Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Abroad Just Within a Few Months Of Arrival - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Abroad Just Within a Few Months Of Arrival (1033 Views)

My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage / My Parents Are Using Their Lives To Ruin My Future!!! / Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Abroad Just Within a Few Months Of Arrival by Nobody: 8:59am On May 15, 2020
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Abroad Just Within a Few Months Of Arrival by ednut1(m): 1:57pm On May 15, 2020
Fake story

2 Likes

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Abroad Just Within a Few Months Of Arrival by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 15, 2020
ednut1:
Fake story
As real as the keyboard you used to type.
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Abroad Just Within a Few Months Of Arrival by Bitterleafsoup: 2:30pm On May 23, 2020
Karma is real. She got where she wanted, now the real show begins. How old are the children? If they stay in her hand....

Detach yourself emotionally from Madam, you changed when you came to America because you had no choice. undecided

You have been enlightened, grow and learn from this experience and work on yourself and your relationship with your children before you jump into another toxic relationship.
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Abroad Just Within a Few Months Of Arrival by KennyG(m): 3:58pm On May 23, 2020
@OP
Can you respond to my email. I have a solution that will help you.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With The Left Hand? / Mtn Data Now Available #300 / BREAKING: Bride Caught Cheating On Wedding Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.