Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,471 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Governor Umahi Lifts Ban On Religious Gatherings In Ebonyi State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umahi Lifts Ban On Religious Gatherings In Ebonyi State (20085 Views)

Breaking News!! Ijaw Republic Gatherings In Yenagoa, Warri Ph, Lagos.(Photos). / U.S. Laments Govt’s Inaction On Religious Extremism, Considers Special Envoy / Gov. Umahi Lifts Embargo On Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Umahi Lifts Ban On Religious Gatherings In Ebonyi State by Luckydubby7(m): 9:54pm On May 15, 2020
KaptainAfrika:
You are doing well. Keep it up.

. Thank you.
Re: Governor Umahi Lifts Ban On Religious Gatherings In Ebonyi State by Gadgetmobil(m): 10:16pm On May 15, 2020
Seun:
I want to open up every sector of the economy, but I feel that religious gatherings, parties, night clubs, etc should be the last part of the economy to be opened up because the risk/benefit ratio is so high. I hope the Ebonyi churches and mosques follow the guidelines and that they are effective enough.

What exactly are you saying Seun?
The Church is now being grouped with Clubs and Parties?
The very body and embodiment of Christ?
Markets, offices and businesses with no decorum have been opened and you feel Churches should remain locked?
Thats very wrong, to give God his own last after taking what matters to you(Risk/Benefit Ratio indeed)
Re: Governor Umahi Lifts Ban On Religious Gatherings In Ebonyi State by 9iceprince(m): 10:19pm On May 15, 2020
See hypocrisy everywhere , same fools celebrating this news are those criticizing Northern governors for easing Lockdown and saying it's bcoz of Salah celebration

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Lifts Ban On Religious Gatherings In Ebonyi State by Web2020: 10:27pm On May 15, 2020
Babajide of TVC will not like this. Paid journalist to destroy Nigerians economy. God pass una
Re: Governor Umahi Lifts Ban On Religious Gatherings In Ebonyi State by WaffenSS(m): 11:59pm On May 15, 2020
Luckydubby7:
. Anambra and delta states have open up everything and everywhere for over 2 weeks now nobody has die.

And you know this because you've personally examined each and every death in the two states and discounted Covid-19 as the cause of each
Re: Governor Umahi Lifts Ban On Religious Gatherings In Ebonyi State by hstar: 1:45am On May 16, 2020
Luckydubby7:
. Anambra and delta states have open up everything and everywhere for over 2 weeks now nobody has die.
Including schools?
Re: Governor Umahi Lifts Ban On Religious Gatherings In Ebonyi State by suremanpatriot: 2:10am On May 16, 2020
MANY UNBELIEVERS ARE THE ONES BEING HYSTERICAL ABOUT COVID. THEIR MINDS ARE IN DARKNESS.

OPERATION IMPEACH ALL UNBELIEVER PUBLIC OFFICE HOLDERS. undecided They are terrible.

HMMM NEVER YOU HAV AN UNBELIEVERS AS A GOVR OR MINISTER OR NATIONAL LEADER because THEY WILL LED YOU ASTRAY IN THIS COVID Era o!
Re: Governor Umahi Lifts Ban On Religious Gatherings In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 3:34am On May 16, 2020
nonyofor2:
Since Corona no wan end we've decided to live with it

Toh
Re: Governor Umahi Lifts Ban On Religious Gatherings In Ebonyi State by Dominatrix(f): 6:13am On May 16, 2020
angry angry angry
Re: Governor Umahi Lifts Ban On Religious Gatherings In Ebonyi State by Christmasdon(m): 7:37am On May 16, 2020
Why dont u stay safe .if u die today life continues . there is still better things ahead.o
Re: Governor Umahi Lifts Ban On Religious Gatherings In Ebonyi State by MCIU: 8:18pm On May 16, 2020
Coronavirus84:
Kudos to Engr David Nwaeze Umahi for dis privilege. May the lord Almighty God continue to give you more wisdom to continue to rule Ebonyi state positively. Mega Churches In Unites States Am a Yoruba guy and I reside in Abakaliki town, Engr Dave have really impressed me so much both before and during the corona virus period. Thanks so much Engr Dave

Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Towards True Federalism: Middle Belt Ideology / Okezie Ikpeazu Shares Free Kerosene In Abia Ahead Of Governorship Election / CBN, FAAN Relocation: My Daughters Married Yoruba Men – Ndume Defends Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.