Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Groom Hide Under His Bride Wedding Down In A Controversial Wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Hide Under His Bride Wedding Down In A Controversial Wedding Photos (2347 Views)

Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) / I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend / Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom Hide Under His Bride Wedding Down In A Controversial Wedding Photos by Palmtvng: 9:21am On May 15, 2020
This is just another controversial wedding photos trending online.

So this Man hide under his bride wedding gown to take their wedding photos. Is this another style or the fear of corona virus.

Caption this wedding photo.

See all the Controversial Wedding Photos HERE

1 Share

Re: Groom Hide Under His Bride Wedding Down In A Controversial Wedding Photos by Davash222(m): 9:23am On May 15, 2020
First time of seeing someone relaxed in foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Groom Hide Under His Bride Wedding Down In A Controversial Wedding Photos by Realtord43: 9:26am On May 15, 2020
There is nothing new under the sun
so ain't surprise
Re: Groom Hide Under His Bride Wedding Down In A Controversial Wedding Photos by Ningen(m): 9:38am On May 15, 2020
Lmao. You lot should get the message;
Marriage maketh a man subservient to his wife.
Re: Groom Hide Under His Bride Wedding Down In A Controversial Wedding Photos by Kobicove(m): 9:45am On May 15, 2020
Nothing wey person no go see undecided
Re: Groom Hide Under His Bride Wedding Down In A Controversial Wedding Photos by LuQuLuQu(m): 9:46am On May 15, 2020
Manna grill on his wedding day
Re: Groom Hide Under His Bride Wedding Down In A Controversial Wedding Photos by Goldencheese(m): 9:47am On May 15, 2020
This style na come closer if you want to see me. I dey inside. grin grin grin
Re: Groom Hide Under His Bride Wedding Down In A Controversial Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:55am On May 15, 2020
Crazy... That oyinbo princess babe used to be on NL back in the days, i wonder why she left
Re: Groom Hide Under His Bride Wedding Down In A Controversial Wedding Photos by Omoiyaa: 10:12am On May 15, 2020
I have seen it allgrin grin
Re: Groom Hide Under His Bride Wedding Down In A Controversial Wedding Photos by Freestainworld(m): 4:34pm On Dec 09, 2020
He is covering himself with the blood of his wife

(1) (Reply)

Do Women Really Spend Money For Dickkk? / This Is Why People Commit Suicide / You Had Sex Only To Wake Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.