy & attractive, beautify Ur ugliness & give him sex whether U 'feel' like it or not.and stop thinking like the little girls that assume men are ruled by your feelings.
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by MrsChima(f): 5:11pm On Jan 15, 2011
queensmith:

no. . . . . . . unfortunately its tru  sad sad sad sad

@fstranger se mo wa paro ni? you know its true!

heeey see how we've turned this poor ladies thread into a tribal war! lol

I guess it is much easier for Yoruba men to "experiment" on women who are easily whipped and lonely than a confident woman who know her worth.  

I believe you asked her or I could be mistaken if the dude have his papers and she said yes.  The original post said he has a visa.  She stated that she know the difference.   Then you asked her if the dude was Yoruba and she said no.  I am like if she couldn't tell the difference between a visa and a green card how would she tell if the guy isn't Yoruba?

You are Yoruba and I think you would know a Yoruba man better than she and I.  The guy is Yoruba.     Most Yoruba guys will prefer their own than "outsiders".  The fact that the guy said he would like a Nigerian sister.  You finish the conclusion.
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 15, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

[size=22pt]Word! I guess the  addictive need of appraisal is contagious in certain parameters.[/size]

Gives Mrs.Chima a high five ten!!!!!!

[operation satire in effect wink]
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by MrsChima(f): 5:21pm On Jan 15, 2011
Done. I am waiting on your reply!
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 15, 2011
^^LMAO
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by oyinbo85: 5:29pm On Jan 15, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I guess it is much easier for Yoruba men to "experiment" on women who are easily whipped and lonely than a confident woman who know her worth.  

I believe you asked her or I could be mistaken if the dude have his papers and she said yes.  The original post said he has a visa.  She stated that she know the difference.   Then you asked her if the dude was Yoruba and she said no.  I am like if she couldn't tell the difference between a visa and a green card how would she tell if the guy isn't Yoruba?

You are Yoruba and I think you would know a Yoruba man better than she and I.  The guy is Yoruba.     Most Yoruba guys will prefer their own than "outsiders".  The fact that the guy said he would like a Nigerian sister.  You finish the conclusion.

you are so annoying Mrs Chima. go satisfy your miserable husband instead of spending fruitlessly all your boring evenings online looking for victims to mock and hoping they would become as unhappy and bitter as u are.

just to let you know, Mrs Bighead, i know u are from nigeria and live in USA but these are not the only two countries in the world and not all the people are in the USA and not all of them need 'a green card'. thats not how you call it in UK. I just said at the beginning it is not 'a visa issue' not calling it a residence permit or permanent residence (i did later on though but you havent read thoroughly) or whatever just in case someone wasnt familiar with the visa system in UK. It wasnt important then where we live or what the name of the papers he has is so i just called it 'a visa' cause thats how generally you call it here. What was important then was that its not for the papers why he wants me.
but you from the start assumed that everyone must be less intelligent that you are which is not true my dear and only made you look funny.
im glad you know better than him that he is yoruba

and anyway, you said yesterday you were out of here so go to hell. why did you come back? couldnt find anything more interesting? you can create your own thread 'i like insulting people to make me hopelessness easier to cope with'

1 Like

Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 15, 2011
^^chill out. she has every right to voice her opinions if you dont like them ignore her but dont call her names. she is African American, not Nigerian. Respect that.
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by MrsChima(f): 5:32pm On Jan 15, 2011
oyinbo85:

you are so annoying Mrs Chima. go satisfy your miserable husband instead of spending fruitlessly all your boring evenings online looking for victims to mock and hoping they would become as unhappy and bitter as u are.

just to let you know, Mrs Bighead, i know u are from nigeria and live in USA but these are not the only two countries in the world and not all the people are in the USA and not all of them need 'a green card'. thats not how you call it in UK. I just said at the beginning it is not 'a visa issue' not calling it a residence permit or permanent residence (i did later on though but you havent read thoroughly) or whatever just in case someone wasnt familiar with the visa system in UK. It wasnt important then where we live or what the name of the papers he has is so i just called it 'a visa' cause thats how generally you call it here. What was important then was that its not for the papers why he wants me.
but you from the start assumed that everyone must be less intelligent that you are which is not true my dear and only made you look funny.
im glad you know better than him that he is yoruba

and anyway, you said yesterday you were out of here so go to hell. why did you come back? couldnt find anything more interesting? you can create your own thread 'i like insulting people to make me hopelessness easier to cope with'

I need a cold glass of water because I just ate a very tasty salty snack cracker.   Too bad you can't spend your quality time with your cheating ex boyfriend.  He is enjoying his new prize.
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by oyinbo85: 5:34pm On Jan 15, 2011
lol
do i not have right to express my own opinions?
MzD@rkSkin:

^^chill out. she has every right to voice her opinions if you dont like them ignore her but dont call her names. she is African American, not Nigerian. Respect that.

1 Like

Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by MrsChima(f): 5:35pm On Jan 15, 2011
Mz Dark,

She is okay.  She is upset right now and need to vent. Exhibit A: Her long essays clearly show resentment, frustration, and embarrassment.  I don't mind the name callings as you see she still going through adolescence.
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by queensmith: 5:35pm On Jan 15, 2011
lol mrs chima, b4 i finish all yoruba men i have to add its the ones of low calibre that do behave so,

same as you wont catch an upper class nigerian pulling 419, upper class nigerians dont tend to dabble in nonsense

so surname is very very important when messin with a nigerian guy!
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 15, 2011
oyinbo85:

lol
do i not have right to express my own opinions?

Absolutely.  wink I just don't want the FIRST LADY of mankind, in Chima to come out grin

@Chima, hold it down sis. Off to work! sad <<< lol
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by MrsChima(f): 5:40pm On Jan 15, 2011
Yanno! I am only doing this way because Jaybee pleaded with me. So I am trying to keep Jaybee from sighing and casting out demons.
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by oyinbo85: 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2011
@ Onchedu
lol i think that by your definition he is a naija man.
and i think with exes its like that because of previous intimacy. thats sex that creates such a connection between people, so even after the feelings are gone they still think they belong together somehow. my boyfrend even told me she was dating someone back home and he became jealous but then he realised that it was only jealousy and illusion of previous feeling he had for her that misled him.
and thats why i dont think its a good idea to have sex before getting married anyway as its making you connected unnecesserily to people you are not even going to marry.
maybe im just too concerned about  being attractive but i think even though i try i cant look whole my life as i do now. its just natural that people at some point become less attractive. im quite scared of it
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by annawhite(f): 5:56pm On Jan 15, 2011
fstranger1:

@ queensmith

Prove it to me!
bia dis boy what are u still doing here
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by Onchedu(m): 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2011
Ur right about sex and the mysteries of it & why we have been commanded, adviced, counselled, encouraged, entreated to abstain from the wrong use of it.

Anyway, ageing doesnt mean U are getting ugly.

I bet U felt more beautiful when U finally developed breasts than U did when Ur chest was flat as a lil girl. Similarly U can feel more beautiful when Ur breasts age gracefully but then that now depends on Ur habits.

Beauty has different levels. At some point U are responsiBle for how beautiful U are & how good U feel about that.
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by Onchedu(m): 6:45pm On Jan 15, 2011
almost sounds like U've resigned Urself to growing ugly with time & loosing control of Ur libido in an unattractive way.
Yes, with child birth comes a down turn but it doesn't remain down forever. U've got to keep that in mind & prepare Urself to be attractive to Ur man when Ur libido returns to its full & peaks above that to new highs, cos whether U like it or not, love or no love, it will.
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by roymary: 10:21pm On Jan 15, 2011
queensmith:

your a big fool!

So much for a squawk !!! When i have your time, you will be sorry; dirty piece of sh1t ; you are nothing but a life support for a pussssy. You know what that means All you've got is some pusssssy , no brains.  Tell me how your IBO men are better than Yoruba men.

Don't get me started; I despise floozies or at least be a sensible ho when making comments.
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by roymary: 10:29pm On Jan 15, 2011
@queensmith

Found out the fugly you is Yoruba. I wont be faithful to a piece of trash like you. Especially, with that fat tummy and shapeless butt you've got.  Dirty Yoruba girls will blame Yoruba guys for their misfortune; when she cant cook nor make sweet love; she's got no manners. What er you good @ One thing, nagging and complaining all over the place! Do you brush your teeth or bath at night? Hell to the No. 

You finally hornswoggled a dude from a different tribe and now you want to badmouth men of your tribe Bring it on; some of us will put you in your place. Bingo
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by fstranger1: 10:33pm On Jan 15, 2011
roymary:

@queensmith

Found out the fugly you is Yoruba. I wont be faithful to a piece of trash like you. Especially, with that fat tummy and shapeless butt you've got. Dirty Yoruba girls will blame yoruba guys for their misfortune; when she cant cook nor make sweet love; she's got no manners. What er you good @ One thing, nagging and complaining all over the place! Do you brush your teeth or bath at night? Hell to the No.

Pay her no mind.

Omo ale lon f'owo left juwe babae!
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by Orton10(m): 10:45pm On Jan 15, 2011
Wow, So hot in here.
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by queensmith: 10:46pm On Jan 15, 2011
roymary:

So much for a squawk !!! When i have your time, you will be sorry; dirty piece of sh1t ; you are nothing but a life support for a pussssy. You know what that means All you've got is some pusssssy , no brains.  Tell me how your IBO men are better than Yoruba men.

Don't get me started; I despise floozies or at least be a sensible ho when making comments.
no- you start by telling me why you think yoruba men have any sort of superiority?

Judging by the crap youve barely managed to string together your simply proving my point!
roymary:

@queensmith

Found out the fugly you is Yoruba. I wont be faithful to a piece of trash like you. Especially, with that fat tummy and shapeless butt you've got.  Dirty Yoruba girls will blame Yoruba guys for their misfortune; when she cant cook nor make sweet love; she's got no manners. What er you good @ One thing, nagging and complaining all over the place! Do you brush your teeth or bath at night? Hell to the No. 

You finally hornswoggled a dude from a different tribe and now you want to badmouth men of your tribe Bring it on; some of us will put you in your place. Bingo
I dont need any sort of faithfulness from you   what do I look like? because our ancestors spoke the same language dont assume were on the same level! Throw your nursery words as much as you like you will never make any sense!
I refuse to even duel with an idi/ot, use your time to get yourself educated fool. Ignorance is a disease!
fstranger1:

Pay her no mind.

Omo ale lon f'owo left juwe babae!

whats with you? talo pe ee? cheerleader! Since the cap so beautifully fit you guys couldn't wait to wear it!
dont make me laugh!
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by fstranger1: 10:52pm On Jan 15, 2011
^^^ Koni dafu Iya e

Moto loma pa baba e

May you never garner attention form the male folks again and may your obo become overgrown with weed IJN!
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by queensmith: 11:01pm On Jan 15, 2011
Again im not going to go into arguments with a razz idi/ot!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) / What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy / Is This Truth About Nigeria Girls after se.x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.