Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Former Eleme PDP Youths Leader Breaks His Silence On Prudest Hotel Demolition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Eleme PDP Youths Leader Breaks His Silence On Prudest Hotel Demolition (954 Views)

Rivers Hotel Demolition: Ogoni Women Protest Topless Over Manager's Detention / Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" / Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Eleme PDP Youths Leader Breaks His Silence On Prudest Hotel Demolition by ipreach: 9:23am On May 15, 2020
Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme LGA PDP youth leader in Rivers State has finally spoken out on his ordeal with the Rivers State Government on the demolition of the hotel in his area.

In his interview monitored by BelieveSpot on today (Friday, 15th May, 2020) with a radio station in Port Harcourt, former youth leader accused Rivers Commissioner for framing him up and misinforming Governor Nyesom Wike.

He also denied that no Task Force member was ever beaten as circulated on social media, sayinf "everything was stage managed just to tarnish his image before the Governor."

When asked how he got involved in fracas with the State COVID-19 Task Force, Princewill said; "When I was called upon by the manager of the hotel (demolished Prodest Hotel), he said there are some men that came there, and they said he should give them some money,.. because I know that place has been short down for long."

"I went there, when I got there it was people I nominated, the person I nominated... eehn Nkolowa Saka, he is my personal CSO, I nominated him for the state Covid-19. They were just 4 persons.

"How will I led thugs to beat up people I nominate? This is not what Governor asked you people to do. Why will you go and ask for money? Is the hotel in operation? Even if it is in operation, you have to stop it.

"Because he (Finance Commissioner Isaac kamalu) wants to fight me, he has vowed not to forgive me. He was close to Governor that's why he misinformed Governor. That's why I want Governor to call all the Chiefs, all the whole leaders of PDP in Eleme.

"Nobody beat anybody. Most of the people that were lying down in the hospital...Governor brought food for Eleme people on Sunday, that's the same day they demolished the hotel, those people (people lying down in the hospital) were there sharing the food, every ward went with their own.

On Monday they shared the food, this people were sharing food and people where seeing them. Nkolowa Saka was the one that shared their unit own, which is the Covid-19 palliatives, that was on Monday.

"So do you see? For them to go and just lie down in the hospital, bandage themselves in the evening of Monday, that's a wrong information.

"If any person was beaten up, they can not be there when they were demolishing the place, and that the same Sunday they went to the area command where they shared food. On Monday they were sharing food in the community and people were seeing them. Let's even assume they were beaten up and they were hospitalized, will people be seeing them?

"I married 17 years ago, I have 6 children, I have never been hand-coved before. I have never been indicted somewhere, I have never been invited anywhere for criminal issues. How could I be part of...to lead thugs? I fight against cultism, criminality. So why will it be Covid-19 something that they will declare me wanted?

"I want the Governor to see me one-on-one with the whole leaders. Please this is my pleadings to you.

"So many things has been happening in the party, they can suspend somebody and they can recall back the person when they find out the truth, when they found out the truth because he (the Governor) was misinformed.

"I am not worried about the suspension, but let the truth be said. I can not leave APC to PDP and they give me an appointment now, suspended from the party then I go back to APC, I don't do things like that. I will remain until Governor finds out the truth.

"The owner of the Prodest Hotel, I saw him last 5 years ago. If I see him now I can not recognise him. The owner of the hotel... he doesn't even live here, he lives in Lagos. Five years ago was when I know.. eeh I saw him, five years, if not more than. I am not the owner of Prodest!

"Some persons that have meet me that I should go and make them local government chairman, and I said I am not the one that will select who will be local government chairman, are involved in this thing, and I will tell them one by one. This thing was a framed, framed, framed story!!"

Recall that Prodest Hotel Eleme was on Sunday demolished by the Rivers State Government for allegedly flouting the Executive Order on closure of hotels in the State.

READ https://www.believespot.com/2020/05/rivers-hotel-demolition-eleme-pdp-youth.html

1 Like

Re: Former Eleme PDP Youths Leader Breaks His Silence On Prudest Hotel Demolition by Galactico4ever(m): 9:42am On May 15, 2020
Who is this man? never heard of him
Re: Former Eleme PDP Youths Leader Breaks His Silence On Prudest Hotel Demolition by slivertongue: 9:54am On May 15, 2020
so who is telling the truth
Re: Former Eleme PDP Youths Leader Breaks His Silence On Prudest Hotel Demolition by ojehmario1969(m): 9:58am On May 15, 2020
Fp
Re: Former Eleme PDP Youths Leader Breaks His Silence On Prudest Hotel Demolition by chidexleo: 10:08am On May 15, 2020
Wike should investigate this case as thorough as possible so that the truth can be known
Re: Former Eleme PDP Youths Leader Breaks His Silence On Prudest Hotel Demolition by Bakinwuta(f): 11:10am On May 15, 2020
Hearing the story. All I hear is na we we ...

As for me na dem dem. Padi padi gone wrong something.

Una go settle after much much.
Re: Former Eleme PDP Youths Leader Breaks His Silence On Prudest Hotel Demolition by sevenhundred(m): 11:35am On May 15, 2020
chidexleo:
Wike should investigate this case as thorough as possible so that the truth can be known
it is only in this country that an elected officials will destroy people's property.
Re: Former Eleme PDP Youths Leader Breaks His Silence On Prudest Hotel Demolition by Miracle1991: 11:42am On May 15, 2020
Unfortunately some animals full of hatred did not see anything wrong with what the governor do.

(1) (Reply)

South West And North West Cannot Contest For 2023 / Bode George Blasts Fayose Over Remarks On Obaseki / Umahi: Delivering Democratic Deliverables (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.