Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) (54175 Views)

Police Foil Robbery Attack In Delta, Arrest Eleven Suspected Cultists (Photos) / Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos / Nigerian Man Beaten To Pulp In Malaysia By Cultists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Miracle1991: 8:46pm On May 15, 2020
Hezzyluv:
Lie... .. they didn't attacked the police.
Honestly, when it comes to innocent citizens in 9ja, police knows how to flex dia muscle

'Police fit kill person put gun for de chest snap am post for online, come dey talk sey na tief'
if to say this accusations is on a northerner, will you have said this?
Hypocrites. God will expose all of you.

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Vikynas: 8:46pm On May 15, 2020
hammerP:

FULANI HAVE ALREADY STARTED A WAR IN THE SOUTH.

But it's very easy to tag these guys Igbos.
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by hammerP: 8:47pm On May 15, 2020
Vikynas:
But it's very easy to tag these guys Igbos.

EVERY IGBO PERSON IS IPOB.

ALSO, I THOUGHT ANIOMA ARE NOT IGBOS?
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Glorifiednwafor: 8:48pm On May 15, 2020
Sagay212:

[s]But Awolowo or yorubas are not stopping you from getting biafra.ud na. You iPods are warriors and afonjas are coward. How can cowards be stopping brave warriors from getting biafra.ud. and yes ojuiku gets called out when you ipod miscreants cry about Awolowo being responsible for the death of your forefathers instead of blaming ojuiku for leading your forefathers astray.[/s]

I have no time for lamentation, just tell your Afonja media and brothers to stay away from IPOB and Biafra.. Mugu
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Glorifiednwafor: 8:49pm On May 15, 2020
Honor10:

[s]Your father! See a piglet talking about a man staying without Igbos and these parasitic animals litter sw and other parts of Nigeria o, u people should leave all over Nigeria and come back to ur cursed erosion ravaged land first, then Nigeria will take u serious, now u need Nigeria more than Nigeria need u. [/s]

I have no time for lamentation, just tell your Afonja media and brothers to stay away from IPOB and Biafra.. Mugu
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 15, 2020
Glorifiednwafor:
All these character assassination attempts and blackmail will not work. IPOB will restore BIAFRA whether Awolowo descendants like it or not. Face your SW and leave IGBOS AND Igbos ALONE you hypocrites
Some of you ehn...is it the SW that called them Igbos or the police in Delta State?

Most of you Igbos and Yorubas beating the drums of war over here are the poor ones.
Businesses, entertainers and other sectors have people within both tribes as their top leaders, the interesting part is that they flow well and bring results.

The poor ones, you people make noises here and attack each other as if the other tribe is the reason for your status.
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 8:50pm On May 15, 2020
IPOB are not terrorists!!!
Stop the hate , it won't add any value to you
They are mere cultists Biko.
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Vikynas: 8:51pm On May 15, 2020
hammerP:

EVERY IGBO PERSON IS IPOB.

ALSO, I THOUGHT ANIOMA ARE NOT IGBOS?
you see how the tin dey go because Fulani herdsmen have never been tagged anything
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by teeboy100(m): 8:53pm On May 15, 2020
Davash222:
IPOB is not a criminal organization or a terrorist group, stop attaching guns to them!

But if they are fulanis, we won't hear word
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by hammerP: 8:53pm On May 15, 2020
[s]
kingkakaone:

Some of you ehn...is it the SW that called them Igbos or the police in Delta State?

Most of you Igbos and Yorubas beating the drums of war over here are the poor ones.
Businesses, entertainers and other sectors have people within both tribes as their top leaders, the interesting part is that they flow well and bring results.

The poor ones, you people make noises here and attack each other as if the other tribe is the reason for your status.
[/s]

FULANI HAVE STARTED RUGA INSIDE PEOPLE FOREST.

WEN WOMEN PASS, THEY CARRY AK47 AND SWORD RAPE MARRIED WOMEN, TEENAGERS GIRLS, CHILDREN AND YOUNG WOMEN.

ANYBODY THAT GO IN SEARCH OF THE GIRLS ARE KILLED.

THEY ARE GRADUALLY TURNING THE FOREST IN THE SOUTH TO SAMBISA FOREST.

WE TALK, ARMY AND POLICE ARREST EVERYBODY AND CARRY THEM TO AN UNKNOWN DESTINATION IN OTHER PARTS OF THE COUNTRY.

THE SAME ARMY AND POLICE HAVE NOT YET ARREST FULANI RAPIST AND MURDERERS.
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by teeboy100(m): 8:54pm On May 15, 2020
Miracle1991:

As hypocrite especially the East
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Vikynas: 8:54pm On May 15, 2020
Recently was E-Money now is IPOB no longer coronavirus issues it's now on Igbos
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Hezzyluv: 8:54pm On May 15, 2020
Miracle1991:

I don't need to exchange words with u. 'cause, u don't know me. Beside, I'm a northerner n i meean it will all sincerity. my prayer for u goes thus, "I just pray u or ur loved ones don't fall a victim of police accusation." Bcoz, u might not live to tell the story.
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Honor10: 8:55pm On May 15, 2020
Glorifiednwafor:

Of course, no point again, the id1ot cudnt counter my point, parasitic refugees
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Dollabiz: 8:56pm On May 15, 2020
Really
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Ruggedniggaone: 8:56pm On May 15, 2020
weblord1900:
What are the physical evidence to prove that these criminals arrested by one almajiri d.p.o Hafiz Inuwa are IPOB members. No biafra flag, nothing and the stupid hater shifted it to front page.
I hope mumu like you do ask for cows as evidence any time Fulani headsmen strike
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Crixxx: 8:57pm On May 15, 2020
these can't be Igbos
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by 2tec(m): 8:57pm On May 15, 2020
Hello Friends,

Is the pandemic forcing your business to record losses?

Regardless of the industry/ sector that you operate in, we can help you to bounce back in fortunes!

At BaseAfrique, we assist businesses to reach their target market and make their customers handy via our IT Solutions (Applications).

Our technology is not only affordable but also negotiable!

Check my signature, let's get enterprising
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by hammerP: 8:59pm On May 15, 2020
IN THIS PARTICULAR VIDEO, U WILL HEAR THE FULANI TELL YOU THAT THE PEOPLE ARRESTED BY THE POLICE ARE VIGILANTE.

THIS IS WITNESS STATEMENT.

IT WAS THEIR FOREST CAMP THAT WAS BURNT BY THE VIGILANTE.

SO IF NIGERIA POLICE ARE NOT CRIMINALS, WHY SHOULD THEY KNOW EVERYTHING THAT IS HAPPENING AND SAY IT IS IPOB INSTEAD OF OKPANAM VIGILANTE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfOxlty_Jww

IF THE VIDEO DONT OPEN, CLICK THE LINK, BELOW.
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by SuperbCrown: 9:03pm On May 15, 2020
The death of Kanu causes this.
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Braindealer(f): 9:05pm On May 15, 2020
Joylove2324:
This terrorist group again? We should blame their late leader who brainwashed them to become terrorist.
Aunty hes not dead oh. Didnt you see his live broadcast on instagram after the claim of him been dead?

Go and make your research.

Check his instapage.
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Braindealer(f): 9:08pm On May 15, 2020
Crixxx:
these can't be Igbos
True

Igbos has no reason to do stuff like this

Its either their just fans or another propaganda
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 9:11pm On May 15, 2020
Exc2000:

lol.. I told you because you cant do nothing, you would watch in awe while we paint a gory sight of Ipob and the whole world would side with the truth from the media, just a week of intense trolling from inconsequential mad kemi olunloyo to Late Lamidi Kanu RIP, you people almost hyperventilated and choked on frustration, just a week!! yet you go about calling buhari dead for 2 years and calling him clone. hypocrite bunch

keep putting Yoruba into the mix and your Biafra independence would remain a dream till year 3019 AD, same way Ojukwu tried putting Yoruba into his mix by heading towards ore and he got kicked out wasting 2 million lives, this time it would be messier
Now that we all know kanu is alive, who is choking to death? You or Ipob..truth is so easy, telling lies is difficult, you crack your head to write 100 Pages of lies, iPob will debunk it with just one true statement....hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by NaMeAboki: 9:13pm On May 15, 2020
IPOB Terrorists showing their true colours.
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by OKTolu: 9:14pm On May 15, 2020
No to division in Nigeria One Nigeria
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by oluwaahmed: 9:15pm On May 15, 2020
Me waiting for police to parade killer Fulani terrorist

Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 15, 2020
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by SachaBastien(m): 9:16pm On May 15, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

fvcking criminals

The Criminals agreed to being Igbos, they were caught with cocaine (everyone knows the el chapo and drug dealing region of Nigeria) , they were caught with Police grade ak47 (everyone knows IPOB killed and burnt police van while stealing their rifle on two occasion) yet Nairaland resident ipobian dunce would try to tell us they are not Igbos and Igbos are law abiding citizens

This is why hard working Ibos rejected Criminal IPOB, and SouthSouth ask them to count them out

Ibibio rejection of Biafra
http://sunnewsonline. com/including-ibibio-in-biafra-map-an-affront-group/

Efik rejection of Biafra
https://www. naij.com/1113743-nnamdi-kanus-ipob-warned-by-efik-group-leave-biafra-shenanigans.html

Urhobo rejection of Biafra
http://www .vanguardngr. com/2015/11/urhobo-denounces-inclusion-in-map-of-biafra/

Anioma rejection of Biafra
http://sunnewsonline .com/stop-dragging-us-into-biafra-anioma-people-of-delta-tell-agitators/

Ogoni rejection of Biafra
https://www .naij. com/1109544-stop-associating-ogoni-biafra-agitation-group-warns-asari-dokubo.html

Isoko rejection of Biafra
http://mashable. ng/isoko-is-not-part-of-biafra-isoko-development-union/

Annangs rejection of Biafra
http://tribuneonlineng. com/not-ready-slaves-biafra-%E2%80%95annang

You work too hard to stop an unstoppable movement.

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Exc2000: 9:18pm On May 15, 2020
SachaBastien:

You work too hard to stop an unstoppable movement.

yeah right, a movement that had being stopped for over 50years
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by redirect(m): 9:27pm On May 15, 2020
All hail Biafra, enemies of Biafra must die

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Two Ladies Fight Over A Man In Ojo, Lagos (Video, Photos) / Skid Row, Kelly: "I Became A Prostitute After I Was Raped At 11" (video) / Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.