Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning (113013 Views)

Photos Of The Human Being I Killed Early This Mourning / See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today / Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 15, 2020
I feel disgust seeing ppl cut snakes and dogs into bits and cook, how much more monkey that have every attributes of humanoid.

Over my dead body. I rather starve to death

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by seunayeni(m): 10:16pm On May 15, 2020
Lorazepam:
Covid 20 loading
LooL
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by ToyinDipo(m): 10:17pm On May 15, 2020
Obo le leyi sha
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by OlawaleBammie: 10:17pm On May 15, 2020
A no understand oo, how monki take become persin cousin na hin a no knkw oo undecided

That head tho,

4 Likes

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by seborrhic: 10:18pm On May 15, 2020
Mikespecialone:
Very early this morning, this monkey came out of the bush into my house. I spotted it, called two guys to kill it......

God self know, I never chop meat for long and he sent me this....Front page please
This is the most disgusting thing to grace nairaland this year.
You had the mind to eat what looks like a human being!
Who no fear you would not fear anything else in this world.
You are no different from those Islamic terrorists that slaughter people and post it for the world to see.
Tufiakwa!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by tontola(m): 10:18pm On May 15, 2020
Mikespecialone:
Very early this morning, this monkey came out of the bush into my house. I spotted it, called two guys to kill it......

God self know, I never chop meat for long and he sent me this....Front page please

Cannibalism

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Leonyluiz(m): 10:19pm On May 15, 2020
Mikespecialone:

Na like this Ebola start ooo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Excalante(m): 10:19pm On May 15, 2020
I be way talk where this guy from but on a second note i no talk again...

I no want Isiala Ngwa people to tackle me grin grin grin
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Crixxx: 10:19pm On May 15, 2020
abanihenry:
Bros make Awka people for Anambra state no catch U. You have just killed their god. Awka people doesn't kill or eat monkey.
Which 1 is god again na.. Pls be guided.. He killed a monkey which is wrong but not saying it's a god to Awka people. Go and ask for their history.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by acaolly1(m): 10:20pm On May 15, 2020
Ningen:
1. It's a legal catch.
2. It's not an endangered specie.

But...
It looks human!! shocked
If you can eat this, you can eat a Homo sapien.

Who told you it's not endangered specie and a legal catch?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by OlawaleBammie: 10:20pm On May 15, 2020
Wetin a no understand be how people dey refer monki as a cousin

Abeg whose kosin??

Monki dey liv for bush, me dey liv for city, abe we no share same in comon joo

7 Likes

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by lereinter(m): 10:22pm On May 15, 2020
You never see meat chop, that's why you want to eat monkey

You dey village you no fit rear chicken,goat etc

No problemo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Olodo24: 10:22pm On May 15, 2020
And he rushed to post it here thinking we'll be praising him. What a disaster. And Nairaland moderators had to push it to the front page for the whole World to see.

This man can kill a fellow human being

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by vaca1: 10:22pm On May 15, 2020
Lalasticlala this is out of it.
You can be sanctioned for this post.
This is inhumane

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Wonderzz(m): 10:23pm On May 15, 2020
Enjoy urself bro,but no chop the head I beg

5 Likes

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Abimbola198212: 10:23pm On May 15, 2020
Ebola on the way
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by armyofone(m): 10:23pm On May 15, 2020
Why would you eat a monkey shocked shocked ? What kind of hunger is in the land ?

That monkey is a brother!
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by GamalNasser: 10:24pm On May 15, 2020
You just made me sick

3 Likes

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by isa6namo(m): 10:24pm On May 15, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
How dare u kill your brother and eat? We are all monkey species.
I hear

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Crixxx: 10:24pm On May 15, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
Wetin a no understand be how people dey refer monki as a cousin

Abeg whose kosin??

Monki dey liv for bush, me dey liv for city, abe we no share same in comon joo
Monki Dy Liv for bush, you Dy Liv for city, your family people Dy for village. Simple paripasm

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 15, 2020
This guy why??, monkey??, How much be meat in developed countries ? This OP should be contacted he might need help financially or something.
like why?
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by EyezofGod120: 10:25pm On May 15, 2020
I no pray make police see dat monkey skull for your hand o,na another story b dat

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by lozanni(m): 10:25pm On May 15, 2020
Inukwa!!!
Nairalanders can eat anything oohh.
@Ops, you for leave that monkey make him escape back into the bush, eating anything you catch in this Corona virus period is very risky.
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by vaca1: 10:25pm On May 15, 2020
seborrhic:

This is the most disgusting thing to grace nairaland this year.
You had the mind to eat what looks like a human being!
Who no fear you would not fear anything else in this world.
You are no different from those Islamic terrorists that slaughter people and post it for the world to see.
Tufiakwa!
As in ehh.

Very disgusting somebody ��

Tueh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by fk001(m): 10:25pm On May 15, 2020
Don't be surprise the OP would later on make esewu with the Monkey head.

OP you are a winch and cannibal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 15, 2020
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 15, 2020
Person wey fit chop monkey fit chop human being o undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Dbeautifulme(f): 10:27pm On May 15, 2020
OP you must be from abakaliki.
.... Say the truth
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by 9jakool: 10:27pm On May 15, 2020
He taught he was going to receive praises for turning a monkey into pepper soup, but instead got blasted left and right.

The species name is mona monkey and they are relatively abundant, but it still does not excuse the behavior. If China has taught us a lesson, it's that not all living things are made for human consumption.

Monkeys are our genetic cousin and they also carry much of the diseases that plague us. If people didn't eat chimpanzees in Cameroon, the HIV virus won't have had the chance to jump from apes onto humans.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today / Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.