Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) (81232 Views)

How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? / Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? / How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by Benwallt(m): 12:10am On May 19, 2020
jubrilELsudan:
SHE MUST RUB HOT CUM ON HER FACE EVERY NITE BEFORE BEDTIME FOR 2 WEEKS.

YOU CAN THANK ME LATER. YOU WELCOME.
isn't that d doctor that discovered covid-19 here. Respect her dignity na.
Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by PureGoldh(m): 12:17am On May 19, 2020
arthorjnr:

We rise by uplifting others.
May God bless your hustle.

Amen ooh.

God will surely make his face to shine upon us

1 Like

Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by Brunicekid(m): 12:19am On May 19, 2020
Use early morning urine to wash your face cry
WHY? BUT WHY There are other ways you can get likes and shares aside this.
Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by Carloslehder: 12:27am On May 19, 2020
Dupalmer:

Well you and all your family members are lunatics. You condemn another person's solution without offering yours. Have you tried the solution and it did not work for you. Asshole
If only you had the minimum IQ for basic communication I'd engage you, but all evidence points out that you're RETARDED at best and I can't go through that trouble today.
Shalom.
Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by Dupalmer: 12:45am On May 19, 2020
Carloslehder:

If only you had the minimum IQ for basic communication I'd engage you, but all evidence points out that you're RETARDED at best and I can't go through that trouble today.
Shalom.
Well the same can be said of your parents and entire siblings. As you can see I'm better off than all of them. Asshole
Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by leomarz007: 12:49am On May 19, 2020
Easybela:
Get turmeric soap,#300 she will be fine

will this bleach or lighten someone whose chocolate in complexion?
Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by Carloslehder: 12:59am On May 19, 2020
Z
Dupalmer:

Well the same can be said of your parents and entire siblings. As you can see I'm better off than all of them. Asshole
My dog feeds better than your father and mother combined.
Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by jubrilELsudan: 1:43am On May 19, 2020
Benwallt:
isn't that d doctor that discovered covid-19 here. Respect her dignity na.

CORONA FALL INSIDE YOUR ANUS.

Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by Dupalmer: 1:45am On May 19, 2020
Carloslehder:
Z
My dog feeds better than your father and mother combined.
Oh really. Well coming from someone whose supposed father is a sorry wreck of a buffoon and whose mother can't give proper account of any of the animals that fertilized her to beget you. I dedicate your future insults to your entire household; parents, siblings, offsprings born and unborn. Go ahead and insult them.
Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by adecz: 2:07am On May 19, 2020
2 much s3x
Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by Tchange1(m): 2:19am On May 19, 2020
Stop using cream on your face. Use honey or Ori(Sea butter) or Palm Kernel Oil
Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by MrBammy: 2:27am On May 19, 2020
SeunWedsLinda:
My sister recently started having black spots all over her face. Been to the pharmacy and they gave her a cream which didn't help in anyway. Please what remedy can I use to quail the growing spots?

Contact @organicsbysweetness on iG and thank me later
Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by EvagreenEditors: 3:12am On May 19, 2020
Use original coconut oil. It works like magic.
Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by Alal(m): 3:20am On May 19, 2020
Is she at the adolescent age?,if yes ,it will go at its own time
Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by Evercurious(f): 3:21am On May 19, 2020
She should remember to steam her face with lime or lemon juice. Lime.or lemon juice disinfectants her facial skin from bacteria that cause or enhance the growth of pimple. While the steam dissolves the fat ...

Other facial treatment can follow. I m.a living witness
Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by leo2020: 3:30am On May 19, 2020
Tribotan Adult or Clotriderm cream
Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by Nobody: 3:36am On May 19, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Pound aloe vera and drink, it would detoxify you from inside. Use almond oil on your face before sleeping and Don't burst any.

Is it the gel inside or the whole aloe vera?
Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by Nistfrank(m): 3:58am On May 19, 2020
use Organic ingredients from Royal_Organics
Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by Timijo(m): 4:03am On May 19, 2020
Which kind of wicked advice is this?
Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by frajoe2reel: 4:13am On May 19, 2020
Use K brothers soap and thank me later
Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by Timijo(m): 4:20am On May 19, 2020
This is wrong.
Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by Timijo(m): 4:25am On May 19, 2020
SeunWedsLinda:
My sister recently started having black spots all over her face. Been to the pharmacy and they gave her a cream which didn't help in anyway. Please what remedy can I use to quail the growing spots?
You can use Green Tea, it works effectively. But I don't know if you can find it in Nigeria. I have attached a picture of it, you can go to those who sell creams, they will find it for you.

1 Like

Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by abduljabbar4(m): 4:27am On May 19, 2020
SeunWedsLinda:

Tell her to stop popping her pimples. The skin will heal itself
Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by pragmatistm(m): 4:47am On May 19, 2020
Have you tried neem oil? Or you can use neem leaves chopped and apply. By the way, neem is common dogoyaro tree.
Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by Holywizard: 5:19am On May 19, 2020
Dididrumz:

grin grin grin cheesy grin
I'm serious o

1 Like

Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by HAZCUTWEARS: 5:20am On May 19, 2020
Pls use cacatin cream or tube

Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by mensos544: 5:24am On May 19, 2020
She's trying to bleach n she shld just stop else it will continue.
Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by West2019(m): 5:33am On May 19, 2020
are you in Lagos?
Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by favour32(m): 5:38am On May 19, 2020
noblealuu:

Go buy neo presol or neo medrol(more effective and expensive). They're very effective.
No go there!
Neo medrol go dry your skin and pocket.
Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 5:42am On May 19, 2020
Prognose:

Acne vulgaris.
Usually comes on the faces of teenagers between 9-18yrs old.

It will go by itself in a couple of months.

But if you must treat it, use doxycycline and benzoyl peroxide.

If you use any bleaching agent it will stay on your face for a long loooong time, years . So don't try it.

Those creams you used are a temporary measure , they won't work .

It is my civic duty to tell you to see a doctor. Other wise the antibiotics I mentioned above should work.

But it has been on my face till now (more than 3yrs). I 've try all the possible solution its still there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice / 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) / Does Bronze Tone Cream Bleaches The Skin Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.