Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,405 members, 7,800,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Coronavirus: Babafemi Adebayo Dies In Brazil As Wife Cries, Begs Him To Wake Up - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Babafemi Adebayo Dies In Brazil As Wife Cries, Begs Him To Wake Up (74229 Views)

Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug / "Take 2 In The Morning Before You Wake Up": Check Out This Drug Prescription / Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Babafemi Adebayo Dies In Brazil As Wife Cries, Begs Him To Wake Up by enemyofprogress: 7:56am On May 16, 2020
Make we no lie this year 2020 don chop human meat tire. Haba na wetin!
Re: Coronavirus: Babafemi Adebayo Dies In Brazil As Wife Cries, Begs Him To Wake Up by enemyofprogress: 7:57am On May 16, 2020
Luckydubby7:
. See I felt for her that's if this video is real oo
But I can tell u that this video can also be made up. Who recorded her? And who released the video. If she did it herself what does she stand to gain.
na crocodile tears jare. If not what is the recording meant for? I ate pretence!
Re: Coronavirus: Babafemi Adebayo Dies In Brazil As Wife Cries, Begs Him To Wake Up by enemyofprogress: 8:00am On May 16, 2020
onadana:

Just drop your condolence and leave.Which one be weight?
no mind am. Slim people no dey die for their village

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Babafemi Adebayo Dies In Brazil As Wife Cries, Begs Him To Wake Up by enemyofprogress: 8:04am On May 16, 2020
raphy:
why did the person keep videoing her even when her husband is dead?

may his soul R.I.P amen
she tolded her friend to did it
Re: Coronavirus: Babafemi Adebayo Dies In Brazil As Wife Cries, Begs Him To Wake Up by MrPRevailer(m): 8:45am On May 16, 2020
Mikelarteta:
May God never put anyone reading this in this situation. You can feel the Agony from this woman. It bitters me a lot when I see husband and wife fighting, they may not appreciate themselves until one leaves the other.This video took tears from my eyes. Corona virus is real my NL family, let’s stay safe and practice social distancing as much as possible. The bitter truth is that this world in not going to be the same until a solution is found to this epidemic.

What If the solution will genetically modify you for the prophesied mark of the beast?

DR. ANDREW KAUFMAN: THEY WANT TO GENETICALLY MODIFY US WITH THE COVID-19 VACCINE
https://www.bitchute.com/video/r9MG7YY5CrpL/

Go-to Nowtheendbegins.com, search "Bill gates"
Re: Coronavirus: Babafemi Adebayo Dies In Brazil As Wife Cries, Begs Him To Wake Up by uchennaq(m): 8:46am On May 16, 2020
Foolish people in Lagos will still come here and rant that there is nothing like covid 19. Fly wey no dey hear word dey follow dead body enter grave. Use your face mask and hand sanitizer.
Re: Coronavirus: Babafemi Adebayo Dies In Brazil As Wife Cries, Begs Him To Wake Up by Fawazzz: 8:50am On May 16, 2020
[/b] May the good Lord comfort his loved ones[b]

It is still very early days with regards covid 19 in Nigeria.
I believe we would get more data soon.
Re: Coronavirus: Babafemi Adebayo Dies In Brazil As Wife Cries, Begs Him To Wake Up by Fawazzz: 8:55am On May 16, 2020
uchennaq:
Foolish people in Lagos will still come here and rant that there is nothing like covid 19. Fly wey no dey hear word dey follow dead body enter grave. Use your face mask and hand sanitizer.

Unfortunately, our weak education and health system which has been largely underfunded is responsible

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Babafemi Adebayo Dies In Brazil As Wife Cries, Begs Him To Wake Up by ylaa(f): 9:35am On May 16, 2020
Amen n Amen.
May His soul rest in Peace.
So touchy.

Dreal1247:
It shall never be well with whosoever that originated this monster called coronavirus. I pray that they shall all live to experience multiple folds of the tears and sorrows experienced by the families of the victims and the victims of coronavirus pandemic. This is too much.
Re: Coronavirus: Babafemi Adebayo Dies In Brazil As Wife Cries, Begs Him To Wake Up by Emilo(m): 9:50am On May 16, 2020
I know him. He grew up in Festac and was a health worker in Brazil. He used to own a power bike back then.
Re: Coronavirus: Babafemi Adebayo Dies In Brazil As Wife Cries, Begs Him To Wake Up by Nobody: 9:56am On May 16, 2020
bergs2 [s:
post=89587037]Lies everywhere. I watched the video and I saw no-one begging anyone to wake up. I only saw a video record and then heard someone crying at the background.
Hypocrites everywhere:this is the same Nigerians who believe covid is a tool of corruption at home but believe a video from faraway Brazil simply because the background language is Yoruba. The truth is that whether at home or abroad, relatives or strangers, covid is real and thousands I mean thousands of precious lives are lost daily, so lets not wait until someone from our clan dies to believe . [/s]

Excuse me whaaat?! Do you even understand Yoruba?!
Re: Coronavirus: Babafemi Adebayo Dies In Brazil As Wife Cries, Begs Him To Wake Up by guy222: 10:23am On May 16, 2020
bergs2:
Lies everywhere. I watched the video and I saw no-one begging anyone to wake up. I only saw a video record and then heard someone crying at the background.
Hypocrites everywhere:this is the same Nigerians who believe covid is a tool of corruption at home but believe a video from faraway Brazil simply because the background language is Yoruba. The truth is that whether at home or abroad, relatives or strangers, covid is real and thousands I mean thousands of precious lives are lost daily, so lets not wait until someone from our clan dies to believe .
Its like the video i watched is different from the one you watch. If you dont have mb to watch the video you can as well move on rather than disgracing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Babafemi Adebayo Dies In Brazil As Wife Cries, Begs Him To Wake Up by guy222: 10:25am On May 16, 2020
bergs2:
Lies everywhere. I watched the video and I saw no-one begging anyone to wake up. I only saw a video record and then heard someone crying at the background.
Hypocrites everywhere:this is the same Nigerians who believe covid is a tool of corruption at home but believe a video from faraway Brazil simply because the background language is Yoruba. The truth is that whether at home or abroad, relatives or strangers, covid is real and thousands I mean thousands of precious lives are lost daily, so lets not wait until someone from our clan dies to believe .
Its like the video i watched is different from the one you watch. If you dont have mb to watch the video you can as well move on rather than disgracing yourself or must you tell the whole world that you dont have data?
Re: Coronavirus: Babafemi Adebayo Dies In Brazil As Wife Cries, Begs Him To Wake Up by Adorableessy: 11:09am On May 16, 2020
Losing a loved one is very painful

May God grant them the fortitude to bare the loss
Rip to the deceased
Re: Coronavirus: Babafemi Adebayo Dies In Brazil As Wife Cries, Begs Him To Wake Up by golamike: 11:27am On May 16, 2020
May God Almighty be with the family and rest his soul. So touching
Re: Coronavirus: Babafemi Adebayo Dies In Brazil As Wife Cries, Begs Him To Wake Up by Donpenny(m): 11:29am On May 16, 2020
By the time the origin of this virus shall be reveal and if found out to be from China . The china language shall only be spoken in hell
Re: Coronavirus: Babafemi Adebayo Dies In Brazil As Wife Cries, Begs Him To Wake Up by golamike: 11:42am On May 16, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:
Jesus called on God
Why are people calling on Jesus?

John 14 verse 6 - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

The surest way to reach the Father (God) is through Jesus Christ. Don't bother arguing, just pray for revelation. Peace unto you.
Re: Coronavirus: Babafemi Adebayo Dies In Brazil As Wife Cries, Begs Him To Wake Up by Onlyonebuhari: 11:57am On May 16, 2020
golamike:

John 14 verse 6 - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

The surest way to reach the Father (God) is through Jesus Christ. Don't bother arguing, just pray for revelation. Peace unto you.

John said not Jesus said.....

And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
John:17:3

Mr Man am a scientist and do u mean u need revelation that can stand the test of science before I can believe is better to call on God whom Jesus himself call.
Check ur sense!

I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.
John:5:30

I can't call on someone that can't do anything
Re: Coronavirus: Babafemi Adebayo Dies In Brazil As Wife Cries, Begs Him To Wake Up by CioAngels(f): 4:03pm On May 16, 2020
May God give you the strength to bear his passing. May his beautiful soul rest in peace. I hope are working my lady? I could not control my tears.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Babafemi Adebayo Dies In Brazil As Wife Cries, Begs Him To Wake Up by EdwardRandy(m): 5:31pm On May 16, 2020
Jeromejnr:
Yet some people still say what is the purpose of lockdowns across the world, because of their own selfish reasons. They reason based on sentiments and self centredness instead of logic.

Because things like these have not yet affected them, they want more families to go through this kind of trauma.

Not all should be leaders. James 3:1.
Please can you shut up? Nobody is against the lockdown in the real sense, the question is how do people survive the lockdown when there's no food at home? How long will you be on lockdown when you clearly have no idea when the pandemic will be over? Biko hunger kills faster than covik one nine. angry undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Babafemi Adebayo Dies In Brazil As Wife Cries, Begs Him To Wake Up by Jeromejnr(m): 6:31pm On May 16, 2020
EdwardRandy:

Please can you shut up? Nobody is against the lockdown in the real sense, the question is how do people survive the lockdown when there's no food at home? How long will you be on lockdown when you clearly have no idea when the pandemic will be over? Biko hunger kills faster than covik one nine. angry undecided

This is exactly what I am saying. Never applying logic in their in arguments.

Did you comprehend the post you actually mentioned? Didn't you see the post addressed lockdowns across the world including first World countries? Is it hunger that is killing people in the U.K or U.S?

You keep shouting hunger, hunger, yet cannot name one person who has died of hunger.

They said vote good leaders, instead you vote people of like characters and come back and shout things are not working in the country.

Your country's false foundation of self centredness and greed has been tested and is falling apart and as a result, you are all confused.
Re: Coronavirus: Babafemi Adebayo Dies In Brazil As Wife Cries, Begs Him To Wake Up by alezzy13: 6:56pm On May 16, 2020
So touching
Re: Coronavirus: Babafemi Adebayo Dies In Brazil As Wife Cries, Begs Him To Wake Up by MCIU: 8:13pm On May 16, 2020
DebbieBianca:
A heartbreaking video shows the moment a bereaved Nigerian wife, whose husband just died of Coronavirus, cried and begged him to wake up as his body was bundled away for burial in Brazil.

His wife and mother of his children, Adedoja Ogunwusi, who is from the royal compound of the present Ooni of Ife , Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Ojaja II, is left to mourn him.

In a video recorded shortly after his death, his wife is heard saying: "Babafemi are you sleeping? Please wake up. Your mother is at home, your children are at home, your elder and younger siblings are at home. Please wake in the name of Jesus. Mega Churches In Unites States Jesus have mercy on me. Jesus, take pity on me.

"Ahhh, Adebayo. Babfemi. I'm calling you. It's me calling you, not someone else. Your wife is the one calling you. I ask you to wake up in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. In the name of Jesus Christ, I'm calling you.

"It's your body that's being bundled so. Jesus take pity on me. I'm begging you."

Below is a video of his wife expressing her love for him, singing his praise, and begging him to wake up.

Watch The video Below,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aejgbBjTv4

Amen
Re: Coronavirus: Babafemi Adebayo Dies In Brazil As Wife Cries, Begs Him To Wake Up by basybasy: 9:03pm On May 17, 2020
I'm speechless. World is in a terrifying situation. We are looking to the heaven for intervention. RIP Bros.
Re: Coronavirus: Babafemi Adebayo Dies In Brazil As Wife Cries, Begs Him To Wake Up by DonroxyII: 7:50pm On May 18, 2020
Mikelarteta:
May God never put anyone reading this in this situation. You can feel the Agony from this woman. It bitters me a lot when I see husband and wife fighting, they may not appreciate themselves until one leaves the other.This video took tears from my eyes. Corona virus is real my NL family, let’s stay safe and practice social distancing as much as possible. The bitter truth is that this world in not going to be the same until a solution is found to this epidemic.
I cried bitterly too ... exactly the last minutes made me burst out into loud cries !!

May God support the woman all through her life !
Re: Coronavirus: Babafemi Adebayo Dies In Brazil As Wife Cries, Begs Him To Wake Up by DonroxyII: 7:51pm On May 18, 2020
DebbieBianca:
A heartbreaking video shows the moment a bereaved Nigerian wife, whose husband just died of Coronavirus, cried and begged him to wake up as his body was bundled away for burial in Brazil.

His wife and mother of his children, Adedoja Ogunwusi, who is from the royal compound of the present Ooni of Ife , Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Ojaja II, is left to mourn him.

In a video recorded shortly after his death, his wife is heard saying: "Babafemi are you sleeping? Please wake up. Your mother is at home, your children are at home, your elder and younger siblings are at home. Please wake in the name of Jesus. Jesus have mercy on me. Jesus, take pity on me.

"Ahhh, Adebayo. Babfemi. I'm calling you. It's me calling you, not someone else. Your wife is the one calling you. I ask you to wake up in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. In the name of Jesus Christ, I'm calling you.

"It's your body that's being bundled so. Jesus take pity on me. I'm begging you."

Below is a video of his wife expressing her love for him, singing his praise, and begging him to wake up.

Watch The video Below,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aejgbBjTv4
Re: Coronavirus: Babafemi Adebayo Dies In Brazil As Wife Cries, Begs Him To Wake Up by pokipoki: 6:30am On May 27, 2020
mvem:
babies?...oga that guy is obese and probably diabetic and that makes you more vulnerable. Studies showed in the UK that more than 25% of people that died were diabetic. More than 85% of the dead in Italy, Spain, US etc are people over 70+ with other underlying ailments or immuno- compromised systems. It is general knowledge that kids don't easily get affected and when they test positive they hardly fall sick,studies have been done to know exactly why...why do you think more black americans are dying because of their poor socio-economic indexes which translates to poorer health. The Black American Society have more obese , diabetic, hypertensive individuals per capita...If you have time go and check stats on who and who dies and you will find out hardly you see any healthy young individual dying. Cancer, diabetes, obesity etc makes one more vulnerable, their cases normally ends up being severe. If you doubt me go and do proper research on detailed analysis of covid deaths in countries taking proper data
It's not everyone that's is obese have diabetes. Some dont even have hypertension. Havent you heard kids and regular people without any underlying condition die from Covid-19? Bottom line of what I am saying is if they didnt mention that he was diabetic or has high blood pressure, why are people assuming? Are they gods?
Re: Coronavirus: Babafemi Adebayo Dies In Brazil As Wife Cries, Begs Him To Wake Up by pokipoki: 7:40am On Oct 14, 2020
mvem:
babies?...oga that guy is obese and probably diabetic and that makes you more vulnerable. Studies showed in the UK that more than 25% of people that died were diabetic. More than 85% of the dead in Italy, Spain, US etc are people over 70+ with other underlying ailments or immuno- compromised systems. It is general knowledge that kids don't easily get affected and when they test positive they hardly fall sick,studies have been done to know exactly why...why do you think more black americans are dying because of their poor socio-economic indexes which translates to poorer health. The Black American Society have more obese , diabetic, hypertensive individuals per capita...If you have time go and check stats on who and who dies and you will find out hardly you see any healthy young individual dying. Cancer, diabetes, obesity etc makes one more vulnerable, their cases normally ends up being severe. If you doubt me go and do proper research on detailed analysis of covid deaths in countries taking proper data
Your words- Probably diabetic. So the question now is are you the doctor that confirmed he is diabetic? If no, shut the f$%k up. Never assume!!! Get the facts!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose / Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration / Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.