Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl (13323 Views)

If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady / 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 17, 2020
Westernlove:

What's your definition of a good man?

Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Westernlove: 9:23pm On May 17, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Okay can we exclude the financial part for now, We'll discuss about It later......Meanwhile I hope you yourself possess all those Unique Attributes as well??
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by DNSPro: 9:56pm On May 17, 2020
Firstandonly:
Bros i no talk say u do bad thing give am the 60k o. na the way she still no reason u after u help her mama
oh okay. As far as that is concerned, bro, I go deal with that issue when the time comes. For now, I am off.
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by DNSPro: 9:57pm On May 17, 2020
irumanle:
Oga good night you dey yarn offpoint.
same way u are yearning off point. Good night.
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Lanre6: 9:59pm On May 17, 2020
DNSPro:
No sir. You all need to stop acting like no woman ever played you. I hate it when u guys do this. Every time a guy shares his experience, you go on doing like u never been played. That is why I called u voltron!

I could remember a certain nairalander laughing someone years ago, calling him mumu, maga... guess what? Same person who was calling another mugu and maga like u are doing lost more money on a woman than the person he was laughing.
Lolzz. you are very funny. On a lighter note almost everyman has been played and turned to Mugu in d name of pleasing gf even at his detriment so as not to lose her to another man inwhich she will later exploit and use it to emotionally blackmail the faithful man. Most ladies you are loyal to to d core will be good and act as an angel initially when d relationship newly starts but get carried away by bad friends,higher bidder ,impatient, greed ,lies from Bleep boys and so on, once they observe that u r too loyal,in love and afraid of losing them they play a fast one once they get to know that u r weak as a man they will start blackmailing emotionally and threaten u with other suitors.
If you can follow these rules no matter what happens you will be ok.
1)Don't fall in love with a lady or else u r a goner abinitio.
2)Don't sacrifice what you can't afford to lose to a lady.
3)Have one fiancée but have numerous friends who are females you can relate with freely.
4)Always have at the back of your mind that she is replaceable.
5)No matter how angelic and holy she behaves always acknowledge the fact that she is human being that can change.

1 Like

Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by bonnyhope: 10:34pm On May 17, 2020
DonEd:

Come to think of it. The girl didnt tell u about her mom's health. You heard it from a third party and sent money. Why kind nice guy be this?

You believe their story here abi
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by DNSPro: 11:05pm On May 17, 2020
Lanre6:

Lolzz. you are very funny. On a lighter note almost everyman has been played and turned to Mugu in d name of pleasing gf even at his detriment so as not to lose her to another man inwhich she will later exploit and use it to emotionally blackmail the faithful man. Most ladies you are loyal to to d core will be good and act as an angel initially when d relationship newly starts but get carried away by bad friends,higher bidder ,impatient, greed ,lies from Bleep boys and so on, once they observe that u r too loyal,in love and afraid of losing them they play a fast one once they get to know that u r weak as a man they will start blackmailing emotionally and threaten u with other suitors.
If you can follow these rules no matter what happens you will be ok.
1)Don't fall in love with a lady or else u r a goner abinitio.
2)Don't sacrifice what you can't afford to lose to a lady.
3)Have one fiancée but have numerous friends who are females you can relate with freely.
4)Always have at the back of your mind that she is replaceable.
5)No matter how angelic and holy she behaves always acknowledge the fact that she is human being that can change.

Thank you...you have spoken well.

To answer your number 2: I have not sacrificed more than I can afford to lose and that is why I am not pained over the money.
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Youngpo413: 11:40pm On May 17, 2020
ebuk4real:
grin

Welcome to Nigeria's weird type of relationship, laced with lies, poverty, manipulation, cheating & hunger. Lol
"And a man who has no one to love is free"

1 Like

Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 12:41am On May 18, 2020
Westernlove:

Okay can we exclude the financial part for now, We'll discuss about It later......Meanwhile I hope you yourself possess all those Unique Attributes as well??

Of course, I am a virtuous woman woman, read Proverbs 31, I am that woman.
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Westernlove: 12:55am On May 18, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Of course, I am a virtuous woman woman, read Proverbs 31, I am that woman.

Alright. You haven't turned In for the night?
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 12:59am On May 18, 2020
Westernlove:

Alright dearie. You haven't turned In for the night?

Wide awake sir!! Having trouble sleeping.
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Westernlove: 1:01am On May 18, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Wide awake sir!! Having trouble sleeping.

Oh sorry about that okay, I hope It Isn't Insomnia? I'm actually used to It though smiley
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 1:03am On May 18, 2020
Westernlove:

Oh sorry about that okay, I hope It Isn't Insomnia?

It is insomnia, unfortunately. The heat+generator etc not conducive for a restful night rest sad
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Westernlove: 1:07am On May 18, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

It is insomnia, unfortunately. The heat+generator etc not conducive for a restful night rest sad

Sorry about your plights okay. Everything will be fine....
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 1:16am On May 18, 2020
Westernlove:

Sorry about your plights okay. Everything will be fine. We could stay up and chat through the night then....

Sure smiley
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Westernlove: 2:06am On May 18, 2020
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Kingininge(m): 8:23am On May 18, 2020
victorian:

That's where u are wrong. He will never turn into my worst enemy if he stops spending money on me .

I don't love him cos of his money alone . i love him cos he has and he believes in giving . like i do to any guy i date and in love with.
I use to give and spend alot on my broke exes until i decided to call it quits with dating broke guys , because the ones i spent money on were ungrateful . that's typical of most nigerians. So i understand where u are coming from.

You feed and care for your broke girl or guy and in the first sign of trouble they disappear . i have been in such unfortunate relationships in the past .

That's why when i went under . i kept off men and focused on bouncing back before dating anyone and i vow i will never date a broke guy ever again. At least my head no suppose forbid successful guys like myself or higher than myself .

I abstained, worked tirelessly for 4 good years ! Determined in rising up again and i did , that's when my now bf gave me a call and asked for a date . which i obliged and the rest is history .

So God forbid he stops crediting my account ? I will never ever leave him. He has my complete loyalty till the end .
I will never be have like those scumbags i dated in my past.
In not ungrateful. And i won't be mean at this latter age of my life. Money is good no doubt but i don't base my lovelife just on money alone.
And moreover I'm not broke . if he stops giving money. I have mine . I will definitely share with him. God knows i will.

And i have a surprise for him later in few years and my lawyer knows of it. He will have a good percentage of shares in my company after some years down the lane and my next of kin . although his company is is higher than mine with branches in nigeria and abroad . But all the same , he will have good percentage in mine. He deserves it. Im an orphan with no next of kin. So thats the result of being trusting and loving to his gf with his monies and resources.

Wow......nice
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Youngpo413: 11:36am On May 18, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Celibacy and true friendship with man's oldest friend, the dog. I cannot deal with human beings anymore, they are backstabbing demons. smiley
the right person will change this your mindset...I pray you meet him soon.
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 11:41am On May 18, 2020
Youngpo413:
the right person will change this your mindset...I pray you meet him soon.

I seriously doubt it!!!
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by victorian(f): 11:41am On May 18, 2020
Nwamaka1419:
. I no fit count how many boyfriend you Don get for this nairaland, since 2017, Everytime my boyfriend treat me right, he is the best man in the world, he loves me so dearly, babe no verse oo, how many boyfriend you get, abi na clone them clone all of them.

Well it's not my fault, it is what it is, im simply hot like today's bread even though im in my 30s and guys want to date me, infact dying to date me. If perchance i breakup with one ? There are many more to choose from. cool

For the records,not all my exes and admirers are from nairaland.
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Youngpo413: 11:46am On May 18, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

I seriously doubt it!!!
time will tell.
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 11:52am On May 18, 2020
Youngpo413:
time will tell.

Uhmmmmmmm embarassed
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by victorian(f): 12:21pm On May 18, 2020
Kingininge:

Wow......nice

Thanks dear he deserves it.
He has spent some couple of 9 digits on me without stress even till date , he keeps spending . So he truly deserves everything i have in store for him.
He's an angel sent to make me happy cheesy

And we are both in our 30s.
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Tywodammy90(f): 12:22pm On May 18, 2020
Get your Kitchen& household needs,Beauty& Health Products,Fitness products,Ladies& Men's Wares, Medical consumables and so much more for very affordable prices@Sparkle Scents & Stores. Ongoing promo!!! Buy 3 items and above and get 10% off...
Delivery within Lagos ONLY
Delivery charges applies

DM or WhatsApp on 08170081476 to place your orders
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Youngpo413: 12:29pm On May 18, 2020
DNSPro:

What I can deduce from is that ur guy has made clear that you are not indispensable and that alone is enough to keep women on her toes.

Like I said, the last time, someone said that, I know how it ended and dude was even nicknamed "desperate" because he didn't want to play hide and seek.

I don't take words from any woman who try to make it look like they are "different" so serious. The lady in my earlier post said more than you did, including how ex was bad but she ruined everything when another did right.

Wish u all the best but u can't fool me.

Do u know why I am not so pained about my experience of the story I shared, I have learned to always expect these things from you women. Call me pessimistic but it is what it is.

Damn! You are the bomb! Wow.

1 Like

Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Curvinus(m): 3:22pm On May 18, 2020
EricBloodAxe:
Guys hustle, save and invest your money. Stop being financial institutions to these broke girls. If you must sleep with a broke girl, hit once, pay and send her packing. Don't invest your emotions on these golddigging, cheap sex giving daughters of jezebel. It will only end in tears.

Words on marble
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by DNSPro: 9:22am On May 19, 2020
You know when I said I had made back the money I gave, people were just attacking me left and right over the money, which was least of my worries. For a moment, I was wondering why they are so angry over the money, even when my own concerns was just the blocking.

To be honest, since I gave that money, which was done with utmost kindness and not because I had any relationship with the girl, money has been coming from different sources and still counting. I kid you not. I have also never experienced this kind of blessing before.

Just last night, someone is willing to pay me 60k (same 60k I gave out) for my knowledge which is something I do for fun and below is the screenshot, initial bill was 100K but came down because he has been a friend.

I am doing this because a whole lot of you thought I had lost money, you were pained, you were so angry. I still have another 150K pending somewhere else and today is 18th. Who knows what is lying ahead before the month end?

We should learn to be good to people and learn to keep aggression in check and not pass it on another person. A whole lot of you spoke from the point of anger due to your past relationships that went sour with Nigerian girls , I have been through that road and I will not blame any of you for that. I know a guy spent money, using his father's prestige at one of the top universities, to train a girl from 100-500 level and she still messed up ( I have never gone that insane) and that story is somewhere here on nairaland.

I know Nigerian girls are annoying and largely stupid during relationship vs when you are just friends with them. I have learned that it is whom they are and not expect much from them, reason why I didn't feel much pain.

1 Like

Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Blackmiserable(m): 1:45pm On May 19, 2020
Faysuze:
After i left my long term relationship early last year, i was confused. Dating has changed. Everybody wants to be everywhere at the same time. Everybody has one other option or back up somewhere.

I just learned to not get emotionally attached to anyone.
Recipe for a healthy mind.
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Notateflonguy(m): 3:43pm On May 20, 2020
Bro....I really see no need trying to explain to every comment here...wetin don happen don happen and I'm sure you've learn your lessons....The truth is giving money anyhow to babes this days ain't worth it at all...take it as lesson learn move on with your life...There are good girls though you just have to be wise and don't put your emotions at risk
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Notateflonguy(m): 3:45pm On May 20, 2020
DNSPro:
You know when I said I had made back the money I gave, people were just attacking me left and right over the money, which was least of my worries. For a moment, I was wondering why they are so angry over the money, even when my own concerns was just the blocking.

To be honest, since I gave that money, which was done with utmost kindness and not because I had any relationship with the girl, money has been coming from different sources and still counting. I kid you not. I have also never experienced this kind of blessing before.

Just last night, someone is willing to pay me 60k (same 60k I gave out) for my knowledge which is something I do for fun and below is the screenshot, initial bill was 100K but came down because he has been a friend.

I am doing this because a whole lot of you thought I had lost money, you were pained, you were so angry. I still have another 150K pending somewhere else and today is 18th. Who knows what is lying ahead before the month end?

We should learn to be good to people and learn to keep aggression in check and not pass it on another person. A whole lot of you spoke from the point of anger due to your past relationships that went sour with Nigerian girls , I have been through that road and I will not blame any of you for that. I know a guy spent money, using his father's prestige at one of the top universities, to train a girl from 100-500 level and she still messed up ( I have never gone that insane) and that story is somewhere here on nairaland.

I know Nigerian girls are annoying and largely stupid during relationship vs when you are just friends with them. I have learned that it is whom they are and not expect much from them, reason why I didn't feel much pain.

Come show us way o
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Auxigen(m): 9:22pm On May 21, 2020
seanwilliam:
why you go understand ?? grin grin
I get some here oo
Etisalat #200 5 pieces sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When Haters Say “Fat Girls Can’t Get A Man" - Busty Fat Model Romances Boyfriend / 4 Weird Father-daughter Pictures (can U Take A Pics With Ur Daughter Like These) / Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.