Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,691 members, 7,805,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

I Donate My Allawee To Orphans Because I Lost My Parents At A Young Age - Corper - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Donate My Allawee To Orphans Because I Lost My Parents At A Young Age - Corper (340 Views)

Senate Approves Nysc Allawee To Be 33,000 / 'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death / River State Govt Approves Payment Of Corpers And Increases Allawee To Six Digits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Donate My Allawee To Orphans Because I Lost My Parents At A Young Age - Corper by AseV(m): 7:39pm On May 15, 2020
A member of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in Abia State, Nkoro Eberechi Paullucy has said he donated his N30,000 allowance to the orphanage home in order to help them not to feel the impact of the COVID-19 lockdown.

While making this known to ABN TV on Friday, the NYSC member currently serving at Government House, Oyo state said coming from a humble background helps him understand the challenges the orphans are going through this time especially with the COVID-19 pandemic challenges.

Paullucy who is in Abia over the COVID-19 lockdown said he lost his father at the age of four and later his mother, emphasising that he sees it as a moral obligation to contribute to the welfare of the orphans in the little way he can in an effort to give them a sense of belonging.

The graduate of Computer Science, Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike called on the children to draw inspiration from him and never allow the circumstances of life to deter them from reaching their utmost best, stating that he passed through challenges in training himself in the university.

He had earlier made a similar donation in Oyo state.

Source: https://abntv.ng/2020/05/i-donated-my-allawee-to-orphans-because-i-lost-my-parents-at-very-young-age-nysc-member-says/

@mynd44 @lalasticlala

Re: I Donate My Allawee To Orphans Because I Lost My Parents At A Young Age - Corper by Staphylococcus: 7:40pm On May 15, 2020
Good gesture!

May be powers that make be, align with you.
Re: I Donate My Allawee To Orphans Because I Lost My Parents At A Young Age - Corper by olamidedivotee(f): 7:45pm On May 15, 2020
God bless this man
Re: I Donate My Allawee To Orphans Because I Lost My Parents At A Young Age - Corper by OdefaGirl(f): 7:47pm On May 15, 2020
You tried dear.... God bless you.
Re: I Donate My Allawee To Orphans Because I Lost My Parents At A Young Age - Corper by ojun50(m): 8:25pm On May 15, 2020
God bless you
Re: I Donate My Allawee To Orphans Because I Lost My Parents At A Young Age - Corper by Nonso92(m): 8:31pm On May 15, 2020
A very nice gesture.

Thumbs up bro

(1) (Reply)

50 Dispatch Riders Needed Very Urgently / PMI ACP Certification Training In Port Harcourt | Agile / Thank you it's been resolved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.