Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian (18551 Views)

Have You Experience This Before (photo) / Lady Smokes In Pre-Wedding Photo As Her Man Looks On / Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by evanso6226(f): 7:11am On May 15, 2020
Lady share her before photo as a Muslim and now photo as a Christian... what do you think , https://saucyangels.com/

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by evanso6226(f): 7:12am On May 15, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by Nobody: 7:16am On May 15, 2020
She saw the truth and truly it set her free. Christ is freedom of enslavement. Believe that's all it takes. Great thy Faithfulness O' Lord

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by Roycemadeit(m): 7:19am On May 15, 2020
Fulaniherdmens:
She saw the truth and truly it set her free. Christ is freedom of enslavement. Believe that's all it takes. Great thy Faithfulness O' Lord

No matter the religion, they are all the same.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by Ningen(m): 7:20am On May 15, 2020
It's a positive change in ideology.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by austine4real(m): 7:22am On May 15, 2020
They are coming for u watch ur back

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by thesicilian: 7:26am On May 15, 2020
I think she's just saying around. Most likely one of those girls who are for everybody and nobody
Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by damosade(m): 7:26am On May 15, 2020
Islamically, you are to be killed for changing from Muslim to Christian.

And someone will tell me that is a religion of peace.

Even as a Muslim think it yourself.

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by aylive02(m): 7:33am On May 15, 2020
Roycemadeit:

your opinion

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by femi4: 7:37am On May 15, 2020
evanso6226:
What do you think??
From violence to Peace

From darkness to light

From Ignorance to Knowledge

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by Nobody: 7:37am On May 15, 2020
Bro quoting me won't save you . We are two different creatures fighting to win. I assume you can save your speech beneath my quote.

quote author=Roycemadeit post=89562807]

No matter the religion, they are all the same.[/quote]
Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by Nobody: 7:39am On May 15, 2020
I tire for some human's

quote author=aylive02 post=89563202] your opinion[/quote]
Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by Hollysaint: 7:43am On May 15, 2020
Thank God for you.
Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by ksbusari(m): 7:48am On May 15, 2020
Indeed, those who believed then disbelieved, then believed and again disbelieved—˹only˺ increasing in disbelief—Allah will neither forgive them nor guide them to the ˹Right˺ Way.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by kiddoiLL(m): 8:09am On May 15, 2020
Fulaniherdmens:

I've been a Christian my whole life..but being Islamic is slavery??
you think even Christ would look down on these guys the way most Christians do?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by lukui: 8:24am On May 15, 2020
May God save us!!
Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by Denique(f): 8:24am On May 15, 2020
I'm a Christian but sincerely speaking, she is decently dressed in both pics... Before anyone comes for her dressing undecided

That aside, I pray she abides by the tenets of her new faith.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by Virginnn(f): 8:24am On May 15, 2020
Just watch it.
if this photo trends, don't be surprised to see photo of Muslim women who were once christians.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by Thelucifer666(m): 8:44am On May 15, 2020
Same shit, different toilet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by Thelucifer666(m): 8:46am On May 15, 2020
Denique:
I'm a Christian but sincerely speaking, she is decently dressed in both pics... Before anyone comes for her dressing undecided

That aside, I pray she abides by the tenets of her new faith.
Indecently dressed how?
She's fully clothed with nothing showing in both pictures.

1 Like

Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by grace008: 8:47am On May 15, 2020
Have you try them all?
Roycemadeit:

Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by Modivs: 8:52am On May 15, 2020
Religion aside the lady is mumu, one strategy to call a customer
Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by Denique(f): 9:00am On May 15, 2020
Thelucifer666:

Indecently dressed how?
She's fully clothed with nothing showing in both pictures.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by zionmde: 9:01am On May 15, 2020
ksbusari:
Indeed, those who believed then disbelieved, then
believed and again disbelieved—˹only˺ increasing
in disbelief—Allah will neither forgive them nor
guide them to the ˹Right˺ Way.
Allah banko will kill dem all

.dats d difference Jesus is ready to accept u no matter how many times u stray

5 Likes

Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by KristaPretty(f): 9:09am On May 15, 2020
Religion is the problem of Nigeria.
I do not care which I belong to, I just want to serve God any way provided it has to do with a clear intent and not harming anyone.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by ublight: 9:18am On May 15, 2020
KristaPretty:
Religion is the problem of Nigeria.
I do not care which I belong to, I just want to seeve God any way

u cannot serve God in any way. Or are u going to join suicide bombers to serve God their way?

8 Likes

Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by KristaPretty(f): 9:25am On May 15, 2020
ublight:

u cannot serve God in any way. Or are u going to join suicide bombers to serve God their way?

Edited.
Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by HyAccent: 9:37am On May 15, 2020
damosade:
Islamically, you are to be killed for changing from Muslim to Christian.

And someone will tell me that is a religion of peace.

Even as a Muslim think it yourself.

Islam is not a religion of peace period.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by Koko1119: 9:39am On May 15, 2020
I no no y una dey fup dem go attck dat grl and kill her.
Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by delkuf(m): 9:41am On May 15, 2020
ublight:

thank u brother. this are the type of people that will one day say they don't want to be Christian any more, when they are not even a Christian in the first place. serving God any way

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement / Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes"? / Mother Dies As Daughter Rejects Grave-digger Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.