Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) (79288 Views)

President Buhari Receives Senator Orji Uzor Kalu In Aso Villa (Pictures) / Buhari Receives Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri In Aso Rock Villa - Pictures / Buhari In A Cheerful Mood With His Grandchildren At The Presidential Villa. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
Fulaniherdmens:
I will live in the Aso Rock villa, and move it to Niger River Villa. We are tired of hard life caused by these rocks only few priest go in, I will do what Goodluck couldn't do. Just few years away. We need river flowing of success stories of electricity/infrastructure and eradicate poverty.
The power control will change.
if government can only stay truth to electricity development and advancement in Nigeria, the company coming to Nigeria will have to use that electricity to maximize there company and paying their tax, then the government will have enough money to construct New road and other National development that the nation have to offer to their citizens... I know for sure that Nigeria will be great again..

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) by PotatoSalad(m): 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2020
GideonVIBES:
The last picture labelled as "entrance" is actually the Presidential Banquet Hall.

Truth is, the tale of Aso Rock perfectly depicts the reality of the Nigerian State; where the leader and his aristocratic lieutenants are totally shut off from the people. Aso Villa is a fortress, meant to protect the leader from the led. Built for a dictatorial leader. The functionality of the complex is tailored for dictatorial use; a fortress, shut off from the rest of the world.

Asides the main State house Courtyard, that Visiting officials normally use and the banquet hall used for events, the rest of the complex are literally No Camera zones.
Even Google Map doesn't have a perfect answer.

Then, these pics are actually way too outdated. There's been serious changes across the complex (so I heard).
Sounds depressing lmao

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
Rgade:

250k last, plus 70k to settle omo onile.
And 50k lawyer charge.

Are you the owner or agent
Re: Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 4:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
Not as fine as White House.
Re: Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2020
Tonymegabush1:

Are you the owner or agent
Senior agent.
Re: Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
Rgade:

Senior agent.

Let me see the land survey plan
Re: Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) by sindan: 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
No pictures of the current barstad
Re: Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) by Yeeyo: 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2020
Chikelue2000:
I miss u Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.....the man of the people
pls said it again
Re: Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) by Lekan239(m): 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Maybe as a cleaner or a Gardener. It's not bad.
chief cook prefarable for me. It will be a stepping stone on my way to being the leader
Re: Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) by femijay8271(m): 5:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
manuelreports:
Very Simple at the exterior but very gigantic.
Stella Obasanjo
Yaradua
Jonathan's brother
Kyari
All died in Aso Rock

You really understand better
Re: Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) by holums(m): 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2020
Re: Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) by Tywo2018: 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
If the then Head of State Murtala didn't setup panel of enquiry there won't be anything FCT today. Fast forward to 2014 common sovereign national conference till date the recommendations has not be adopted. Nigeria my country which way na.
rottencorpse:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/buzznigeria.com/inside-photos-aso-rock-presidential-villa-will-make-salivate/amp/
Re: Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) by GogetterMD(m): 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
There are a couple of local priests who take care of the rock and it is usually said that before anyone can climb or enter any of the caves, he/she must first seek the approval of the priests.

But I didn't get any approval before climbing 13 years ago, am I in trouble now? cry
Re: Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) by mamaafrik(m): 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
can someone just test 8 tank canons on this place ,i just what to see how fortified the area is incase of an invasion,call it a military Drill grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
And he actually brought good luck to the nation then, oruko lo n ro ni
Chikelue2000:
I miss u Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.....the man of the people
Re: Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) by Binismaeel: 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2020
Re: Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) by DonroxyII: 9:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Not impressed at all. From the exterior , it doesn't look secure but maybe going further might prove me wrong. It looks too simple too. . Just one single launch from Nnamdi Kanu's tank below might level everywhere but I don't pray for that.... one Nigeria. Together we stand.
If your village people do u well just lurk around Aso villa ... Your Nyansh go smell sh.it.
Re: Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) by AbuAeesha: 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Not impressed at all. From the exterior , it doesn't look secure but maybe going further might prove me wrong. It looks too simple too. . Just one single launch from Nnamdi Kanu's tank below might level everywhere but I don't pray for that.... one Nigeria. Together we stand.
maybe ur kanu should give it a try
Re: Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) by deebrain(m): 10:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
Kudos to the op for this beautiful piece.
Re: Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) by Fairgodwin(m): 7:01am On Sep 11, 2020
Lyydia2:
One day, I m going to be invited here.

For national recognition wink

Amen! cool
Lyydia2:
One day, I m going to be invited here.

For national recognition wink

Amen!
Re: Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) by alaira(m): 10:01am On Sep 11, 2020
TheSourcerer:
See as Dem dey enjoy our property
Don't worry, one day you or one of your children will enjoy the property. The property is for everyone. grin grin
Re: Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) by alaira(m): 10:03am On Sep 11, 2020
spartan117:
Beautiful pics.
I'll be here in the near future.
Insha Allah. By God's grace.
Re: Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) by alaira(m): 10:07am On Sep 11, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Maybe as a cleaner or a Gardener. It's not bad.
Man proposes, God disposes.
Re: Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) by spartan117(m): 10:17am On Sep 11, 2020
alaira:
Insha Allah. By God's grace.
Amen
Re: Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) by HELLASJ(m): 11:47am On Sep 11, 2020
this place ehn
Re: Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) by 9japride(m): 7:58am On Sep 20, 2020
Cti28:

The Bible says "The wicked runneth, when no one pursueth them"
The wicked are never comfortable with any one knowing, even a little about them; hence they make everything cryptic.
Imagine at my age I don't know how our Presidential Villa looks like.
[color=#990000][/color]

It's really bad and the most pathetic thing is that most people see it as normal. Greed for money and bigotry has eaten a lot of Nigerians' brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose's Six Shocking Prophecies For 2016 / Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians / Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.