Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Obama Tweets One Word And It Garner's 1.5million Likes On Twitter - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Tweets One Word And It Garner's 1.5million Likes On Twitter (5784 Views)

Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets / Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) / Donald Trump Tweets About Reading Unverified Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Tweets One Word And It Garner's 1.5million Likes On Twitter by clevvermind(m): 7:31pm On May 15, 2020
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

zoom off. grin

1 Like

Re: Obama Tweets One Word And It Garner's 1.5million Likes On Twitter by LeOstrich: 7:31pm On May 15, 2020
GamalNasser:
Trump's single tweet " Obamagate " earlier in the week garnered over 4 million retweets and y'all Satanist kept quiet ...

You dey mind the zombie Buharist useful idiots on this thread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Tweets One Word And It Garner's 1.5million Likes On Twitter by HeadShot: 7:31pm On May 15, 2020
vedaxcool:
Lol ipob deplorable trump has never gotten up 500k that is why he hates Obama with his all his liver.

They love a racist Trump over Obama just because Obama stayed far away from the smelly corruption of GEJ.

I went Up there to recheck
. Maybe my eyes are deceiving me

But same thing... I didn't see ipob anywhere
Why did you bring ipob into your comment?..

Or are you a Yoruba person?..
Re: Obama Tweets One Word And It Garner's 1.5million Likes On Twitter by nku5: 7:33pm On May 15, 2020
Obama should go and eat shit abeg he's going to jail for spying on trump's campaign

One billion likes on Twitter can't save him

6 Likes

Re: Obama Tweets One Word And It Garner's 1.5million Likes On Twitter by vedaxcool(m): 7:33pm On May 15, 2020
[s]
HeadShot:

I went Up there to recheck
. Maybe my eyes are deceiving me

But same thing... I didn't see ipob anywhere
Why did you bring ipob into your comment?..

Or are you a Yoruba person?..
[/s]

If it doesn't get it doesn't have the IQ to comprehend.

3 Likes

Re: Obama Tweets One Word And It Garner's 1.5million Likes On Twitter by GamalNasser: 7:33pm On May 15, 2020
vedaxcool:

Post it here or you are a liar , sad you don't know the difference between retweets and Likes though.

The hashtag #obamagate was used over 4 million times

3 Likes

Re: Obama Tweets One Word And It Garner's 1.5million Likes On Twitter by WeneDiali: 7:34pm On May 15, 2020
vedaxcool:
Lol ipob deplorable trump has never gotten up 500k that is why he hates Obama with his all his liver.

They love a racist Trump over Obama just because Obama stayed far away from the smelly corruption of GEJ.
Abokki with missing teeth. grin
Re: Obama Tweets One Word And It Garner's 1.5million Likes On Twitter by muykem: 7:39pm On May 15, 2020
GamalNasser:

The hashtag #obamagate was used over 4 million times
Why is IPOB like this? Post it here, is that too difficult.

8 Likes

Re: Obama Tweets One Word And It Garner's 1.5million Likes On Twitter by Balyz: 7:40pm On May 15, 2020
vedaxcool:

IPOB love Trump because Nnamdi Kanu decieved them into believing Trump will grant them biafra. Now dem eye don clear

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obama Tweets One Word And It Garner's 1.5million Likes On Twitter by LeOstrich: 7:40pm On May 15, 2020
[s][s]
seunmsg:

He is a shameless liar. The tweet generated 98.8k retweets and 388k likes.
[/s][/s]

1 Like

Re: Obama Tweets One Word And It Garner's 1.5million Likes On Twitter by Tunex252(m): 7:44pm On May 15, 2020
Davash222:

I wonder how IPOB and GEJ take enter this matter now.
I wonder
Re: Obama Tweets One Word And It Garner's 1.5million Likes On Twitter by GamalNasser: 7:47pm On May 15, 2020
seunmsg:

Stop digging when you’re in a hole. You lied and got exposed. Your tweet below was very clear, stop trying to shift the goal post.

I typed in error because I was busy attending to other things and typing ...TRUMP 2020 alll the way !!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Obama Tweets One Word And It Garner's 1.5million Likes On Twitter by seunmsg(m): 7:48pm On May 15, 2020
LeOstrich:
[s][/s]

I have no business with whatever happened to the hashtag. I’m only interested in exposing GamalNasser’s lie that Trumps tweet “OBAMAGATE” garnered over 4 million retweets. Retweet is not the same thing as hashtag.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Tweets One Word And It Garner's 1.5million Likes On Twitter by seunmsg(m): 7:51pm On May 15, 2020
GamalNasser:

I typed in error because I was busy attending to other things and typing ...TRUMP 2020 alll the way !!!!!!

LIAR!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Tweets One Word And It Garner's 1.5million Likes On Twitter by vedaxcool(m): 7:54pm On May 15, 2020
[s]
GamalNasser:

I didn't say retweet clown , it was an error because I was in a hurry to stop you Muslims from your propaganda...leave America alone and take your politics to Saudi Arabia
[/s]

A remember how that Reno omokori the classless debaucherous scum sound, only hate and foolishness, he to hates Muslim but licks Fulani Muslim Atiku's shoes for a living. These compound fools are what the so called opposition is ranked with.

9 Likes

Re: Obama Tweets One Word And It Garner's 1.5million Likes On Twitter by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 15, 2020
Tissaia:
Sellout
you mentioning me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama Tweets One Word And It Garner's 1.5million Likes On Twitter by LeOstrich: 7:55pm On May 15, 2020
[s]
seunmsg:

I have no business with whatever happened to the hashtag. I’m only interested in exposing GamalNasser’s lie that Trumps tweet “OBAMAGATE” garnered over 4 million retweets. Retweet is not the same thing as hashtag.
[/s]

So wetin you dey para for?

Post your screengrab and let us see

And FYI, Twitter is heavily biased against Trump and his supporters just like every other Jewed social media and MSM
Re: Obama Tweets One Word And It Garner's 1.5million Likes On Twitter by waledeji(m): 7:55pm On May 15, 2020
GamalNasser:
Trump's single tweet " Obamagate " earlier in the week garnered over 4 million hashtags reuse and y'all Satanist kept quiet ...
Trump first son don show up cheesy grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Tweets One Word And It Garner's 1.5million Likes On Twitter by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 15, 2020
The Obamagate scandal is dead on arrival,it's just a tool used by Trump to distract Americans from the thousands of people dead as a result of covid 19.

7 Likes

Re: Obama Tweets One Word And It Garner's 1.5million Likes On Twitter by LeOstrich: 7:57pm On May 15, 2020
There is a reason Zombie Buharist like Vedaxcool and seunmsg hate Trump and it is because Trump election victory put a stop to their Jihadist expansionism in Nigeria.

If Hilary had won, I can tell you that we in Nigeria would have been in another hot mess. That woman and her husband are evil and corrupt.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From Russia Lockdown. / Senegal Elections: Macky Sall Leads Over Incombent Abdoulaye WADE / Land Reform In South Africa - Discuss!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.