Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,851 members, 7,802,728 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

'I Just Gave Chioma The Cucumber In The Shower' – Davido Brags - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Just Gave Chioma The Cucumber In The Shower' – Davido Brags (8154 Views)

DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business / Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Just Gave Chioma The Cucumber In The Shower' – Davido Brags by YungMillionaire: 11:25pm On May 15, 2020
Ibo gals and their love of Yoruba schlongs grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Just Gave Chioma The Cucumber In The Shower' – Davido Brags by bukatyne(f): 12:53am On May 16, 2020
What is with the constant disrespect?
Re: 'I Just Gave Chioma The Cucumber In The Shower' – Davido Brags by bestabigaelever(f): 1:22am On May 16, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

So tell me how you want to become a millionaire on nairaland tell me smiley
By selling stuffs here and keep advertising
I will get there eventually

1 Like

Re: 'I Just Gave Chioma The Cucumber In The Shower' – Davido Brags by Nobody: 1:27am On May 16, 2020
bestabigaelever:

By selling stuffs here and keep advertising
I will get there eventually
Oh really
good ✌️
Re: 'I Just Gave Chioma The Cucumber In The Shower' – Davido Brags by JamletTv: 1:46am On May 16, 2020
Popular Nigerian comedian who is also a Naval officer, Abdulgafar Abiola aka CuteAbiola, was arrested by the Nigerian Navy for celebrating his birthday by posing in his official uniform on Instagram some days ago, however the skitmaker took to his Instagram account in a new video to narrate the cause of
his arrest.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK3AdAOmYls
Re: 'I Just Gave Chioma The Cucumber In The Shower' – Davido Brags by JamletTv: 2:02am On May 16, 2020
Nigerian Slay queen requesting for d**k in a video

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwU8Dmtj2ew
Re: 'I Just Gave Chioma The Cucumber In The Shower' – Davido Brags by emmaodet: 4:53am On May 16, 2020
bestabigaelever:
After pressing boobs on net, now cucumber updates and I never see any ring

God, give me money so that any guy will not use me anyhow

Better oooo my sister than relying on a man like the way other ladies want to.

1 Like

Re: 'I Just Gave Chioma The Cucumber In The Shower' – Davido Brags by annsrealms(f): 5:52am On May 16, 2020
Bloggers! This is just a sarcastic reply to a fan.
Re: 'I Just Gave Chioma The Cucumber In The Shower' – Davido Brags by otipoju(m): 6:29am On May 16, 2020
irunoko:
oga there is a time for everything under the sun.a time to be born and a time to die,a time to be in school and a time to be at work

Money can't buy time.when it's gone it's gone

The narrow mindedness and hypocrisy of the average Nigerian is scary. If she feels like she needs the school, she will go back, if she does not she will not. It's her business. So far she has not been involved in any scandals or dubious enterprises. She will be alright.

School is no guarantee of greatness.
Re: 'I Just Gave Chioma The Cucumber In The Shower' – Davido Brags by RTSC: 7:30am On May 16, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Am sure if she happens to be your sister
You gon pack her load to David's house yourself grin
I would have disowned her.
Not everybody is like you.

Fortunately, My sister is doing her PhD fellowship on systems engineering abroad and on scholarship.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Just Gave Chioma The Cucumber In The Shower' – Davido Brags by RTSC: 7:39am On May 16, 2020
otipoju:

The narrow mindedness and hypocrisy of the average Nigerian is scary. If she feels like she needs the school, she will go back, if she does not she will not. It's her business. So far she has not been involved in any scandals or dubious enterprises. She will be alright.

Davido finished school.
Let me say again
Davido finished school.

She did not abandon school to pursue a passion or an alternate calling.
Her chef work can be combined with school.
She abandoned school to be Davido intimacy gadget.

Simple and short.

The only reason why she may not need school for now is because there is a davido somewhere.

I don't want that kind of life for anybody I love.

1 Like

Re: 'I Just Gave Chioma The Cucumber In The Shower' – Davido Brags by Denique(f): 8:34am On May 16, 2020
bestabigaelever:

Amen o...
This is so disgusting and disrespectful but who do we blame?
Re: 'I Just Gave Chioma The Cucumber In The Shower' – Davido Brags by irunoko(m): 8:52am On May 16, 2020
otipoju:

indeed but you dropped out for a boy that MADE SURE HE FINISHED HIS OWN SCHOOLING AND GRADUATED IN THE SAME BABCOCK.if education doesn't guarantee greatness,Davido shouldn't even have gone to the university at all.infact his parents shouldn't have sent him to school.they should have left him to be an illiterate, afterall the father has money

1 Like

Re: 'I Just Gave Chioma The Cucumber In The Shower' – Davido Brags by Queenjuliette(f): 9:11am On May 16, 2020
Davido just told the fan what he wanted to hear but its his reply doesnt sit well with some Nairalanders SMH
Re: 'I Just Gave Chioma The Cucumber In The Shower' – Davido Brags by Queenjuliette(f): 9:13am On May 16, 2020
RTSC:

Davido finished school.
Let me say again
Davido finished school.

Simple and short.

The only reason why she may not need school for now is because there is a davido somewhere.

You are very sure she is not pursuing any other passion?
You people eh, if they post their every move, you guys slander them, if they don't then are not being useful to themselves.
Re: 'I Just Gave Chioma The Cucumber In The Shower' – Davido Brags by Queenjuliette(f): 9:15am On May 16, 2020
annsrealms:
Bloggers!
This is just a sarcastic reply to a fan.

Don't mind them, I pity these celebrities sometimes everything the post comes with scrutiny

1 Like

Re: 'I Just Gave Chioma The Cucumber In The Shower' – Davido Brags by Queenjuliette(f): 9:16am On May 16, 2020
irunoko:
indeed but you dropped out for a boy that MADE SURE HE FINISHED HIS OWN SCHOOLING AND GRADUATED IN THE SAME BABCOCK.if education doesn't guarantee greatness,Davido shouldn't even have gone to the university at all.infact his parents shouldn't have sent him to school.they should have left him to be an illiterate, afterall the father has money

She told you she dropped out because of Davido?
You people and jumping into conclusion
Re: 'I Just Gave Chioma The Cucumber In The Shower' – Davido Brags by Temptee101(m): 9:16am On May 16, 2020
RTSC:
Girl wey dem send go babcock so that she can be great.
She dropped out.

Now turned into a baby mama and a sexx toyy for an idiot.

grin

David can never grow up.

I would've blamed his idiotic attitude on too much money but he's not only one with this money na
Re: 'I Just Gave Chioma The Cucumber In The Shower' – Davido Brags by RTSC: 9:32am On May 16, 2020
Queenjuliette:

You are very sure she is not pursuing any other passion?
You people eh, if they post their every move, you guys slander them, if they don't then are not being useful to themselves.
The only thing she said she does is being a chef.

Please which other passion can a small girl like her do that can't be combined with school?

Even davido finished school.
Re: 'I Just Gave Chioma The Cucumber In The Shower' – Davido Brags by Queenjuliette(f): 9:36am On May 16, 2020
[quote author=RTSC post=89603727]
The only thing she said she does is being a chef.

Please which other passion can a small girl like her do that can't be combined with school?

Even davido finished school. [/quote

So you want her to always announce her every move on social media?
Is anything wrong with being a chef Only?
Re: 'I Just Gave Chioma The Cucumber In The Shower' – Davido Brags by irunoko(m): 10:41am On May 16, 2020
Queenjuliette:

She told you she dropped out because of Davido?
You people and jumping into conclusion
lmaoooo o really? grin

So who did she now drop out for? cheesy

You? grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Just Gave Chioma The Cucumber In The Shower' – Davido Brags by Roon9(m): 11:04am On May 16, 2020
bestabigaelever:

Between him and bubu's govt we don't know who releases greater at audio
Re: 'I Just Gave Chioma The Cucumber In The Shower' – Davido Brags by Queenjuliette(f): 11:14am On May 16, 2020
irunoko:
lmaoooo o really? grin
So who did she now drop out for? cheesy
You? grin

Stop jumping into conclusion, Its her life except you want to live it for her
Re: 'I Just Gave Chioma The Cucumber In The Shower' – Davido Brags by irunoko(m): 11:45am On May 16, 2020
Queenjuliette:

Stop jumping into conclusion, Its her life except you want to live it for her
lmaoooo

Of course,it's her life.we know where those who lived her life landed yesterday grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Just Gave Chioma The Cucumber In The Shower' – Davido Brags by Queenjuliette(f): 12:37pm On May 16, 2020
irunoko:
lmaoooo I didn't know seun was also a chef grin

And a whole lot more
Re: 'I Just Gave Chioma The Cucumber In The Shower' – Davido Brags by irunoko(m): 12:40pm On May 16, 2020
Queenjuliette:

And a whole lot more
indeed grin
Re: 'I Just Gave Chioma The Cucumber In The Shower' – Davido Brags by otipoju(m): 2:07pm On May 16, 2020
RTSC:

Davido finished school.
Let me say again
Davido finished school.

Simple and short.

If only you were this passionate about your own life, you too could have been somebody great. Live your life bro and let others live theirs as long as they are not hurting you or standing in your way.
Re: 'I Just Gave Chioma The Cucumber In The Shower' – Davido Brags by Opemopem15: 2:10pm On May 16, 2020
Lol davido

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bekeme Olowola Celebrates GRI Amsterdam Board Appointment With Friends & Family / Banky W Shares Beautiful Picture Of Mum And Sister / Female Actress Donate Their boobs To Charity As Fans Pay To Feel (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.