Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,772 members, 7,798,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Mobile Legends Nigeria (meet Up) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Mobile Legends Nigeria (meet Up) (1718 Views)

Mobile Legends Players?? Come Connect With Fellow Gamer / How To Locate The Hero Screen In Mobile Legends And What Each Hero Can Do / Mobile Legends: Bang Bang | First Time Playing Mobile Legends #1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobile Legends Nigeria (meet Up) by starkyniichan(m): 4:31pm On May 15, 2020
Hey
Alright I was going through the gaming thread and found out there's no official mobile legends Nigeria meet up or many topics involving Mobile legends so I decided to make one.

Mobile Legends Nigeria -

A place for Nigerian Mobile legends players toO meet up with fellow Nigerians in the game , form teams and create something out of it, events, updates tournaments would be available from time to time.

Don't know about mobile legends?

Well it's a thrilling 5v5 MOBA, now featuring a 99-player Battle Royale Mode.

Join your friends in a brand new 5v5 MOBA showdown against real human opponents, Mobile Legends: Bang Bang! Choose your favorite heroes and build the perfect team with your comrades-in-arms! 10-second matchmaking, 10-minute battles. Laning, jungling, tower rushing, team battles, all the fun of PC MOBAs and action games in the palm of your hand! Feed your eSports spirit!

Mobile Legends: Bang Bang, 2017’s brand new mobile eSports masterpiece. Shatter your opponents with the touch of your finger and claim the crown of strongest Challenger!

Your phone thirsts for battle!!

Re: Mobile Legends Nigeria (meet Up) by starkyniichan(m): 6:58pm On May 16, 2020
Some gameplays screenshot of Mobile legends player

IGN - rnk Liam

Squad - Rnk ( reap and kill)

Also if you play mobile Legends and you rep Nigeria do well to drop your "iN Game Name" or your number if you've got WhatsApp!!

starkyniichan:
Hey
Alright I was going through the gaming thread and found out there's no official mobile legends Nigeria meet up or many topics involving Mobile legends so I decided to make one.

Mobile Legends Nigeria -

A place for Nigerian Mobile legends players toO meet up with fellow Nigerians in the game , form teams and create something out of it, events, updates tournaments would be available from time to time.

Don't know about mobile legends?

Well it's a thrilling 5v5 MOBA, now featuring a 99-player Battle Royale Mode.

Join your friends in a brand new 5v5 MOBA showdown against real human opponents, Mobile Legends: Bang Bang! Choose your favorite heroes and build the perfect team with your comrades-in-arms! 10-second matchmaking, 10-minute battles. Laning, jungling, tower rushing, team battles, all the fun of PC MOBAs and action games in the palm of your hand! Feed your eSports spirit!

Mobile Legends: Bang Bang, 2017’s brand new mobile eSports masterpiece. Shatter your opponents with the touch of your finger and claim the crown of strongest Challenger!

Your phone thirsts for battle!!

Re: Mobile Legends Nigeria (meet Up) by starkyniichan(m): 9:38pm On May 17, 2020
Some more gameplays ;

IGN - Kami

{Rnk squad leader}

Squad - RnK

Also, am hoping if you Nigerians and you play the game you'd follow up an upload your in game details and some gameplays^^^

Re: Mobile Legends Nigeria (meet Up) by starkyniichan(m): 6:22am On May 18, 2020
More gameplays;

IGN - D.joshua

Squad - RnK

Also a YouTuber -

Fanny gusion wanwan Karrie player!!!

Re: Mobile Legends Nigeria (meet Up) by Loopdeeloopa: 9:23am On Nov 25, 2020
Nice. Me I still be noob sha
Re: Mobile Legends Nigeria (meet Up) by starkyniichan(m): 8:38am On Dec 04, 2020
Loopdeeloopa:
Nice. Me I still be noob sha

Lol we all start from somewhere don't we.
Re: Mobile Legends Nigeria (meet Up) by Emeka71(m): 4:13am On Dec 06, 2020
I know that game.
Re: Mobile Legends Nigeria (meet Up) by starkyniichan(m): 8:20am On Dec 06, 2020
Emeka71:
I know that game.

But you don't play ? -_-
Re: Mobile Legends Nigeria (meet Up) by Emeka71(m): 2:13pm On Dec 08, 2020
starkyniichan:

But you don't play ? -_-
I don't.
Re: Mobile Legends Nigeria (meet Up) by starkyniichan(m): 2:17pm On Dec 08, 2020
Emeka71:
I don't.

Oh alrightie
Re: Mobile Legends Nigeria (meet Up) by Emeka71(m): 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
starkyniichan:

Oh alrightie
You need those who play*
Re: Mobile Legends Nigeria (meet Up) by starkyniichan(m): 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
Emeka71:
You need those who play*

Nah it's fine , already have like a bunch of friends who play
Re: Mobile Legends Nigeria (meet Up) by badmikmik: 7:59pm On Jan 21, 2021
anyone notice good ping and constant matching with nigerians
Re: Mobile Legends Nigeria (meet Up) by starkyniichan(m): 7:48am On Jan 22, 2021
badmikmik:
anyone notice good ping and constant matching with nigerians

Good pings ? The 120ms or something ? � Is that new

(1) (Reply)

Nintendo Ds Lite Console Wanted. / New Video Game Business = All Your Video Game Needs! / Pes 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.