Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties (96162 Views)

Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) / Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' / IPOB Hails Trump Over Jerusalem Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Staphylococcus: 6:09pm On May 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Just Love and Admire the Guts of President Donald Trump!

Despite the Whole Media Hoax and Hatred, this Man stands Strong..

A whole lot of Crazy things would have happened if Someone like Trump was not president!

GOD ALMIGHTY Specifically fixed him there for Times as these..

Just imagine!

Whats the media hoax? 81,000+ dead and you admiring the piece of shiit?

Can imagine your ideology. Celebrating gibberish!
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by GEEBITE: 6:10pm On May 15, 2020
You are well.schooled. When the tariff war escalated late last year,who blinked first. Which country bent over to adjust and whose diplomats came to DC. That's how to do the maths.Leave the ignorant folks alone,the way they say the north feed the south.Just see how the pandemic exposed that fallacy as their people are hiding in unimaginable places to get to the South.
martineverest:
mtchewwwww....America and American companies feed china...apple,google, Microsoft,Intel, Qualcomm etc all got their hardware factories in China... relocating to factories to India or Vietnam will collapse china

secondly, slapping huge tax on Chinese exports to USA will collapse china...mind u,America isn't acting alone.....many asian nations like India,Vietnam,Japan,Korea,taiwan etc are waiting for America to sanction china as their economies will boom further

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by valentinegibbs(m): 6:11pm On May 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

I am a Nigerian
I Love Trump
I Support Trump

I am not a Slave
Can you give me a good reason why you support Trump?
I bet you don't even listen to his press briefings and how dumb he sounds
Don't just support people because others are saying it
Read and watch meaningful channels and get information from Nigerians in USA
It will do you a lot good
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Just Love and Admire the Guts of President Donald Trump!

Despite the Whole Media Hoax and Hatred, this Man stands Strong..

A whole lot of Crazy things would have happened if Someone like Trump was not president!

GOD ALMIGHTY Specifically fixed him there for Times as these..

You made complete sense man.
I see your righteousness rising above 89%

2 Likes

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 15, 2020
gypsey:
you are correct,

Until the Mcdonald's " blacks are not allowed" part. do you have any proof to back this claim up? Remember Mcdonalds are not china product, they are just franchising So they have no right to discriminate, there are no chinese only restuarants over here, infact, the only people you would find in chinese resturants over here are black people, you would hardly see chinese people in chimese restuarants over here.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/3/fg-shuts-down-chinese-restaurant-that-refused-to-serve-nigerians-in-lagos-2.html
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Prymestrr(m): 6:16pm On May 15, 2020
martineverest:
u are naiive
What are your reasons for calling him naive. Tell us facts and statistics please not tantrums.
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 15, 2020
Dew04:
This whole situation has made me dislike the average Chinese man.

I have always disliked them a longtime before this pandemic started.

This pandemic only strengthened my hatred and racism towards them

1 Like

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Engraced80(f): 6:17pm On May 15, 2020
Dew04:
I now see them as very wicked people.

1 Like

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Righteousness89(m): 6:18pm On May 15, 2020
[s]
valentinegibbs:

Can you give me a good reason why you support Trump?
I bet you don't even listen to his press briefings and how dumb he sounds
Don't just support people because others are saying it
Read and watch meaningful channels and get information from Nigerians in USA
It will do you a lot good
Thank you
[/s]
You are Worse! You have no Moral Standing to judge Him! I owe you no Explanation or Reason for Loving and Supporting President Trump!

I Love Trump and Support his Presidency Spirtually, Physically, All round!

2 Likes

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 15, 2020
Gander:

Any Nigerian supporting Donald Trump is indeed a slave.

You are wonderfully wrong.
If you feel otherwise proof me wrong.

If Trump was not the President, COVID 20 could have been released by now by China.
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Righteousness89(m): 6:20pm On May 15, 2020
Blackfriday:
because you have been so debased by religion, you talk shit all the time..... I try hard to pass you but it's freaking irritating.

For the Fact That you Quote me means you are Learning from me. I am your signboard! And I Know it!

1 Like

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Murketeer: 6:22pm On May 15, 2020
tyup:

US hit china with trade war of fear of China taking over the world's largest economy and they really succeeded as they pulled china's economy backwards to a level. China on the other can't hit US with trade war or sanctions successfully. So what can we do? okay they know US problem at the moment is the drunkenness of over democracy and the love of Americans to live and act at will. Corona started with China being able to dispense some of her citizens cause really their population is even too much.

Fews months later china became a little corona free and now US tops the world with more casualties and those fools called Americans protesting stay at home way of curbing the Pandemic. well it's hitting their Economy hard at the moment. China scored

Now let the whole world wait for a come back show from the US, Stay tuned. wink
See d way you are taking...so you are Praising China now...like you were not affected by the Corona virus here in Nigeria ...God help this Chinese lovers

2 Likes

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 15, 2020
gnykelly:

same Chinese are selling out industrial technology to others....does the west do that without clauses

Is the aim to sell Industrial technology or to transfer knowledge of industrial technology. when they sell, you keep going back to buy some more.. if they were really transferring, china should have the most recognised IT college in the world, but china does not come close.

1 Like

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Realtizzy(m): 6:27pm On May 15, 2020
Esseite:
The world is thinking of cutting ties with them aswell.. everyone is just waiting for who takes the first step..

The chinese Govt would ruin your factories by subsidising cost for their factories to supply you at unimaginable cost till you are addicted to chinese imports and all your forex going to them..

They would bid for contracts in your country, bring in their workers at expatriate pay and repatriate your forex on a build operate and transfer contract..

They are building free trade zones in your country to take full advantage of your populace should incase you revolt in future.. the free trade zone is bound by international laws and without custom duty for imports while they repatriate your forex

They would eventually loan you funds with massive interest tied to massive revenue income generating infrastructures in your country while repatriating your forex..

They block you gaining access to their populace with your tech apps, but sell tiktok to the world without hindrance while they repatriate your forex..

They have indirectly crashed the price of oil and have massive reservoirs while pushing up electric cars and robots to never depend on you..

They build chinese restaurants in your country and segregate you from visiting the restaurants tagging it "chinese only"...

They are the first country in the world in this current age whose "MC-Donald's" ever read "Blacks are not allowed"..

Now the question:
WHAT DO YOU GAIN FROM CHINA?
God bless you bro

1 Like

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Murketeer: 6:29pm On May 15, 2020
Blackfriday:
In Your own words.... You will agree then, Buhari is a righteous man, cos God is using him to root corruption out of Nigeria?
Which corruption?....Please don't lie to yourself
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by olioxx(m): 6:30pm On May 15, 2020
Melezenawii:
Trump can never do that, American Economy will collapse.

"China is the second-largest foreign holder of U.S. Treasurys.As of February 2020, it(China) owned $1.09 trillion in Treasury, more than 15% of the public debt held by foreign countries. The U.S. debt to China is lower than the record high of $1.7 trillion held in 2011.

China buys U.S. debt to support the value of the dollar. This is because China pegs its currency, the yuan, to the U.S. dollar. It devalues the currency when needed to keep its export prices competitive.

The U.S. depends heavily on China for providing the low-cost goods that enable income-constrained American consumers to make ends meet. The U.S. also depends on China to support its own exports; next to Mexico and Canada, China is America’s third largest and by far its most rapidly growing major export market.

And, of course, the U.S. depends on China to provide funding for its budget deficits. It is the largest foreign holder of U.S. Treasury securities – some $1.3 trillion in direct ownership and at least another $250 billion of quasi-government paper. A lack of Chinese buying could turn the next Treasury auction into a rout.

America depends on China because of a fundamental weakness in the structure of the U.S. economy -- a profound and worrisome lack of domestic saving. In the fourth quarter of 2017, the net domestic saving rate (depreciation-adjusted saving of households, businesses and the government sector, combined) was just 1.3% of national income.

Lacking in savings at home, and wanting to consume and grow, the U.S. must import surplus foreign saving from abroad – and run massive balance-of-payments and trade deficits to import this capital. In 2017, the United States had merchandise trade deficits with 102 nations!"

https://www.industryweek.com/the-economy/article/22025438/us-needs-china-more-than-china-needs-the-us
That is the truth. You just spoke nothing but the bitter truth.
If China can find a buyer that is ready to trade with it using the yuan, then know that that is beginning of the fall of the dollar.
The US economy has depended so well on China, and even if US draws out their dependence it will take years for US to establish sustainability.
Trump should better be careful, Xi stay in power for longer , he calls the shot in China, Trump will go.
I am not supporting any sides, but all things being equal US needs China and vice versa.
These two economies are the biggest and largest in the world.
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by alphaRego01(m): 6:31pm On May 15, 2020
What was wuhan doing harbouring a deadly somtin like dis inside their bedroom?
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Nairalandmonika: 6:31pm On May 15, 2020
bkool7:

Did you know what happen went most manufacturing companies in Nigeria left for other African countries?

If those companies leave china who will lose?

Are you talking about these ventilators?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1194046

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/health/coronavirus-ventilators-china-doctors-uk-hospitals-intensive-care-death-nhs-a9494206.html%3famp

America also send help to China

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/health/us-sent-millions-of-face-masks-to-china-early-this-year-ignoring-pandemic-warning-signs/2020/04/18/aaccf54a-7ff5-11ea-8013-1b6da0e4a2b7_story.html%3foutputType=amp

If all American companies leave China, their economy will decline. And other countries will be more than willing to welcome them
Oga China is not Nigeria, those factories in china will still operate fine if America decide to pull out. Let's use foxconn for example, do u think if apple leave china foxconn will shut down? Absolutely not. Don't come n compare china to Nigeria. What u imply now is that if ShopRite leaves Nigeria all their outlet in Nigeria will close.

Am not disputing the fact that America didn't send supplies to china at the beginning of the outbreak.

But Trump should stop feeling to important, he cannot cut all ties with china

1 Like

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Faithful4real(m): 6:33pm On May 15, 2020
Osidazz19:

You better stop watching that fake Faux Entertainment channel. Get your news from reliable sources. CNN, BBC, NBC, ABC, NBC, MSNBC and list goes on.
Faux entertainment is not even a news channel, all they do is entertain with fake news to please their Dear Leader TRAMP.

Check all there news only fake, fake, fake and fake. They can even edit your speech. Check their approval rating is very low in USA ��
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Faithful4real(m): 6:34pm On May 15, 2020
Staphylococcus:

Just imagine!

Whats the media hoax? 81,000+ dead and you admiring the piece of shiit?

Can imagine your ideology. Celebrating gibberish!

Hahaha see this guy. All your insult is from twitter.

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Faithful4real(m): 6:36pm On May 15, 2020
Honor10:

Bleep off and get sense. Trump asslicker, u are romancing a man that hate u for ur skin color, irredeemable slaves everywhere.

Haha you are now angry. Maybe you are fuvking Obama wife's pussy that is smelling like fufu water, and you are very happy. Chaii who spoil your life.

1 Like

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Nefort: 6:36pm On May 15, 2020
Dew04:
If China hates you back you start screaming racism.
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by chipsypop(m): 6:37pm On May 15, 2020
Esseite:
The world is thinking of cutting ties with them aswell.. everyone is just waiting for who takes the first step..

The chinese Govt would ruin your factories by subsidising cost for their factories to supply you at unimaginable cost till you are addicted to chinese imports and all your forex going to them..

They would bid for contracts in your country, bring in their workers at expatriate pay and repatriate your forex on a build operate and transfer contract..

They are building free trade zones in your country to take full advantage of your populace should incase you revolt in future.. the free trade zone is bound by international laws and without custom duty for imports while they repatriate your forex

They would eventually loan you funds with massive interest tied to massive revenue income generating infrastructures in your country while repatriating your forex..

They block you gaining access to their populace with your tech apps, but sell tiktok to the world without hindrance while they repatriate your forex..

They have indirectly crashed the price of oil and have massive reservoirs while pushing up electric cars and robots to never depend on you..

They build chinese restaurants in your country and segregate you from visiting the restaurants tagging it "chinese only"...

They are the first country in the world in this current age whose "MC-Donald's" ever read "Blacks are not allowed"..

Now the question:

They never stopped your country from being in the position that they are now.
You should understand that everything is survival of the fittest and that is nature's way of ensuring that only the best get to continue.

When their leaders were busy planning on how to ensure the survival of their country, yours were busy looting the nation's money to China, America and all over Europe.

No matter what you want to call it, I call it patriotism. They don't mind seeing others fall for their people to rise, and believe me America and most European countries would do the same.

I rather be in a country where my leaders would do anything to make sure we ascend no matter how bad people would paint it than to be in a country where 'angels' are leaders and give no f*ck about the people they lead.

If the black race refuses to learn, the capable nations will wipe them out.

1 Like

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by valentinegibbs(m): 6:37pm On May 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]
You are Worse! You have no Moral Standing to judge Him! I owe you no Explanation or Reason for Loving and Supporting President Trump!

I Love Trump and Support his Presidency Spirtually, Physically, All round!
I can give you a full note of why I hate him
I have no time for all your spiritual and nonsense conspiracies
Am above that shit
I can tell you that Trump is fucking nuts
But you won't know because maybe you hardly listen to him or maybe some of his stupidity isn't affecting you directly
So don't come and say things you don't know because you think its doesn't affect you
We support people because if ideologies and behavior and you should learn to do so
It's always spiritual with Nigerians ,everything is spiritual
Mtchwwwww
Abeg make una pack well

1 Like

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Faithful4real(m): 6:37pm On May 15, 2020
olioxx:

That is the truth. You just spoke nothing but the bitter truth.
If China can find a buyer that is ready to trade with it using the yuan, then know that that is beginning of the fall of the dollar.
The US economy has depended so well on China, and even if US draws out their dependence it will take years for US to establish sustainability.
Trump should better be careful, Xi stay in power for longer , he calls the shot in China, Trump will go.
I am not supporting any sides, but all things being equal US needs China and vice versa.
These two economies are the biggest and largest in the world.

You kind only china import cheap goods. What about India have you asked yourself about them.
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Staphylococcus: 6:38pm On May 15, 2020
Faithful4real:

Hahaha see this guy. All your insult is from twitter.

Hello, Am a Nigerian-American so am telling you what plays.

1 Like

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by olioxx(m): 6:39pm On May 15, 2020
Faithful4real:

You kind only china import cheap goods. What about India have you asked yourself about them.
So what happens to India?
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Daum: 6:40pm On May 15, 2020
What people don't get here is that, it's not just Trump who is having issues with China. Its the white house. Who ever becomes President will have issues with China. Trump is just the first person to challenge the status quo. From now on, you're going to have a race between the US and China. Just like we had between US and USSR. The two powers are going to have their area of influence.

America will not just allow China become number 1. She will fight for it, and China has to earn it by beating her.

2 Likes

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by manuelreports: 6:42pm On May 15, 2020
Esseite:

Now the question:
You to school abeg
Awesome analysis
People like you ought to be economic advisers and policy makers not these corrupt numbers that can sign anything as long as their cut is intact
If you can find yourself at Nwanyi udi Join
I have cold beer and pepper Soup with delicious nkwobi for you

3 Likes

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 15, 2020
Gander:

Any Nigerian supporting Donald Trump is indeed a slave.
you think black Americans give a fúck about Nigerians?
Look at the number one black American Trump hater shïtting on Nigeria. If a white man does this you will call him a racist
He accuse Trump of being a white supremacist how is different from what he's accusing people of? Does he not feel superior to Africans living in Africa?

1 Like

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Nefort: 6:44pm On May 15, 2020
Esseite:

Now the question:
Black Americans in the US were attacking Asians because of the Coronavirus. I think this is what made the Chinese act that way towards those Africans. Before the event happened many Africans have been visiting China and we don't hear anything about discrimination.

Anyway, don't blame the Chinese for taking advantage of you if you aren't smart. People will always take advantage of loopholes and it is up to you to be smart and cover up those loopholes of exploitation. So don't blame the Chinese of taking advantage of opportunities when they see one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) / Dozens Of Bodyguards Surrounding Kim Jong Un's Limousine In Vietnam(Pics) / Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.