Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State (9175 Views)

Ogbonnaya Onu Would’ve Been President In 1999 Instead Of Obasanjo – Shehu Sani / Dss Barricades Obasanjo’s Ota Farm Over Islamisation Comment / Buhari Visit Obasanjo At Ota-farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State by Lawly: 2:46pm On May 15, 2020
Hugeness of Agriculture

It is right to state that the food we eat is the endowment of agribusiness exercises and Indian ranchers who work their perspiration to give us this food.

What's more, the rural area is one of the significant supporters of Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and national salary of the nation.

Likewise, it requires an enormous work power and representatives around 80% of the all out utilized individuals. The farming division representatives legitimately as well as in a roundabout way.

Besides, horticulture conforms to 70% of our all out fares. The primary fare things are tea, cotton, materials, tobacco, sugar, jute items, flavors, rice, and numerous different things.

Negative Impacts of Agriculture

In spite of the fact that horticulture is helpful for the economy and the individuals there are some negative effects as well. These effects are hurtful to the two conditions as the individuals associated with this area.

These are photos of obasanjo's farm in ota
truly baba sabi business

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State by Righteousness89(m): 2:50pm On May 15, 2020
Agriculture is awesome but it's not for Everybody...

There are people who are Specifically called into Agriculture..

If you are not one of them.... Don't venture!

If you Do, Agriculture will Throw you out!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State by rummmy: 2:50pm On May 15, 2020
R
Re: Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State by SadiqBabaSani: 2:53pm On May 15, 2020
i love agriculture

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State by Lawly: 2:55pm On May 15, 2020
Abi ooo. agriculture is indeed nice but it's not for everyone

1 Like

Re: Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State by Lawly: 2:57pm On May 15, 2020
the sweet thing about it is that baba himself is one of the staffs there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State by TransflectTP(m): 3:10pm On May 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

Very true

4 Likes

Re: Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State by PureGoldh(m): 3:17pm On May 15, 2020
Baba dey Cashout big time on a daily....Bad market no dey him side

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State by Walexdubia(m): 3:39pm On May 15, 2020
TransflectTP:

Very true
How pls explain bcoz I really like animals and I've plans in going into the animal farming business though I'm nplot studying agriculture...
Re: Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State by dyfaze: 3:42pm On May 15, 2020
Operation Feed the Nation,. grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State by realstars: 3:46pm On May 15, 2020
Belly For Food And Food For The Belly
Re: Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State by GlorifiedTunde(m): 3:48pm On May 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

Words that can't be truer!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State by woky: 3:51pm On May 15, 2020
dyfaze:
Operation Feed the Nation,. grin grin grin
I remember cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 15, 2020
Lawly:
the sweet thing about it is that baba himself is one of the staffs there
I heard people get shot if they steal as much as one single egg there
Re: Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State by helinues: 3:58pm On May 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

Hahahahah
Re: Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State by Zendinho(m): 4:00pm On May 15, 2020
These are few of those individuals who can assess CBN and BANK OF AGRIC. loans and not petty farmers with crude and blunt farm tools.

This is why our Patience once cried THERE IS GOD OOOOOO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State by Lawly: 4:11pm On May 15, 2020
southniyikaye:
I heard people get shot if they steal as much as one single egg there

Ha! Lol. I don't know ooo but that sounds like exaggerated lie.

1 Like

Re: Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State by Lawly: 4:14pm On May 15, 2020
Zendinho:
These are few of those individuals who can assess CBN and BANK OF AGRIC. loans and not petty farmers with crude and blunt farm tools.

This is why our Patience once cried THERE IS GOD OOOOOO

Lol grin
Re: Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State by Shellsploit: 4:46pm On May 15, 2020
Cute chicks shocked

2 Likes

Re: Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State by RuddyFusion(m): 4:48pm On May 15, 2020
Shellsploit:
Cute chicks shocked

Pretty chicks
Re: Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State by YovvInteriors(m): 5:15pm On May 15, 2020
farming is a real deal..

Pls check my signature
Re: Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State by bolaayenimo: 5:16pm On May 15, 2020
Obasanjo illegally annexed Peoples land to build that farm
Re: Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State by Trendy247: 5:27pm On May 15, 2020
See chicken enjoying 24hrs light, but I neva see light here since last month undecided

1 Like

Re: Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:44pm On May 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

Weak
People go to school to work for entrepreneurs. You don't have to physically work the farm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State by crackhouse(m): 5:46pm On May 15, 2020
Is that all?
Re: Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State by Charmingrascal(m): 5:59pm On May 15, 2020
Point of correction

Nigeria farm snatched by Obasanja and not Obasanjo's farm.
Tankio ✌️

2 Likes

Re: Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State by Brodello: 6:07pm On May 15, 2020
Chai... OBJ go dey earn in nine digits every month.

Mechanised agriculture is one industry that a lot of people with money are not looking into

AD: Before you buy your next car, check this out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State by Hotspotbro(m): 6:15pm On May 15, 2020
I heard he also rears pigs.

Owned by Baba OBO

1 Like

Re: Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State by Lawly: 6:20pm On May 15, 2020
Trendy247:
See chicken enjoying 24hrs light, but I neva see light here since last month undecided

grin grin grin grin
Re: Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State by Lawly: 6:23pm On May 15, 2020
Hotspotbro:
I heard he also rears pigs.

Owned by Baba OBO

yes it's true that he rears pigs.
Re: Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State by omowolewa: 6:26pm On May 15, 2020
Agbe l'oba
ise Agbe, ise ilee wa!
Re: Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State by hardeycute(m): 6:31pm On May 15, 2020
helinues:

Hahahahah

I didn't know when Agriculture became a spiritual thing to the extent of being "called" �

(1) (2) (Reply)

Supreme Court Upholds Inec's Deregistration Of 22 Political Parties / Why Fuel Subsidy Should Go – Tinubu / PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.