Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Unpopular Opinion About Bestie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unpopular Opinion About Bestie (498 Views)

My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie / Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unpopular Opinion About Bestie by aceclothing(m): 2:50pm On May 15, 2020
Hi everyone,i created this topic to discuss about an unpopular opinion....and I want to know if it's just me or something.
Having a bestie of an opposite sex is another level of fornication..but we want to justify it by all means.. As a guy I have broken up many times because my ex (s) has entanglement with guys ( be it bestie,school father and so on)..why on earth would you want to have a male bestie once you r in a relationship,now am taking directly to the ladies because it's common .
I have been in that shoe before and I know how it goes as a male bestie ,las las we chop eachother and look away as if nothing happen and we r still friends. And this is it ,the main logic behind beastie or school father is that the guy might have ask the lady out once but she decided to friend zone him ,which will grow and turn to bestie and others.so as a guy
I can't date any lady once I discover you have a male bestie or rather you r ready to reduce the communication with such person which is hard.
so, Guys if your girlfriend, fiancée,or wife have something like this ,your are on your own . Pls share your thoughts and story
Re: Unpopular Opinion About Bestie by Lyydia(f): 3:02pm On May 15, 2020
Personally, I don't think there is anything bad in it.
It's all about d individual, a cheat will always b a cheat irrespective of having an opposite sex friends or not.

When I was in sch, I move more with guys nd I knw how I manage myself when dey come knocking to go 'extra mile'.
Re: Unpopular Opinion About Bestie by Darammliveth(m): 3:29pm On May 15, 2020
Bestie turns fuckie wink

3 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion About Bestie by StrongandMighty: 4:20pm On May 15, 2020
having a bestie of the opposite gender is a serious scam, fraud at the highest level...
I've had sex severally with my so called female bestie, funny enough her fiancee thinks we are just good friends

1 Like

Re: Unpopular Opinion About Bestie by TheLioness: 4:42pm On May 15, 2020
As for me, I believe that your partner should be your bestie.

1 Like

Re: Unpopular Opinion About Bestie by Jokerman(m): 4:58pm On May 15, 2020
Your husband is your only bestie

1 Like

Re: Unpopular Opinion About Bestie by Chenko001(m): 5:06pm On May 15, 2020
OP you mean Bleep buddy. And come on dont pretend that this is a new trend.
Re: Unpopular Opinion About Bestie by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:45pm On May 15, 2020
I agree that such an association is a scam!
What are you being best friends with the opposite sex for? When you have a significant other! When the bestie isn’t a homo! You betray the bond that you’re supposed to have with your boyfriend/girlfriend by sharing it with the other so-called bestie.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Your Partner From Cheating On You / The Consultant - Neighbor Wives Ch. 01 (18+) / Meet Beautfiful Nigerian Single Women On Naijasingles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.