Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,605 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. (61245 Views)

Did A COVID-19 Patient Die In Omole Estate? A Fact Check / Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story / Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Apologize(m): 12:55pm On May 15, 2020
So? Should we fly?

We know its real already...all this covid19 people acting as if they passed thru the jugdement of God and made it to heaven.

16 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by gracein: 12:55pm On May 15, 2020
gsfrr
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by brainpulse: 12:55pm On May 15, 2020
Good one
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by SavageMaster: 12:55pm On May 15, 2020
youngsahito:
What are those drugs that were prescribed for you? thank God for your life

Look at this one.

You want to come and start hawking the drug on the road? shocked

11 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Dannybliss1(m): 12:55pm On May 15, 2020
audio
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by TalkTalkTwins(m): 12:55pm On May 15, 2020
OK
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Jossyroyal1: 12:56pm On May 15, 2020
smiley
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Corruptnation: 12:56pm On May 15, 2020
osesology:
Fellow Nairalanders, l want to first of all use this opportunity to thank God for saving my life from this dreaded virus called covid 19.

I'm from Edo state. I was one of the 20 people that were discharged on the 13th of this month.
My purpose of writing this piece is to enlighten the people, especially the unbelievers on this forum that this virus is real. It is not a propaganda. Yes, l do not argue the fact that Govt has a way of taking advantage of situations like this, but when you are knowledgable, there is an extent at which you can be fooled.

This desease does not have the power that we are attributing to it. It took me just 7 days to recover because my case was detected early. The reason why people are still dying from this virus is due to ignorance and scepticisms. And when they eventually fall sick, it becomes too late

The day l received the call that my result came back positive, the health officials told me to take my time to get ready, and, even though they had my home address, told me to let them know where it will be convenient for me to wait for them to come pick me up. I'm saying this for those who keep say how come they don't see videos of patients on t.v. This was done so people don't stigmatize people close to me. Trust me, Nigerians are very good (or should l say bad) at that. Infact, the day after l was checked in the facility, one driver that works at my office who lives on the same street with my sister, went to that street to announce to anyone who cares to listen that her brother has tested positive to corona virus. Immediately, they started to stigmatize my sister, her husband and their three children. And these are people that l have had no contact with for weeks.

So, my main reason for writing this is for people to stop being ignorant. Get tested immediately you start to feel unwell. Early detection is the key to fighting this thing. When you are been screened, answer all the questions truthfully, don't hold any information back because it is due to the information you give that determines if you are eligible for testing or not. It is better you get tested and it comes out positive and receive treatment immediately than lie about your health, go home and die in ignorance.

Covid 19 is Real! Thanks.
fake story sponsored by Nigeria government

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by safarigirl(f): 12:56pm On May 15, 2020
Thanks for sharing and thank God for your recovery.

Stay safe

8 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 15, 2020
This sounds like a scam report, kind of like a bone to a dog. How much were you paid to spin these web of lies?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by MuchAdo: 12:56pm On May 15, 2020
nairamaniac:

Op pls dont answer this.

Tell him to be patient, when/if he gets infected, he would know the drugs.

Why are shouldn't he answer it You are part of the problem of this country... angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by andrewtosin(m): 12:57pm On May 15, 2020
osesology:

Not quite sure. I normally take a cab to and from the office and sometimes l take a bus, just to economize. I always follow safety guidelines. I always have a hand sanitizer with me. But my only suspect is the buses l take from time to time.
nawah oh... And I think of going out from Monday by using these taxis, bikes and buses.. May God help us and deliver us from this scourge.

So even with the face masks and hand sanitizer you were still infected?
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by mastermaestro(m): 12:57pm On May 15, 2020
I am sorry, I am still waiting for the experience you want to share. sad

34 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 15, 2020
Attention seeking thread with zero information.

Mtscheww

23 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by oluwaseyi0: 12:57pm On May 15, 2020
Glad you made it through

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 12:58pm On May 15, 2020
*MADAGASCAR'S ''SOLUTION TO COVID19''*
1. NEEM LEAF (DOGOYARO)
2. PAWPAW LEAF
3. LIME ORANGE
4. GARLIC AND
5. GINGER. BOIL TOGETHER AND TAKE IT 3X PER DAY.

PLS, PASS IT OTHERS.

This what some ignoramus are praising that FG wants to import. Are these herbs not available in Nigeria SMH.

Modified: I created a post with the monicker ( THEBOSS100). One riffr**f reported me for doing the right thing and it got banned till June 11. I am here with the little time I have to share important information with you guys but some people just hate that. I told you on a post I created about the effectiveness of Garlic. Ginger, Honey and Lemon in the treatment of COVID 19. Here is another evidence.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Kingspin(m): 12:58pm On May 15, 2020
osesology:
Fellow Nairalanders, l want to first of all use this opportunity to thank God for saving my life from this dreaded virus called covid 19.

I'm from Edo state. I was one of the 20 people that were discharged on the 13th of this month.
My purpose of writing this piece is to enlighten the people, especially the unbelievers on this forum that this virus is real. It is not a propaganda. Yes, l do not argue the fact that Govt has a way of taking advantage of situations like this, but when you are knowledgable, there is an extent at which you can be fooled.

This desease does not have the power that we are attributing to it. It took me just 7 days to recover because my case was detected early. The reason why people are still dying from this virus is due to ignorance and scepticisms. And when they eventually fall sick, it becomes too late

The day l received the call that my result came back positive, the health officials told me to take my time to get ready, and, even though they had my home address, told me to let them know where it will be convenient for me to wait for them to come pick me up. I'm saying this for those who keep say how come they don't see videos of patients on t.v. This was done so people don't stigmatize people close to me. Trust me, Nigerians are very good (or should l say bad) at that. Infact, the day after l was checked in the facility, one driver that works at my office who lives on the same street with my sister, went to that street to announce to anyone who cares to listen that her brother has tested positive to corona virus. Immediately, they started to stigmatize my sister, her husband and their three children. And these are people that l have had no contact with for weeks.

So, my main reason for writing this is for people to stop being ignorant. Get tested immediately you start to feel unwell. Early detection is the key to fighting this thing. When you are been screened, answer all the questions truthfully, don't hold any information back because it is due to the information you give that determines if you are eligible for testing or not. It is better you get tested and it comes out positive and receive treatment immediately than lie about your health, go home and die in ignorance.

Covid 19 is Real! Thanks.
Do you mean you tested positive without any symptom?

11 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by MrBONE2(m): 12:58pm On May 15, 2020
Davash222:
Thank God for your life.

Do they serve Beer at the isolation centre??
Nooooooo, they serve palmwine grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Sunisonflex39(m): 12:59pm On May 15, 2020
guy tell us waiting them use treat u... is this one even a write up?

we were expecting to hear ur escapade in isolation center

the drugs you used etc

not this balderdash you are saying here like NCDC give u your own share of donated funds.

we already know of the stigmatization part tey tey, tell us what we don't know.. why didn't they allow u use phone inside there. at least you should have snap and show us pic of our so called isolation centers and prove that NCDC are giving us real livescore update..

next news please
puss.. y and p. Rick story

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by oluwaseyi0: 12:59pm On May 15, 2020
INVINCIBLECSP1:
*MADAGASCAR'S ''SOLUTION TO COVID19''*
1. NEEM LEAF (DOGOYARO)
2. PAWPAW LEAF
3. LIME ORANGE
4. GARLIC AND
5. GINGER. BOIL TOGETHER AND TAKE IT 3X PER DAY.

PLS, PASS IT OTHERS.

This what some ignoramus are praising that FG wants to import. Are these herbs not available in Nigeria SMH.
Do you take this before or after you have corona

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Holuwasegun1(m): 12:59pm On May 15, 2020
Thank God for keeping you alive
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Exc2000: 12:59pm On May 15, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
Tell us how much you were paid to come up with this.
you can fool some people but not everyone
scam!

irredeemable fools cant be fooled again naa...

5 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by sammirano: 12:59pm On May 15, 2020
It is claimed there is no treatment for the virus. So you got tested and came out positive. Is it a special beef they are giving you to make you recover in seven days? The fact is that most Nigerians have been infected and became negative without even knowing. The disease is inactive here period. Congrats anyways

13 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by best11925: 1:00pm On May 15, 2020
Davash222:
Thank God for your life.

Do they serve Beer at the isolation centre??

JESUS ARE U FOR REAL!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by mastermaestro(m): 1:00pm On May 15, 2020
pDudd:
Attention seeking thread with zero information.

Mtscheww

Not zero information, rather it's an annoying rubbish of a story.

19 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by MadeINchenzen2: 1:00pm On May 15, 2020
fake news

4 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Corruptnation: 1:01pm On May 15, 2020
saasala:
Baba, tell us the symptoms you had before you decided to get tested. Tell us about the people you shared the isolation center with. Tell us the drug that was prescribed to you and your journey to recovery in those 7 days. Don't give us half baked info.

Omo na govt sponsor ads you dey ask questions so!

The guy na NCDC agent.
Federal government dey wait for one fund from American were na 32billion Dollar.
So them won close there yansh small.

No mind the op! Na common cattar he get, NCDC come pay am small money make he say he be Corona patient to increase there index case.

That op no go ever give you reasonable answer. Check were the mugu open his nairaland account

13 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Kurtis02(m): 1:01pm On May 15, 2020
I'm not doubting the existence of Corona, but your narration gave no insight of ur experience with the Virus.

you claimed to have been treated within 7days yet other are asked to remain in the isolation centre for 14days even after testing negative.

Sponsored Post

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by delpee(f): 1:01pm On May 15, 2020
Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. May God perfect your healing. It shall be permanent to God's glory. Amen

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Osidazz19: 1:01pm On May 15, 2020
Thank God for your life. Unfortunately we have too many Semi educated fools is this country. Everything is a scam and conspiracy to them.

9 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by naijaschoolguru(m): 1:01pm On May 15, 2020
Den don pay you bah? Continue God pass una.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is It Normal To Throw Up Every Time You Get Your Period? / Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government / Lady Calls NCDC To Arrest Her Mum For Attending A Wedding Ceremony In Maraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.