Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 (23358 Views)

Brazilian Nurse Plunges 70ft To Her Death In Unsafe Water Park Accident / South Africa Slips Into Recession / Governor Plunges Into River While Taking Selfie On Newly-built Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by apexc6249: 11:04pm On May 15, 2020
[color=#] 2034154[/color]
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by lastempero: 11:05pm On May 15, 2020
9jvirgin:
My trip to Germany, Denmark, Sweden and Poland in August of 2019 clearly shows that those economies are clearly prepared for anything that may come.

I sincerely apologize for supporting Buhari in 2015, Jonathan's government with it's unprecedented corruption left I and some people with no choice than to support "anything" embarassed

Remove poland from that list.
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by GavelSlam: 11:08pm On May 15, 2020
[s]
boyjo:

Forgive yourself.
But if you had another chance, always pick a Christian as your first choice. As bad as you may think they are, their Consciences are still alive.

It is one of the reasons Jonathan's regime was made hell for him. He refused to sell us out, he refused to bow to them.

But I loved Yar'Adua with all my heart.
He and OBJ are still my favorite Presidents. They put Nigeria first in almost all their decisions.

Please forgive me o if my statement offends you.

I feel hurt that this present presidency sold out to the globalist, I almost have no fight or patrotism left in me as a Nigerian.
EXCEPT it is really true that Buhari and Osibanjo are not in Aso rock.

How dare our politicians betray us?? How? They were supposed to protect and defend us, money is not everything. Family is a lot.
[/s]

Enough with the nonsense.

Jonathan is not a Christian.

He attends Olumba Olumba.

This is not a rumour or character assassination.
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by therajah: 11:20pm On May 15, 2020
Naija own will be 60%
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 15, 2020
Kumbaya.
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by Nobody: 12:24am On May 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Last last the world go dey alright
There is always fire and light at the extreme end of your joint( weed)

Oh! Sorry
I meanThere is always light at the end of the tunnel

Damn niggar!
Do you know I'm always looking forward to your comment?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by OVB123: 2:34am On May 16, 2020
After long time of shorting down d economy of GERMANY, there is knw doubt dat d country will definately nosedive into economy recession. But with good economy policy(ies) Germany cn come out of it. As for Nigeria and her colleague in Africa, they should brace up for d biggest recession in century.
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by jaxxy(m): 3:06am On May 16, 2020
Crixxx:
wonder when that of US will also plunge

Trump is coming back. The U.S. will kick start the economy and move ahead.

1 Like

Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by Iluvmycontr3: 5:19am On May 16, 2020
9jvirgin:
My trip to Germany, Denmark, Sweden and Poland in August of 2019 clearly shows that those economies are clearly prepared for anything that may come.

I sincerely apologize for supporting Buhari in 2015, Jonathan's government with it's unprecedented corruption left I and some people with no choice than to support "anything" embarassed

Yeah, only the serious avoidable looting that took place under fmr Pres. Jonathan's nose was the only issue.
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by Btruth: 6:39am On May 16, 2020
9jvirgin:

hummmm......see someone with good understanding talking.
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by Nobody: 7:22am On May 16, 2020
There is no shrinking that will have any major effects on that economy. No matter how hard they may be hit,they will bounce back in no time.
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by Righteousness89(m): 8:01am On May 16, 2020
kingkakaone:

but you were supporting wike and his supposed lockdown the other day.

Isn't this double standard?
SMH

Young man be Intelligent!

I have never Supported Lockdown!

I have always stated that Lockdown is not For African

I support law and Order.. if a Law is passed and you go against it, it is a crime! You face the Music!
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by LuciusX: 9:19am On May 16, 2020
Criptofxt10:
If Germany and other more civilized countries can enter recession, that means 9ja is going back 1960 Almagamation era grin
Oga, 1960 was our great and civilized country's independence era whilst 1914 was our almagamation... Know your history...
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by Criptofxt10: 9:48am On May 16, 2020
LuciusX:
Oga, 1960 was our great and civilized country's independence era whilst 1914 was our almagamation... Know your history...
thanks..what do I know..I just hate anything 9ja politics and government
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by Nobody: 11:51am On May 16, 2020
Islie:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/covid-19-german-economy-plunges-into-recession.html
Greedy people.
They prefer their economy to the lives of their citizens.
If they had not gone into recession they would not have taken such decision to put the lives of their citizens at risk.
They would have seeked help from world bank and other sister european countries.
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by Nobody: 11:56am On May 16, 2020
Righteousness89:

Young man be Intelligent!

I have never Supported Lockdown!

I have always stated that Lockdown is not For African

I support law and Order.. if a Law is passed and you go against it, it is a crime! You face the Music!

Another double faced comment.
Go and read all you have been saying since Wike lockdown.
You said he was proactive by locking down, you also said that's the best way to secure his people, bla bla bla.
Now you are saying something different... SMH.
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by brainiacliff: 12:08pm On May 16, 2020
This pandemic called Covid-19 is making Wike lockdown Rivers State. We're tired.
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by Seun(m): 12:13pm On May 16, 2020
Love4God:

Greedy people.
They prefer their economy to the lives of their citizens.
If they had not gone into recession they would not have taken such decision to put the lives of their citizens at risk.
They would have seeked help from world bank and other sister european countries.
**** Germany handled the crisis way better than most other countries. You need to look at their stats.

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 16, 2020
Seun:
**** Germany handled the crisis way better than most other countries. You need to look at their stats.
I did not say they didn't handle the crisis very well.
I said lifting up the lockdown because they fell into recession is not a step in the interest of the health of their citizens.
What they need is support to fight the pandemic in their country and not to lift up the lockdown which drastically reduces the spread of covid-19.
Footballers are also contracting the virus so why the rush to play games even under closed doors.
Globally, those at the top of sporting leagues should have been crowned champions and hopefully before the official date when leagues were supposed to resume the pandemic would have been a thing of the past.
There is no need to rush.
Not completing one season shouldn't be much of a big deal.
A coach was not allowed to join his team again because he sneaked out to buy toothpaste.
If ordinary toothpaste can take a coach out from those whom he was supposed to morally guide not to go out, certainly as humans one or two players are likely to sneak out for flimsy reasons and if they don't get caught they can spread the virus if they contract it to not only team mates but opponents as well.

1 Like

Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 16, 2020
Wow, bro has deactivated embarassed
I apologize for any insensitivity, love4god and seun
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by MCIU: 8:26pm On May 16, 2020
humilitypays:
Audio recession angry angry

Oyimbo will be shouting recession while they still live their normal life and enjoy every basic amenity of life.....they should come to Nigeria and West Africa and come and see what they call recession that we have been suffering since 1960 without any exit!

Nigeria has been under recession since 1960 if you don't know; no available jobs for able bodied youths ready to work, no electricity, no water supply, every Nigerian is a security officer of his home and business premises....he also Mega Churches In Unites States provide water and electricity for his household and business....and bears full responsibility of everything while the fortunate and diabolical ones who succeed in using intimidation, killing, juju, spiritism, voodoo worship like Tinubu and co to clinch unto power enjoy life that presidents, kings and prime ministers of western nations can never enjoy angry

They should just shut up their mouth, their 1945 is our today in Nigeria, they don't know the meaning of recession angry angry
Na so
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by PropertyBuying(f): 11:23am On May 17, 2020
Mightymanna:
Even Almighty Germany?
Hmm by the time Nigeria is hit, I wonder how our own will be since we are operating mono economy
Our leaders need to wake up and optimize both thy natural resources we gave and the human resources.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'We Are Living In Fear' -Nigerians In South Africa Cry Out / Russia Arrests, Dismantles Revil Hacking Group At US Request / Mugabe's Lavish $1m 92nd Birthday Celebration-Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.