Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,818 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. (61270 Views)

Did A COVID-19 Patient Die In Omole Estate? A Fact Check / Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story / Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Erimmy2(m): 1:42pm On May 15, 2020
osesology:
Fellow Nairalanders, l want to first of all use this opportunity to thank God for saving my life from this dreaded virus called covid 19.

I'm from Edo state. I was one of the 20 people that were discharged on the 13th of this month.
My purpose of writing this piece is to enlighten the people, especially the unbelievers on this forum that this virus is real. It is not a propaganda. Yes, l do not argue the fact that Govt has a way of taking advantage of situations like this, but when you are knowledgable, there is an extent at which you can be fooled.

This desease does not have the power that we are attributing to it. It took me just 7 days to recover because my case was detected early. The reason why people are still dying from this virus is due to ignorance and scepticisms. And when they eventually fall sick, it becomes too late

The day l received the call that my result came back positive, the health officials told me to take my time to get ready, and, even though they had my home address, told me to let them know where it will be convenient for me to wait for them to come pick me up. I'm saying this for those who keep say how come they don't see videos of patients on t.v. This was done so people don't stigmatize people close to me. Trust me, Nigerians are very good (or should l say bad) at that. Infact, the day after l was checked in the facility, one driver that works at my office who lives on the same street with my sister, went to that street to announce to anyone who cares to listen that her brother has tested positive to corona virus. Immediately, they started to stigmatize my sister, her husband and their three children. And these are people that l have had no contact with for weeks.

So, my main reason for writing this is for people to stop being ignorant. Get tested immediately you start to feel unwell. Early detection is the key to fighting this thing. When you are been screened, answer all the questions truthfully, don't hold any information back because it is due to the information you give that determines if you are eligible for testing or not. It is better you get tested and it comes out positive and receive treatment immediately than lie about your health, go home and die in ignorance.

Covid 19 is Real! Thanks.
You said nothing bro. Your story is so empty.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by andrewtosin(m): 1:42pm On May 15, 2020
Corruptnation:
na just small them lost. No dey marginal like that or US and the rest.

Weti only make them lost na the oil were them no fit export. Any other things dey go on underground
only revenue from oil? I think I'm done arguing with you
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Sunisonflex39(m): 1:43pm On May 15, 2020
Corruptnation:
no mind am!
He open thread come lost.
No details information!
What he saw? People! Family. Nothing.
leave the man..him think say we be mumu...
just to snap picture if patients dey hard our government
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by dreu2fine(m): 1:43pm On May 15, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:
Is that so?

Covid19 truly exists, no doubt.

But in Nigeria, na scam!

The one true person I know that died from the virus in Nigeria is Abba kyari (Mind you, I'm not disputing that he's the only one that has died from it).
All these other politicians are just deceiving themselves.

If you have any fever, flu, cough etc and you mistakenly cross path with NCDC, they will tag you a corona patient.

Remember in Tanzania, pawpaw, goat and engine oil are testing positive for the virus...
Food for thought.
Abba kyari did not die of coro ok e was cured of it and was to be dichaarge a week to be e died,e dies ds of acute ulcer
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Euegene100001: 1:45pm On May 15, 2020
Corona virus exist I know but you see this county government they lie a lot. I won’t advice anybody to get tested self .Naija just get as e b
osesology:
Fellow Nairalanders, l want to first of all use this opportunity to thank God for saving my life from this dreaded virus called covid 19.

I'm from Edo state. I was one of the 20 people that were discharged on the 13th of this month.
My purpose of writing this piece is to enlighten the people, especially the unbelievers on this forum that this virus is real. It is not a propaganda. Yes, l do not argue the fact that Govt has a way of taking advantage of situations like this, but when you are knowledgable, there is an extent at which you can be fooled.

This desease does not have the power that we are attributing to it. It took me just 7 days to recover because my case was detected early. The reason why people are still dying from this virus is due to ignorance and scepticisms. And when they eventually fall sick, it becomes too late

The day l received the call that my result came back positive, the health officials told me to take my time to get ready, and, even though they had my home address, told me to let them know where it will be convenient for me to wait for them to come pick me up. I'm saying this for those who keep say how come they don't see videos of patients on t.v. This was done so people don't stigmatize people close to me. Trust me, Nigerians are very good (or should l say bad) at that. Infact, the day after l was checked in the facility, one driver that works at my office who lives on the same street with my sister, went to that street to announce to anyone who cares to listen that her brother has tested positive to corona virus. Immediately, they started to stigmatize my sister, her husband and their three children. And these are people that l have had no contact with for weeks.

So, my main reason for writing this is for people to stop being ignorant. Get tested immediately you start to feel unwell. Early detection is the key to fighting this thing. When you are been screened, answer all the questions truthfully, don't hold any information back because it is due to the information you give that determines if you are eligible for testing or not. It is better you get tested and it comes out positive and receive treatment immediately than lie about your health, go home and die in ignorance.

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by sullyoba: 1:45pm On May 15, 2020
I dont understand what you want us to learn from this...

What experience have you highlighted here as regards the symptoms, treatment, drugs etc

Absolutely nothing

Maybe I should tag this a mumu post

4 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Luckydubby7(m): 1:45pm On May 15, 2020
osesology:

U said treatment? So covid19 have drugs or vaccine now.

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by lilbarracuda(m): 1:46pm On May 15, 2020
Sometime ago, I was feeling sick and I had all the symptoms of covid 19. I treated malaria and typhoid fever within 5 days I was feeling better it's been about two weeks now. if I had gone to test myself I'm sure I would have tested positive too and return back here to give one lame arse testimony of how I recovered from what I never had...

you'd have attached a couple of picture when you were at the isolation centre. And yes, covid-19 is real

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Corruptnation: 1:46pm On May 15, 2020
andrewtosin:
only revenue from oil? I think I'm done arguing with you
you are probably jobless that's why you dey yan like this.

Omo things dey happen. Na the cover story were them want make you hear you dey hear so
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Corruptnation: 1:48pm On May 15, 2020
lilbarracuda:
last week, I was feeling sick and I had all the symptoms of covid 19. I treated malaria and typhoid fever within 5 days I was feeling better it's been about two weeks now. if I had gone to test myself I'm sure I would have tested positive too and return back here to give one lame arse testimony of how I recovered from what I never had...

you'd have attached a couple of picture when you were at the isolation centre. And yes, covid-19 is real
wait small. He dey find pictures to attached. Make we just wait small grin
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Roon9(m): 1:48pm On May 15, 2020
pDudd:
Attention seeking thread with zero information.

Mtscheww

Swears! He didn't say nothing

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by raydboi(m): 1:49pm On May 15, 2020
deepwater:

what drugs were u given?
please tell us more about the experience with covid - 19
to be honest we dont care what drivers and street people say - that is all they do.....talk and gossips!
how can we protect ourselves ?
any prophylaxis ?
what did the doctors say?
where u given proper food? because out here people are donating money
did u meet any Chinese doctor ? - very important cus FG say dey brought Chinese doctor with USD 2M and minster say na CCECC get the Chinese people.
what brand of bear is being served there?
do u have constant power at the center?
we saw Doyin Okupe with a fridge in the room, did u have a fridge ?
at isolation what was your daily routine, ?
do u just sit and wait to be tested negative?

please tell us more

Hauty ur blood dey hot o
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by ransomed: 1:49pm On May 15, 2020
eph12:

Looks like leaders all over the world met and agreed to siphon your commonwealth
***"
Read a book titled " How Europe Underdeveloped Africa" by Walter Rodney and stop being sarcastic.

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by ideaz: 1:49pm On May 15, 2020
osesology:

Experience means something different where you live, I suppose.

I will rather stay with Dopesi experience. He is a man!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Acidosis(m): 1:50pm On May 15, 2020
lilbarracuda:
last week, I was feeling sick and I had all the symptoms of covid 19. I treated malaria and typhoid fever within 5 days I was feeling better it's been about two weeks now. if I had gone to test myself I'm sure I would have tested positive too and return back here to give one lame arse testimony of how I recovered from what I never had...

The fact that you used malaria medicine and recovered after 5 days doesn't mean you never had covid19. Most Covid19 patients wouldn't even need any medicine in the first place. May be you wasted your money treating what could have vanished without any remedy.

We have heard it here that many Covid19 patients don't even show any symptoms. What more do you folks want? Inject people with a deadly strain so people can start dying in their thousands?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 15, 2020
You got covid, accepted.
What now makes your story different from the ones we've read about online?
Next time, tell us how you got infected and your recovery process.
That makes your story unique grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by MikeBrown2020(m): 1:51pm On May 15, 2020
Big liar.... How come u just spend 7days in isolation centre.? Forgetting that we already know testing is done twice which much show Nagative 2x. Another government agent.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Salem17: 1:51pm On May 15, 2020
airminem:
How much will you be paid for these rubbish survival series story(SSS) sad
Are u a shady fan ?
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 15, 2020
Apologize:
So? Should we fly?

We know its real already...all this covid19 people acting as if they passed thru the jugdement of God and made it to heaven.
lmao
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by hstar: 1:53pm On May 15, 2020
INVINCIBLECSP1:
*MADAGASCAR'S ''SOLUTION TO COVID19''*
1. NEEM LEAF (DOGOYARO)
2. PAWPAW LEAF
3. LIME ORANGE
4. GARLIC AND
5. GINGER. BOIL TOGETHER AND TAKE IT 3X PER DAY.

PLS, PASS IT OTHERS.

This what some ignoramus are praising that FG wants to import. Are these herbs not available in Nigeria SMH.

Modified: I created a post with the monicker ( THEBOSS100). One riffr**f reported me for doing the right thing and it got banned till June 11. I am here with the little time I have to share important information with you guys but some people just hate that. I told you on a post I created about the effectiveness of Garlic. Ginger, Honey and Lemon in the treatment of COVID 19. Here is another evidence.
Thanks
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by eph12(m): 1:55pm On May 15, 2020
ransomed:
***"
Read a book titled " How Europe Underdeveloped Africa" by Walter Rodney and stop being sarcastic.
I'll read the one that says "leaders all over the world siphon your commonwealth"
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by WaffenSS(m): 1:55pm On May 15, 2020
u11ae1013:
In short, use chloroquine + zinc and vitamins

Don't you think if that works no one would die and the world would not be busy trying all kinds of drugs with little or no success?
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by ArticleBeast: 1:56pm On May 15, 2020
INVINCIBLECSP1:
I am not a corona patient. I don't need to wait to become one before I continue to help my body improve it's immune system. Prevention is better than cure. Be wise
Did you test it on a coronavirus patient and it worked?
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by WaffenSS(m): 1:57pm On May 15, 2020
Naija246:
Damage control grin

They have seen that the public is slowly waking up to the scamdemic.
Make una dey lie dey go.
What has a beginning will surely have an end.

I'm just waiting for when bill gates will bring out his mandatory DNA modifying, quantum chip ladden vaccines. grin
So they can reduce the population to 'conserve resources'

A certain woman should've aborted the fetus when she learned she was impregnated by a doddering fool.
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by ransomed: 2:00pm On May 15, 2020
eph12:

I'll read the one that says "leaders all over the world siphon your commonwealth"
You must be the author of such a book.
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by bobochem: 2:01pm On May 15, 2020
osesology:

Not quite sure. I normally take a cab to and from the office and sometimes l take a bus, just to economize. I always follow safety guidelines. I always have a hand sanitizer with me. But my only suspect is the buses l take from time to time.
pls where are u residing?
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by gallantfx: 2:02pm On May 15, 2020
Surviving from a virus that has no cure ��
Coronavirus is just a word used in covering a dangerous disease which they have intentional created.... So if you survive in 7 days is just influenza
Think of Dr Li the only guy who refuse to diagnose influenza as Covid19 and he was shunned
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by mvem(m): 2:02pm On May 15, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:
Is that so?

Covid19 truly exists, no doubt.

But in Nigeria, na scam!

The one true person I know that died from the virus in Nigeria is Abba kyari (Mind you, I'm not disputing that he's the only one that has died from it).
All these other politicians are just deceiving themselves.

If you have any fever, flu, cough etc and you mistakenly cross path with NCDC, they will tag you a corona patient.

Remember in Tanzania, pawpaw, goat and engine oil are testing positive for the virus...
Food for thought.
so all the countries in the world have cases except Nigeria that it is a scam
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 2:03pm On May 15, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Did you test it on a coronavirus patient and it worked?
Corona virus is real but what I don't agree with NCDC is the figures they keep releasing every midnight. I get my information from a recovered COVID 19 patient.

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 2:04pm On May 15, 2020
hstar:
Thanks
You are welcome
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by fuke(m): 2:06pm On May 15, 2020
Davash222:
Thank God for your life.

Do they serve Beer at the isolation centre??

Ole.
They don't serve beer but they serve Guilder.
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by mvem(m): 2:07pm On May 15, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
guy tell us waiting them use treat u... is this one even a write up?

we were expecting to hear ur escapade in isolation center

the drugs you used etc

not this balderdash you are saying here like NCDC give u your own share of donated funds.

we already know of the stigmatization part tey tey, tell us what we don't know.. why didn't they allow u use phone inside there. at least you should have snap and show us pic of our so called isolation centers and prove that NCDC are giving us real livescore update..

next news please
puss.. y and p. Rick story
they normally use antiretrovirals like remdesivir, Aluvia, zinc tabs...they usually don't tell the patient what they are giving him/her. I know of someone though a medical practitioner that just recovered in an isolation centre so he told me those are the drugs they used

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government / Lady Calls NCDC To Arrest Her Mum For Attending A Wedding Ceremony In Maraba / Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.