Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Get GTA 5 Premium Edition With Free $1,000,000 [PC ONLY] - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Get GTA 5 Premium Edition With Free $1,000,000 [PC ONLY] (1360 Views)

Please I Need Your Help (gamers In The House) How Can I Get Gta IV On My Ps4 / How To Download PSP And Play GTA 5 iOS PPSSPP for Android / Today Na Today..i Must Get Gta V Pc Game From Nairaland.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get GTA 5 Premium Edition With Free $1,000,000 [PC ONLY] by OneKinGuy(m): 8:22am On May 15, 2020
Epic Games are giving out Grand Theft 5 for free in other to help people who are currently under lockdown because of Covid 19

The Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Edition includes the complete GTAV story, Grand Theft Auto Online and all existing gameplay upgrades and content. You’ll also get the Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack, the fastest way to jumpstart your criminal empire in GTA Online.

To get the game, Just head over to epicgames.com and create an account. Then you must activate 2FA authentication with Google authentication app or any other app then you goto the Games GTA 5 Page and purchase the game for free.
Re: Get GTA 5 Premium Edition With Free $1,000,000 [PC ONLY] by emmakisstru: 9:04am On Dec 12, 2020
Wow! What a nice gesture! Feel bad that I've missed it cause I don't want to spend a lot on video games especially during quarantine. I was playing GTA 5 on my laptop, but unfortunately my dog pulled out the cord and broke the connection port and I don't have any extra money to pay for repair. So I was looking for a game just like GTA because playing video games is my best way to relax. I downloaded mobile version of GTA VC and it is pretty good. I also read on https://gta5portable.com/ that the release of GTA 5 mobile is coming soon. So for those who cannot buy console or PC version mobile gaming is an option.
Re: Get GTA 5 Premium Edition With Free $1,000,000 [PC ONLY] by IrenePullmancuM: 9:48am On Dec 12, 2020
emmakisstru:
Wow! What a nice gesture! Feel bad that I've missed it cause I don't want to spend a lot on video games especially during quarantine. I was playing GTA 5 on my laptop, but unfortunately my dog pulled out the cord and broke the connection port and I don't have any extra money to pay for repair. So I was looking for a game just like GTA because playing video games is my best way to relax. I downloaded mobile version of GTA VC and it is pretty good. I also read on https://gta5portable.com/ that the release of GTA 5 mobile is coming soon. So for those who cannot buy console or PC version mobile gaming is an option.

Really? Pretty good? GTA mobile sucks! the game is constantly lagging and the gameplay is just awful. angry
Re: Get GTA 5 Premium Edition With Free $1,000,000 [PC ONLY] by vb99: 1:42pm On Apr 07
Re: Get GTA 5 Premium Edition With Free $1,000,000 [PC ONLY] by vb99: 1:45pm On Apr 07
Re: Get GTA 5 Premium Edition With Free $1,000,000 [PC ONLY] by vb99: 1:48pm On Apr 07

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Still In Carton,mint Ps3 Slim With A Free Dark Siders Game For Sale / Help! Call Of Duty (ps3) / Favorite Game Character

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.